Erno Laszlo Phelityl Cleansing Bar

Strike a balance. Gently cleansing without drying, this moisturizing bar takes its skin-nourishing powers from our exclusive plant oil complex to help bind moisture to skin—and keep it there—for a softer, smoother appearance. Plus its fatty acid-rich formula helps to balance your complexion by mimicking the same nourishing oils and pH balance found in skin already (translation: get glowing). Boasts an emollient mix of oil-regulating ingredients including:

• Safflower seed oil to soothe, soften and hydrate skin.

• Glycerin, a natural moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a radiant glow.

• Both palm and palm kernel oils to help regulate skin’s oil production while reinforcing its defenses against outside stressors and ramping up cell turnover beneath the surface.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Mineral Oil

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Ethyl Macadamiate, Sulfated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green).

Do you find the smell to strong in this one?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Phelityl Cleansing Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Jordan G.
Woodland Park, NJ
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Cleansing Bar uploaded by Jordan G.
I am so impressed with this product I picked it up on clearance from a marshals and it has literally done wonders for my skin when I use it with the Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Cleansing Oil to double cleanse. I don’t typically like a bar soap but this is honestly so great and I can’t wait to buy the full-size and use it again and again
Lisa S.
Delray Beach, FL
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Cleansing Bar uploaded by Lisa S.
One of the best soaps for everyday use! Great for dry older skin as well. I have tried most of the Laszlo line and I find this soap to always be my go to soap. Comes in an amazing little llastic case which keeps the soap dry and not sticky at all and great to travel with! Soap is so hard usually but this one is a MUST have! Holy grail! And the smell is clean!
Jackie H.
Love everything about this luxury brand. It's glamour in skincare and I can't get enough. It's pricey but worth it. My skin looks fantastic and the entire ritual is relaxing and pampering. Wonderful product. Great soap for dry skin!
jazmin V.
San Luis, AZ
1,108 reviews
I bought this product a couple of days ago at Marshalls for only $5 on clearance and its my best $5 dlls I've spent in my life. This soap is amazing. I can feel a very great difference in my face especially around my eyes. Excellent product!!!!!!
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I was a little skeptical to use this products on my oily combination skin, I'm glad I gave them a try because now I love them. Very effective in maintaining a balance on my oiliness and they are a great moisturizer. They're a little to expensive for my budget but I guess if something works for you why not splurge a little extra on it. right?
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Erno Laszlo Phelityl Cleansing Bar uploaded by Lizette V.
When I received this product I thought why would a company send me an oil product when I have oily combination skin? Apparently they knew what I needed because this product is amazing. I love this cleansing regimen because it really does work for oily skin. I also love that you massage the oil on your face before using the bar soap to cleanse. These two products in combination are a true game changer for oily skin. I constantly get pimples on my chin and because I'm using this product my face is pimple free and so so soft. As of today I am a huge Erno Laszlo fan and I will be purchasing this product once my sample is finished. I swpuld highly recommend this product to all those that have oily/combination skin type.
Anne T.
Festus
I didn't think I was ever going to be so excited about a bar of soap, but here I am. I love how this bar gives my skin such a deep clean and hydrates my skin instead of drying it out like a lot of other soaps do. I love how this brand can give you a soap bar that actually does what you want it to do- and more.
AngeLa K.
Fremont, NE
I received a bar of this soap in one of beauty fix boxes and I would recommend it to anyone but the only downside is the price but I think we all seen that one coming! Take a product and slap a big brand on it, hikes up the cost... no matter how little it actually cost to produce the product, greed! Anyways, this is a fantastic facial cleanser soap! I'm highly sensitive to scents and this lacks any scent which is a blessing because I don't want my cleanser smelling like flowers or perfume. This suds up really good and leaves my face feeling clean, hydrated and so soft. It's not in the least bit harsh so it's suitable for all skin types. It rinses off easily as well and doesn't leave a soapy feel on my skin nor does it make my skin feel tight. I really do like it.
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is the best facial cleanser I've used. It doesn't leave your face feeling tight like other cleansers and yet your skin feels incredibly clean. It seems expensive but a little goes a long way and I e had the same bar for over a year and a half!
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Was given to me from a friend and I love it. It doesn't dry out my skin like most bar soaps and I take it every where with me when I travel.