Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar

Go deep. Our iconic Laszlo-original Cleansing Bar boasts the uniquely therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea mud, a mineral-rich miracle of nature, to deeply detoxify, exfoliate and hydrate skin. Perfect for blemished or stressed out complexions, this circulation-boosting bar leaves skin soft, smooth and radiant thanks to:

• Dead Sea mud—boasting 26 minerals and its signature black color that transforms to white foam—to protect and restore skin’s own mineral levels.

• Glycerin, a powerful moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a more moisturized, glowing complexion.

• Both palm and palm kernel oils to help regulate skin’s own oil content while reinforcing its defenses against outside stressors, as it ramps up cell turnover beneath the surface.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates Mineral Oil, and Petrolatum

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Charcoal Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 77489 (Iron Oxides), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Is it normal for the soap to crack like this? It’s almost like layers are trying to peel off or like there’s a top layer over an inner piece.
I've been using this product 2-3 times a week, but do not see a difference in my skin. I am wondering times should I use it a week and will it be too drying if I use it more frequently?
Does anyone find this drying for combo skin?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...helped with my breakouts and is not drying to me at all. My skin is also sensitive so I have to really monitor changes in my skin while using new products. It gives me a deep clean without giving me a bad reaction. Price point is up there but the big bar last me ages and to me it is well worth it. I use it twice a day. Please take a chance on this bar if looking for a new product to improve your skin. in reviews
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by katelyn L.
I love this bar of soap! It does stink though, kind of like seaweed, it leaves grey suds on face . This bar gets your face really really clean, squeaky clean afterwards , I absolutely love it ! I have tried 4 Reno n kazoo products and so far have loved all of them.
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this oil every night by gently massaging it on my face and neck. Then I use rich cleansing bar to wash my face. Lastly I apply creamy lotion. My face feels smooth,hydrated and refreshed. I will continue to use these great products because like Dr. Laszlo said “Beautiful skin takes commitment, not a miracle.”
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Heather J.
I wanted to love this, but I really just don't. The bar is gentle on the face and doesn't strip moisture, which is great. I can't get past 2 things though. 1. I really hate the smell. I'm not into earthy smells, and this is REALLY earthy! 2. It leaves my shower looking dirty. I get that it's a mud bar, but I don't necessarily want my soap dish having mud caked on it. It's not THAT bad, but honestly, the clean freak in me is having a panic attack every time I open the shower door and see it. So....if you are into earthY smells, and don't mind a little mess, it's a good product.
Chelsea R.
Fort wayne, IN
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Chelsea R.
Ok influensters I need your help..im new to any of Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar products. I'm super excited to try a bar cleanser. As a teenager bar cleansers were the way to go.its a awesome way to get rid of packaging waste and eco friendly so I love if already. Cant wait to use. 14 day review update coming soon. 😘
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Sara B.
I am a nurse working crazy 12 hour shifts with a mask, goggles at times and other gear during this horrible Covid outbreak. I have sensitive skin, but very rarely get acne. These masks have truly put my skin to the test. I received this bar in my Allure beauty box and it has literally saved my skin. My acne is gone in literally 3-4 days. I just wanted to try it out and it saved me from so much pain! This acne wasn't just ugly, it was truly painful.
Courtney H.
Lumberton, NC
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Courtney H.
I received Enzo Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar in a subscription box and I’m obsessed with it. It has a little grit in it that exfoliates my face and my fiancé uses it also. Light natural fragrance. Just make sure you rinse the sink or shower afterwards....
Pamela M.
St Augustine, FL
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Pamela M.
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar, a product with a rich history in beauty and Hollywood. I think this might be the product I was most excited about trying in my Allure box this month because I’ve looked into old Hollywood makeup and skincare routines many times. While this may not be the exact same formulation as then, it’s still something that sparks excitement for me! This bar is recommended as a second cleanse. It lathers up in water with a grey foam that leaves the skin feeling very clean. I’ve used it a few times now with no negative reaction. I have combination skin, and do get occasional acne, and I was glad that using this in my regular routine didn’t completely throw off my skin!
lisa A.
Warren, MI
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by lisa A.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I normally do not have much to say for any bar of soap as most tend to be incredibly drying and messy to use and store. This is different. I have been using it 2-3 times a week for over a month now & I cannot get over how soft and smooth and hydrated it leaves my skin feeling after each use. Perfect for blemished and/or stressed out complexions. The storage/drying case that comes with this bar makes it easy to keep it clean/germ free and easy to take on the road with you if you are traveling. This bar of soap will be part of my cleansing routine for as long as I can buy it.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is a good bar soap. I use this when my skin is really oily and gross. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and keeps oil at bay. If my skin is feeling dry I do not use, and would not recommend to use on dry skin. Great cleansing bar!
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Luna S.
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar uploaded by Luna S.
I've been using bar every other day during my bedtime routine. At first I didn't think it would do much but it has seemed to help visibly reduce the size of the pores on my cheeks and nose which in turn has helped reduce the numner of black heads I have. I don't really get any acne/white heads just lots of small black heads so I am glad this bat has seemed to help. I lather it up, put it on and let it dry. Once dry I rinse it off with warm water and a face cloth. It dries quickly! You can feel your skin tightening under the charcoal and it seems to help pull some of the crud from under your skin up to the surface. My face is left feeling firm and soft after using this. I do really like this bar but let me start off by stating why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. It is expensive,and it seems like each bar comes with a soap dish which seems like a waste of plastic. (I could be wrong though, I haven't checked the product site. This was part of a skincare gift someone gave me.)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...