Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Cream uploaded by Picky P.Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Cream uploaded by Krysta Belle Ang L.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Creamiest of the crop. Like a nutritive supplement for skin, this rich, re-energizing cream offers powerful nourishment and reverse disturbances done to the skin—by environmental stressors—and build up its defenses for what the future brings. It's like a daily supplement for the skin, assisting in hydration, and antioxidant properties for revitalized skin to give a more youthful appearance:

• Our unique Medicure Stem Cell Complex, derived from raspberry and other plant cells, to drive powerful nurturing capabilities.

• Marula oil, from the mango-like fruit of a South African tree, to drench skin in hydration and nutrients.

• Vitamins A, C, E, B3, and Provitamin B5, a super-group of nutrients that together work to hydrate, soothe, and smooth skin.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Buteth-3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Retinyl Palmitate, PEG-8, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Tributyl Citrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Extract, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbic Acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Cream
  • "Hydrates like a dream, very good for the skin repair such as acne scars, sunspots, wrinkles and post facial treatments like a glycollic peel very good for sensitive skin that is easily irritated. I always recommend this product for people with scar issues works on my stretch marks helps improve that's what it was created for! Marilyn Monroe use this for her surgery scars! " in 4 reviews
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
This product is amazing for sensitive skin. It is an outlast product (last all throughout the day). It keeps your skin hydrated and is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend for anyone with dry sensitive skin to try this product out.
Krysta Belle Ang L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am happy with Erno Laszlo products , it definitely delivers its promises. Bought it online. It is gentle to my sensitive skin. The packaging is very sophisticated. I would buy it again and recommend to my friends.
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
I've tried a sample of this product and have fallen in love. It's apart of my daily car and hydrates like a dream. My skin has become more supple with use. What I love the most is that a little bit goes a long way. It is pricey, but this is investment skin care.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I received a small sample of this product from one of my beauty boxes. Wow I'm impressed , I have cystic acne and have to be careful of what I moisturize with, I seen immediate results . my skin looked more supple and hydrated . My face did not break out at all . I did some research and found this company is very old ( 1920s i think ) and was Marilyn Monroe, Jackie O , Greta Garbo and Audrey Hepburns favorite skin care. The price reflects that as only a movie star can afford this product. This is on my wish list .
Jamie C.
Regardless of the price this is an amazing and definitely worth it product! It helps repair any damages on the skin where you apply the cream. Where I work actually sells laszlo and I fell in love with all of their products immediately!
Lupitaa G.
Napa, CA
After trying a small amount from my sister I really liked the product. It went good with my dry skin and exfoliated good
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
I tried this as a test, and I fell in love with it. So smooth, gentle, soft to touch, and affordable.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
Perfect for sensitive skin! This product is very long lasting as well! I definitely recommend it!
Picky P.
EDMONTON, AB
I never thought I would invest $300CAD on a skincare product again after I've been tried every fancy skincare brands and still not found the one I really like.
I have sensitive dry skin, this is the only cream made my skin feels smooth, hydrated without worry about breakout like some other face cream. I am not an ingreident expert but there is no problem using on my sensitive face.
Patricia L.