Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Balm

A skin-saving icon. This intensely nourishing, soothing balm is the ultimate rescue for your skin—Marilyn Monroe was a devotee. A nourishing blend of botanical oils, plant and marine bio-actives create a virtual surface barrier as they absorb to hydrate skin. The unique mix of complexion-smoothing ingredients include:

• Tamanu oil, a traditional Indonesian oil used to soothe the skin.

• Dromiceius oil, also prized in ancient traditions, to deeply replenish moisture.

• Marine extracts (called glycosaminoglycans) to help skin retain vital moisture via their powerful water-attracting abilities, leaving your complexion smoother, suppler and more youthful looking.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, and Colorants

Water (Aqua/Eau), Petrolatum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dromiceius Oil (Emu Oil), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Taraktogenos Kurzii Seed Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycosaminoglycans, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Balm!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoFestus
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Nothing short of miraculous—I wish I could bathe in it! I purchased this at Nordstrom 2 days ago, and not to sound like an infomercial, but my skin (which is oily right now, btw) feels and looks healthier—smooth, more even-toned, and brighter. My favorite thing about it is the texture (as you might be able to tell from above 😊)—it goes on so smoothly that I can apply it more quickly than most products. I take a long time to get ready, so this is important for me! A little goes a long way, which is a plus considering the $255 price tag. Compared to the Phormula Cream, which is $275, I think the balm is the better choice. You’ll get more mileage. I’d recommend this for all skin types—don’t be scared of claims that it’s too heavy—and use it on your lips as well! 😊 Erno Laszlo
2 years agoEl Monte, CA
I've been using this product for a week although I see some difference but I'm not even sure if it's because the balm itself. The balm is a little bit thicker and it's a little sticky even apply with a smallest amount it also takes a while to absorb because how thick and sticky it is
2 years agoNiles, MI
This cream is very heavy and thick it takes a very long time to dry so I would not recommend it as a day cream but I put it on before bed after washing my face and my face is so pretty smooth and evenly toned the next morning even my under eye bags are lighter even my pores are smaller ! Before I used it as a night cream I honestly never noticed any improvements besides softness and I found it super annoying having to wait for it to dry but it is so worth it as a night cream!
2 years ago
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
a year agoColorado Spgs, CO
It smelled good and citrusy but it also kinda made me feel some stingi ng sensation. I didn't like how it felt coz it stung