Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar

Go deep. Our iconic Laszlo-original Cleansing Bar boasts the uniquely therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea mud, a mineral-rich miracle of nature, to deeply detoxify, exfoliate and hydrate skin. Perfect for blemished or stressed out complexions, this circulation-boosting bar leaves skin soft, smooth and radiant thanks to:

• Dead Sea mud—boasting 26 minerals and its signature black color that transforms to white foam—to protect and restore skin’s own mineral levels.

• Glycerin, a powerful moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a more moisturized, glowing complexion.

• Both palm and palm kernel oils to help regulate skin’s own oil content while reinforcing its defenses against outside stressors, as it ramps up cell turnover beneath the surface.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates Mineral Oil, and Petrolatum

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Charcoal Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 77489 (Iron Oxides), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

I've been using this product 2-3 times a week, but do not see a difference in my skin. I am wondering times should I use it a week and will it be too drying if I use it more frequently?
Does anyone find this drying for combo skin?
What makes this cleansing bar different? Does it provide any exfoliating benefits?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...helped with my breakouts and is not drying to me at all. My skin is also sensitive so I have to really monitor changes in my skin while using new products. It gives me a deep clean without giving me a bad reaction. Price point is up there but the big bar last me ages and to me it is well worth it. I use it twice a day. Please take a chance on this bar if looking for a new product to improve your skin. in 3 reviews
2 years agocolorado springs
This mud bar has saved my face. I use this along with another Erno Laszlo oil to cleanse twice a day and I don't think I'll ever search for another facial cleanser. It has cleared up my skin better than any other cleanser. I recommend to everyone.
2 years agoFresno, CA
I love this face soap. Although it is a little bit pricey, it does the job! If i remember correctly, this brand is well known for celebrity use. Several celebrities has used this brand for forever, and i definitely know why they use it!! Definitely recommend.
2 years agoLouisville, KY
This is one of my favorite cleansers but I truly think to get the best results you really need to pair it with the corresponding cleansing oil to get that double cleanse. It is pricey but I’ve found it lasts a little over 6 months so that’s good!
2 years agoBuckeye , AZ
I love this brand. Bars tend to make my face feel dry or take too much oil off my face. This one is not like that at all. It makes my face still feel soft and clean and helps keep my face clear. Again... only issue I have is price.
2 years agoWoodbury, MN
Erno Laszlo pioneered the double cleanse method with this soap and active phelityl oil... I love this soap to deep clean and detox my skin when I'm experiencing an abundance of blackheads, pimples and need a deeper cleanse than usual.
2 years ago
I have used this cleanser for a couple of years. It certainly makes my face feel very clean and helped to clear my problem skin. The only thing is that it did seem to dry out my skin during the winter. Also it does freak out people when they see a black bar of soap lol. But overall a very good product.
2 years ago
Absolutely love this cleansing bar. It’s perfect for my skin and I am first time user and I can say it’s very effective. It’s very gentle on your skin so you don’t have to worried I highly recommend to others.
2 years agoMountainside, NJ
My mom turned me onto this soap over 15 years ago and it’s still a favorite of mine!!! This used with the oil is perfection for my skin!!! I can not say enough good things about it. Would highly recommend!
2 years agoCarmichael, CA
I love this cleansing bar! I received it as a prize from an Influenster contest, and I'm so happy with it. Leaves my skin feeling great and I love the convenient case it comes in. I will buy this product.
2 years agoSpencerville, IN
Seemed to do a good job of cleansing when used with the cleansing oil. I prefer a pump product vs a bar soap so won’t repurchase. But didn’t dry out my skin, no noticeable scent, and reasonable lather.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...