BY ERNO LASZLO

A lightweight preparation that seals in natural moisture overnight to plump your skin. Phelityl indicates Erno Laszlo s unique moisturizing complex with a pH nearly identical to that of the skin, which maintains the fatty acids essential for skin function. Glyceryl Stearate conditions and supports hydration. Dimethicone encourages hydration and repairs the skin. Humectants attract and bind moisture Phelityl Night Cream. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Halana C.
Halana C.
Mountain Home, ID
It's good I guess? really good for oily skin (what a friend said)....☺ but I wanna try it so...yeah.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream.  There is such an amazing softness to the skin on my face when I wake up in the morning.  I have been using this for some time.  It is not a super cheap product but it is not too high either.  I would recommend it
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most expensive cream I've ever used but when I tell you it's amazing just know it's the truth. It's excellent for skin hydration and doesn't irritate my skin. It's pricey but it's totally worth it
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love this product. It works great. It works great. If you have oily skin like i do at night this is really helpful