BY ERNO LASZLO

Dr. Laszlo's iconic, original cleansing bar removes impurities and exfoliates with therapeutic Dead Sea Mud for soft, smooth skin. Removes dirt, blackheads, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin's natural oils. Excellent for exfoliating and softening skin texture, it infuses skin with essential minerals. Medical journals have long documented Dead Sea mud's ability to promote radiance as well as provide therapeutic benefits for chronic skin conditions. see more...

Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Ane K.
I've only been using this for 3 days but I can now see a serious improvement in my skin -- it looks more even and my pores have shrunk considerably. I'm using it with a charcoal-infused konjac sponge. I don't recommend using it more than once per day as it may irritate your skin. Also, be careful when using it after waxing -- give your skin a day before using it after a face wax.
Ricia W.
I originally received this cleanser as part of a beauty box. I was apprehensive to try but after my usual cleanser ran out I thought I'd give it a go... Well that was over two years ago now and this Erno Laszlo cleanser instantly became my new favourite! My skin tone has improved, pores are reduced and I rarely get breakouts anymore. My skin looks radiant and bright each time I use this and it's perfect prep before your preferred moisturiser and makeup.
WEI H.
This soap is amazing! I love this soap!! Must try :-) I have combination skin and break out easily. After using for 10 days twice a day, my pimple just stop! And my face really feel refresh and clean! I bought it at SASA Malaysia with 50% off because they are no longer to continue sell erno laszlo products. SAD.