BY ERNO LASZLO

A balancing act. This lightweight cream smooths on without feeling greasy, then penetrates to begin replenishing nutrients and the moisture barrier vital to healthy skin. In the morning, your skin is not only pH-balanced, but plumper, with a youthful tone and glow. One of our earliest innovations, the Phelityl complex is still an advanced way to deliver moisture to skin—by matching skin's pH and replenishing the fatty acids essential to its health. It pairs with natural skin soothers and refiners to renew your complexion as you sleep.

Buy on Neiman ...*
Cheyenne H.
I love my Erno Laszlo Phelityl Night Cream.  There is such an amazing softness to the skin on my face when I wake up in the morning.  I have been using this for some time.  It is not a super cheap product but it is not too high either.  I would recommend it
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
The most expensive cream I've ever used but when I tell you it's amazing just know it's the truth. It's excellent for skin hydration and doesn't irritate my skin. It's pricey but it's totally worth it
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love this product. It works great. It works great. If you have oily skin like i do at night this is really helpful
Halana C.
Mountain Home, ID
It's good I guess? really good for oily skin (what a friend said)....☺ but I wanna try it so...yeah.