Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream

A balancing act. This lightweight cream smooths on without feeling greasy, then penetrates to begin replenishing nutrients and the moisture barrier vital to healthy skin. In the morning, your skin is not only pH-balanced, but plumper, with a youthful tone and glow. One of our earliest innovations, the Phelityl complex is still an advanced way to deliver moisture to skin—by matching skin's pH and replenishing the fatty acids essential to its health. It pairs with natural skin soothers and refiners to renew your complexion as you sleep.

• Glycerin, a natural moisture magnet, blends with essential fatty acids found naturally in our skin to restore skin's moisture levels—and a glowing complexion.

• Silicon is a hydrator that helps rebuild skin as it smooths and fills the fine lines that come with dryness.

• Sweet Birch and Clove Oil both aid skin repair: the first as a mild exfoliator that boosts cell renewal; the last by eliminating oil and bacteria while calming irritation.

• Our Phelityl Night Cream contains concentrates of natural raw materials and extracts. Due to the nature of these actives, each batch can vary from time to time with slight variations in color, texture and scent. When first produced Phelityl Night Cream, like tofu, has a soft and silky appearance, and over time it cures, producing a more bouncy texture. This transformation does not impact the product quality or efficacy. This is one of the reasons our Phelityl Night Cream is also known as the Tofu Cream.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Sulfates and Colorants

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), C10-13 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Caramel.

Is it good for acne-prone? Will there be too much fragrance?
Is this goid for dry, sensitive skin?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream!
Product Highlights
This product is extremely luxurious and quenches my dehydrated skin! I have a nice fresh glow when I wake up. It is a thick cream with a very light nice scent. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is pricey but this jar will last about 3 months or more for me.in reviews
...very pleasant. I used this product at night as part of my moisturizing & hydrating routine. I was skeptical after reading some reviews but I absolutely couldn't be more pleased! I'm officially hooked! It absorbed into my skin like super fast and left my face feeling super soft and definitely nourished & hydrated and it didn't leave my skin greasy like other products i've tried in the past. I had also read that people were using this product underneath their makeup so I tried that out as well and JACKPOT!!! It totally provided the perfect canvas for makeup! Not to mention, you won't use nearly as much makeup with this as a base! I definitely feel like this product restores that youthful glow we all desire to keep! I received this product for free from Influenster and I was beyond pleased with the outcome of this product. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this Phelityl Night Cream to anyone looking for magic in a jar! [product:erno-laszlo-phelityl-night-cream]in reviews
Harolin E.
New York , NY
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream uploaded by Harolin E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream is also very good and also helps a lot with acne and dryness, leaving your face plump and illuminated.
Siobhain P.
San Antonio, TX
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream uploaded by Siobhain P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I started using this product about 3 weeks ago and it has become one of my favorites. I use it at night and its so smooth and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It is pricey with it retailing over $100 but I feel like it's worth it. You don't need to use that much so I can see it lasting a long time.
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream uploaded by Yesenia S.
A freshly opened moisturizer is the best kind! Don't you agree? Well, I do 😊 I been using this moisturizer at night for a little over two weeks and I can say I am in love with how I wake up with rejuvenated, hydrated and smooth skin. This contains sweet birch and clove oil to balance the skin and it's pH levels. Also contains glycerin to hydrate and smooth the skin. What is best about it is you don't have to put so much of it and it will not leave you greasy which I fairly enjoy and appreciate ✨It is very enriching but goes on lightweight but it gives enough moisturization to the areas you applied it. So far I am really enjoying it! Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream uploaded by Jill S.
I was really disappointed to see mineral oil and parabens on the ingredient list! For a cream this expensive, and it being a prestige brand, I expected a lot more consumer friendly ingredients. Sorry Erno Laszlo, clean up your ingredients and I’ll definitely take another look, but it’s a no for now.
Amanda C.
Salem, OR
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream uploaded by Amanda C.
I gave this cream 3 ⭐ because it's just not worth it in my opinion. There are better/just as good options out there for a fraction of the price (it retails for $139). It hydrated my dry skin nicely, and it played well layering with other products. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me in any way. It is SLIGHTLY fragranced. It has a thick texture but sinks into the skin nicely. It honestly reminds me EXACTLY of Ponds Cold Cream. The scent, the texture, everything. And it sadly didn't do anything for my skin (no improvement). I wish it would have wowed me, but it didn't. I get pretty sad when luxury products don't do anything because they're luxury products. You pay money for the name AND the experience. But like I said, sadly this one missed the mark for me 😥
Araceli A.
I normally like to use a product for at least 2 weeks before writing a review on it, because I have sensitive skin and rosacea. Although I have the rosacea under control, prodcuts can irritate and cause a flair up. However, not this! I have been using the Erno Laszo Phelityl Night cream for about 5 days and have already noticed a difference in my skin. First let me talk about packaging. This jar has some weight to it. It feels and looks so luxurious on my vanity. The branding on the cream is A+. I also really like that there is an informational insert in several different languages and well as a small spatula in the box.  Although it’s a tiny detail, I love that it came with the spatula. I actually keep call spatulas myself because I hate dipping my fingers into pots of cream, it always gets under my nails and using s spatula really help keep my nails clean and my cream sanitary. My first impressions of the cream was that it reminded me of old skool creams like what my mom would use. It felt rich and heavy. As I dabbed it onto my face it noticed a slight warm spicy smell to it. I got a little concerned because of my skin sensitivity. After smoothing it on I noticed my fingers didn’t feel greasy despite the heaviness of the cream. In fact after about 2 minutes I noticed that the cream was actually really light an absorbed quickly into my skin. The next day my skin looked and felt the same which made me happy to know that this cream didn’t irritate. Here we are 5 days alter and after using it every night before going to bed I have really developed a love for it. I absolutely love the slight clove smell plus the lightness of it always surprises me. The biggest difference though is when I went to washy my face this morning I noticed have much softer and clearer my skin is. I mean, 5 days and it’s already twice as soft as it used to be. Wow. Impressive. I think I always thought of Erno Laslo as my mom’s generation type of old school skin care, but this is the 2nd Erno Laszlo product I have tried and I can’t say enough wonderful things about it. I feel like it is so worth the higher price point because of the higher quality. Thank you Erno Laszlo and Influenster for introducing me to the Phelityl Night Cream.  I received this product for testing and reviewing purposes, however all opinions are solely my own.
Cheyenne H.
Lebanon, TN
I love my Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream.  There is such an amazing softness to the skin on my face when I wake up in the morning.  I have been using this for some time.  It is not a super cheap product but it is not too high either.  I would recommend it
Martine M.
Irving, TX
Best thing I ever got for free. My face feels so soft and smooth after using it for a few days. Yes it is up there in price. But it’s well worth it.
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream uploaded by Hellen F.
thanks influenster for sending me this moisturizer at night I really needed one, I already used it and I can say that my face feels super hydrated and soft since my skin is a bit dry, this cream is the holy grail for all skin types since my skin is mixed, I'm super happy with the results in so few days, I've fallen in love with this cream its ingredients are great thanks again @Influenster #Complimentary #contest #voxbox #ernolaszlo #laszloglow
Andrea K.
Kansas city, MO
Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Cream Just received a complimentary erno laszlo intensive cream. The packing is really great. Nothing flimsy about the container it comes in. Definitely feels expensive and great quality. It’s a bit deceiving. It looks like you will get a lot of product but in reality it’s not that much. Smells good, feels good.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rusa R.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream ? Would you recommend it?
Siobhain P. il y a un an
I would recommend it. I have been using it for close to a month now and it works really well. I have dry sensitive skin and it leaves my face feeling smooth and moisturized. :)
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
il y a 4 ans
Camille R. il y a 3 ans
Natural is always better. I only used a few times but stopped because no real benefit