BY ERNO LASZLO

Go deep. Our iconic Laszlo-original Cleansing Bar boasts the uniquely therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea mud, a mineral-rich miracle of nature, to deeply detoxify, exfoliate and hydrate skin. Perfect for blemished or stressed out complexions, this circulation-boosting bar leaves skin soft, smooth and radiant thanks to:

• Dead Sea mud—boasting 26 minerals and its signature black color that transforms to white foam—to protect and restore skin’s own mineral levels.

• Glycerin, a powerful moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a more moisturized, glowing complexion.

• Both palm and palm kernel oils to help regulate skin’s own oil content while reinforcing its defenses against outside stressors, as it ramps up cell turnover beneath the surface.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates Mineral Oil, and Petrolatum

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Charcoal Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 77489 (Iron Oxides), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• What makes this cleansing bar different? Does it provide ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen a decrease in breakouts with this bar? 2 Answers
  • This cleansing bar is kind of pricey! Does it really mak...2 Answers
Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar
  • "I started using this when I received the small set from a company. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin after about a week of usage. My skin is oily and acne prone. Well and it has helped with my breakouts and is not drying to me at all. My skin is also sensitive so I have to really monitor changes in my skin while using new products. It gives me a deep clean without giving me a bad reaction. Price point is up there but the big bar last me ages and to me it is well worth it. I use it twice a day. Please take a chance on this bar if looking for a new product to improve your skin. " in 3 reviews
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
As someone with conmbination skin and struggles with large pores, this bare ROCKS!  Mix and match it with the other cleansing oils by Erno Laszlo and you’ll be combo perfect.  Someone recommended to use the sensative  cleansing oil on both the morning and evening but use the sensative bar cleanser in the morning and this detoxifying bar in the evening.  I find this works perfectly so you can clear your face from all the funk your pores have acquired throughout the day.
Lacy I.
I’m a super fan of EL..I have 4 bars of his marble cleansing bars. This one is great too but I do t love it as much. The marble bar gets my makeup off but this requires that you use a makeup remove first. It doesn’t remove makeup well at all. It does however work beautifully for oily, congested skin like mine. It helps to control the grease but can be drying so I wouldn’t use this daily if you are sensitive or have dry skin. It does detox pores and also helps to keep breakouts under control.
Soraya A.
Santa Clarita , CA
Let me just start of by saying that when I started using this facial cleanser, I was suffering with some really bad acne; all over my cheeks, around my mouth, even on my jawline and neck. No matter what I tried I could not get rid of it. I had heard great things about this charcoal bar so I decided to give it a shot. After a week of using it, my acne had decreased by about 60 percent! I was so happy, so i decided to continue to use it. Fast forward to a year later, my face is completely clear, most of my scars have faded as well. I feel like I owe it all to this bar. I will never use any other cleanser to wash my face. This bar of soap will clean EVERYTHING out of your pores, and leave you with a healthy glow. It is amazing
Catherine R.
I got this soap as part of a two piece set. It came with some charcoal cleansing oil as well. I like the soap and oil a lot but it is sort of messy. The soap does a good job cleaning and getting pretty much all makeup off but the whole act of using the bar soap left some to be desired. I am a bigger fan of a liquid cleanser. Plus there is something sort of unsanitary to me about using the bar soap because you are supposed to touch it to your face. That mixed with the high price tag is enough to make me not repurchase. It does clean very well though.
Alexandria K.
Seattle
I received this product in one of my subscription boxes and was immediately drawn to it. I wash my face with it everyday before I start my skin care regime and I like it a lot! I have combination skin but it is also sensitive. This removes my makeup and has cleared my face a ton! Especially around my
Jaw line and on the side of my face from hormonal acne. I definitely want to try the other bars in the future. They are pricey but worth it!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite cleansers but I truly think to get the best results you really need to pair it with the corresponding cleansing oil to get that double cleanse. It is pricey but I’ve found it lasts a little over 6 months so that’s good!
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
I liked this product, but I prefer my cleansers to not be in bar form. This product made my face feel clean, not super smooth, but clean. I also did not like that when I had this in the shower it made my shower look dirty from the black residue.
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
I love this brand. Bars tend to make my face feel dry or take too much oil off my face. This one is not like that at all. It makes my face still feel soft and clean and helps keep my face clear. Again... only issue I have is price.
Miss A.
Huron
Erno Laszlo never fails to please me, best soap I have ever used!! First used the product when I had some stress acne from college and been a devoted Erno Laszlo fan since and for life. All the brands products I’ve used are incredible. Try it out for yourself!!!
Cindy C.
East Longmeadow
This cleansing bar is kind of pricey! Does it really make a difference in the feel and appearance of your face? Would you recommend it?
Brooke S.
Has anyone seen a decrease in breakouts with this bar?
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
What makes this cleansing bar different? Does it provide any exfoliating benefits?
Cait G.
Staff
How many times a day should I use this?

back