BY ERNO LASZLO

A balancing act. This lightweight cream smooths on without feeling greasy, then penetrates to begin replenishing nutrients and the moisture barrier vital to healthy skin. In the morning, your skin is not only pH-balanced, but plumper, with a youthful tone and glow. One of our earliest innovations, the Phelityl complex is still an advanced way to deliver moisture to skin—by matching skin's pH and replenishing the fatty acids essential to its health. It pairs with natural skin soothers and refiners to renew your complexion as you sleep.

• who else loves this as much as I do??6 Answers
  • Anyone experiencing any cons with this? I've just seen gr...3 Answers
  • Is this safe for combo sensative skin?4 Answers
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream
  • "This product is AMAZING! I have been so excited about trying this Phelityl Night Cream. I LOVED the packaging! It arrived neatly encased inside a glass jar which was tucked in tightly by it's outer box. (Seriously, very nice packaging! I'm very impressed!) The next thing that really caught my attention was the texture of this cream. It's very rich, thick and super creamy! It seems to be very lightweight. (Also, a little bit goes a long way!!!) I noticed it's lightly scented which was very pleasant. I used this product at night as part of my moisturizing & hydrating routine. I was skeptical after reading some reviews but I absolutely couldn't be more pleased! I'm officially hooked! It absorbed into my skin like super fast and left my face feeling super soft and definitely nourished & hydrated and it didn't leave my skin greasy like other products i've tried in the past. I had also read that people were using this product underneath their makeup so I tried that out as well and JACKPOT!!! It totally provided the perfect canvas for makeup! Not to mention, you won't use nearly as much makeup with this as a base! I definitely feel like this product restores that youthful glow we all desire to keep! I received this product for free from Influenster and I was beyond pleased with the outcome of this product. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this Phelityl Night Cream to anyone looking for magic in a jar! [product:erno-laszlo-phelityl-night-cream]" in 5 reviews
  • "This product is extremely luxurious and quenches my dehydrated skin! I have a nice fresh glow when I wake up. It is a thick cream with a very light nice scent. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is pricey but this jar will last about 3 months or more for me." in 5 reviews
Karrie T.
NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
This cream is amazing. I received it free from Influenster and was very excited to try it. I've not had it long, but in a few days I've used it its obvious how Erno Laszlo put alot of care into creating this product. First, the packing is display worthy...its sleek and elegant and has won a place on my vanity, but whats more impressive is what's inside. The first time I used it I could see a difference. I put it on before bed and immediately my skin was smooth as a baby's bottom. I applied a little more on my problem areas...those pesky little fine lines and a couple deep ones...and it seriously made a difference. Don't get me wrong the lines are still there, but the hydration is locked in leaving a more smoothed over appearance. Not only does it leave my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, but it also isn't greasy. It seems to calm the oiliness of my t-zone down. Typically in the morning my nose and chin area are very oily, but after using this night cream the areas don't feel or look like an oil slick. With having more mature skin it's difficult to find products that will lock in hydration without leaving it greasy and obtain benefits I so desperately need, but with Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream I feel like I hit the jackpot. I'm very excited to see what the long term affects it will bring. #gotitfree #influenster #ernolaszlo #phelitylnightcream
Stephanie S.
This product is AMAZING! I have been so excited about trying this Phelityl Night Cream. I LOVED the packaging! It arrived neatly encased inside a glass jar which was tucked in tightly by it's outer box. (Seriously, very nice packaging! I'm very impressed!) The next thing that really caught my attention was the texture of this cream. It's very rich, thick and super creamy! It seems to be very lightweight. (Also, a little bit goes a long way!!!) I noticed it's lightly scented which was very pleasant. I used this product at night as part of my moisturizing & hydrating routine. I was skeptical after reading some reviews but I absolutely couldn't be more pleased! I'm officially hooked! It absorbed into my skin like super fast and left my face feeling super soft and definitely nourished & hydrated and it didn't leave my skin greasy like other products i've tried in the past. I had also read that people were using this product underneath their makeup so I tried that out as well and JACKPOT!!! It totally provided the perfect canvas for makeup! Not to mention, you won't use nearly as much makeup with this as a base! I definitely feel like this product restores that youthful glow we all desire to keep! I received this product for free from Influenster and I was beyond pleased with the outcome of this product. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this Phelityl Night Cream to anyone looking for magic in a jar! Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
I am completely speechless. I'm a 29 year old mother of one, I have a bit of a hormonal imbalance that comes with nightmare skin. Acne, dryness, dullness, and facial hair that isn't too bad but bad enough that it requires daily maintenance (sorry, TMI). I was so surprised getting this from Influenster, free, for reviewing purposes. I put a little on my face after my nightly skin care routine, which really wasn't much of a routine before this. I went to bed with a couple red bumps of acne coming up and woke up with no redness at all. And the second morning, my skin was even clearer. Thank you Influenster and Enzo Laszlo. Thank you!!!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this moisturizer smells so good and works like a dream, it made my face so soft, not greasy, even gave me a almost brightening look to my face. I was so happy that I got picked for this voxbox and i have been needing to try a new moisturizer and this is perfect, I put it on before bed and when morning hits I can see how hydrated and nourished my skin is, this was super lightweight too which I am happy about, and my makeup the next day applied so flawlessly which is amazing since winter has done some damage to my skin this year.. overall I highly recommend this to anyone that would love a moisturizer that you apply before bed (that's what I do) that wants a lightweight moisturizer, that's effective, hydrating, non greasy, gives you a natural glow, and formulated without harsh ingredients.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
This product is truly amazing ! I was lucky enough to try the Phelityl Night Cream from this company. I have been in search of a good, moisturizing product for my face to use at night after showering and I totally hit the jackpot. I enjoyed the packaging, a very nice shaped jar (clean appearance, simple yet classy) . I'm very impressed with the product over all. The cream itself if very rich and creamy! Its lightly scented and goes on smooth- not clumpy or greasy. I use this product at night as part of my moisturizing & hydrating routine after showering. It absorbed into my skin quickly  and left my face/neck feeling super soft.I havent tried it under makeup yet - but I read others use it that way.  I really enjoyed this product-- probably my favorite influenster find yet! I would try more of their skincare line in the future based upon the quality of this item!
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I received this product for free as part of an Influenster campaign, and I always wait four to six weeks to review a skincare product so I can truly attest to the before/after results. This night cream did not disappoint!! It is lightweight, has a nice, neutral smell, and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple when I wake up, making my daily makeup application a dream! My only complaint would be that this product contains parabens, whereas the competitor brand I have regularly been using does not.
Heather P.
Madison , CT
Never in my life have I used a night cream as lavish as this product, I fell in love instantly! The packaging is so simple yet so beautiful, I really enjoy that it has a nice weight to it. I appreciate that it comes with a little spatula so you don't need to stick your fingers in the jar. The cream has a wonderful creamy consistency, feels like it is going to be heavy on the skin but is pleasantly lightweight and not greasy feeling at all! A little goes a long way and it absorbs quickly. Left my skin so soft and it looked amazing! It smells very nice also. I received this product complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I highly recommend to others!
Poba Z.
This was one of the great experience for me. Never used this brand and I love the result on my sensitive skin.the package is shining and very nice. The box with Erno Laszlo logo looks very attractive. The scent is very soothing and we'll chosend for this rich texture product.it get absorbed very fast without the oily feeling on the skin. Although it is a night cream.I have tried it under my make up and guess what! It's magical. It give a fresh glow to my skiing and I really like it. So grateful to influenster for introducing me the brand and gave me the opportunity to share my experience certificate with everyone.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I love this night cream - it seems rich to the touch but it melts immediately into your skin and moisturizes and protects all night. Even though it is super moisturizing, it is not greasy at all, which I love. When you wake up your skin is glowing and smooth, and for me personally, that is saying something. I also love the mild scent this one has. This night cream is especially great during the dry, winter months. My skin is very dry, but I would highly recommend this for anyone with normal all the way to very dry skin. I Found my dream night cream! I did receive this product to test out, but all opinions are 100% my own. I do feel this is worth the price tag for me personally, and I will be repurchasing.
Andrea M.
Manchester , NH
I have only been testing this product for two days and already love it. The description is accurate. It is a thickly whipped cream, but applies very lightweight. It soaks into the skin quickly, so you don't need to worry about getting it on your pillowcase. When I wake up in the morning, my skin just looks and feels clean, no greasy, heavy feeling with other cream. My skin does feel slightly more hydrated, but I've only used it two nights, so I can't attest to improved complexion yet. Excited to see what it does for my skin. This should work for sensitive skin, it feels very gentle on my skin and has very little fragrance if any at all.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
who else loves this as much as I do??
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
Is this safe for combo sensative skin?
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Anyone experiencing any cons with this? I've just seen great results!
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Is anyone else concerned about the ingredients in this cream?Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream