BY ERNO LASZLO

A radiance-boosting serum that encourages healthy skin metabolism and strong skin cell turnover for improved brightness, texture and glow Phormula 3-9 Repair Serum acts as a liquid therapeutic bandage, gently releasing nutrient-rich active ingredients into the skin to elicit the skin s natural healing response. Collagen and elastin production are boosted, resulting in greater elasticity, hydration, and evenness of tone. Effectively counteracts environmental skin damage. Phormula 3-9 Serum. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
This was very gentle while still remaining effective. Really tightening for my pores, especially on my upper cheeks where I tend to have blackheads. Great for combination skin, I found that if I over used it, I would have a stray pimple. I love the way it smells!
Nicole I.
I received this as a sample from Influenster along with a charcoal face soap from Erno laszlo. The product was gentle on the skin and made my skin feel replenished and smooth, I would recommend giving it a try.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This is the end all be all serum . I have tried many many high end luxury serums and this one is my favorite . Formula 3-9 was created for Marylin Monroe . She had a very thick scar from having her appendix removed and Dr. Laszlo created this formula specifically for its healing properties . It's calming and soothing and smoothing and healing . If you have had a facial surgery or a burn or scar this is the serum for you . High price point but worth the money .
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This serum will help your skin look younger healthier more even and you will love how it makes your skin fill so soft after use of this serum ! I have used several serums over the years but this is a fav of mine I love it
Lujan F.
This serum is very hydrating and smooth on the skin. It has a fresh smell that is not overbearing.will help your skin look younger but its not cheap at all , its worth it if you had the money to spend on it
Hali L.
This serum is very hydrating and smooth on the skin. It has a fresh smell that is not overbearing. It's a bit pricey but is worth it for the product. This packaging is very nice and not cheap. It's a gentle product and I'm glad I tried it. I would buy again.
Chesenia A.
Cherry hill, NJ
I totally love serums for my hair because my hair is really dry and I can use it on the regular and I do not have an oily residue
cali v.
Its hard to find a good serum. Especially for my dry skin. I have always loved What The Erno Laslo brand has to offer.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
This is my go to serum I use it everyday because I know I will not break out because of it. I recommend this product
Wilbelys Y.
The first time I put Repair Serum on my face I could feel a difference. My face immediately felt softer and refreshed. I can\'t imagine starting my day with out my repair serum and 3-9 balm. The only thing bad is the price
Grecia G.
Yes, You can wear makeup :)
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Does this soak into the skin well or does it kind of stay on top? Could I put make up over this?