Erno Laszlo Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil

Prepare the skin for effective cleansing. Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil penetrates pores to dissolve trapped oils, impurities, and makeup on contact. When combined with a cleansing bar, this treatment oil creates a conditioning lather which improve the epidermal barrier and maximizes the cleansing process. Phelityl indicates Erno Laszlo's unique moisturizing complex with a pH level nearly identical to that of the skin, which maintains the fatty acids essential for skin function.

Cleanses: Dissolves trapped impurities deep within the pores.
Conditions: Formulated with 13 essential oils to promote clean, healthy skin.
Soothes: The non-comedogenic formula nourishes the skin.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Sulfates

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Taraktogenos Kurzii (Taraktogenos Kurzii Seed Oil), BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Bisabolol, CI 40800 (Beta-Carotene), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

I see that the first oil is mineral oil. I understand that this is a cleansing oil but has anyone experienced any breakouts from this one?
I know this cleansing oil is to be used prior to the black bar, but do I need to rinse my face after the cleansing oil?
When u say pre cleansing oil is it oil that clean or does it gets rid of the oil?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Spgs, CO
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil uploaded by Letty S.
This product interesting l have not try this product but looks likes helps a lot of black spot pimples, whatever in your skin need to get red of. Even expensive looks likes most skin types works great,but l don't know if good on my skin types probably ok.I love to try.
Sacramento, CA
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil uploaded by Kelly S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Takes off eyemakeup and lipstick very well light moisture as well very effective and easy to use great product for those that like to double cleanse it meets expectations over all satisfied lighly scented and very gentle on the skin would recommend to others
Plano, TX
Loved using this product to get an extra deep clean. I combined it with the bar soap and it did a great job. Super gentle and moisturizing.
Los angeles, CA
Got this in a vox box recently and I love it! The oil takes off your makeup off so easily and leaves you with a clean refreshed face!
Can't tell a lie... I am an Erno Lazlo junkie and this oil is just as great as all their other products. It removed all my make up and makes my face feel deep down clean and refreshed! I use it in combination with white marble soap and the results are a smooth, clean and beautiful face.
Dallas, TX
Erno Laszlo will make you re-evaluate just how you use your skincare routine. His system for cleansing will leave your skin feeling soft, rejuvenated, and at optimum health. This pre-cleansing oil is a great makeup remover and won't leave your skin feeling stripped and tight.
I have extremely sensitive combination skin that goes dry in the winter. My extremely fair complexion also makes every spot or tone variation extremely noticeable. Using a dime size amount of this before every time I cleanse (I use Cetaphil cleanser) makes a huge difference. My method is, I wet a facecloth with warm water, squeeze it out, press it onto my skin, smooth on the cleansing oil, let it sit a minute, and then cleanse as usual. If I run out of this and forget to order it, my skin shows it. Within a week of using it again my skin is brighter, more glowy, and I need to use a lot less foundation and concealer.
The original cleansing oil. This is an integral part of the Laazlo cleansing ritual. Removes every trace of makeup and oil removes oil. I have had this as a staple in my skincare since I was a teenager.
Winter Haven, FL
Love this!! Want your skin squeaky clean?? Then this pre cleansing oil is it! It didn’t foam it cleans!
Stockbridge, GA
I just started using retinol and as most people know your skin gets dry and peels . This has been very helpful during this time . I can see how someone with very dry skin would love this .