BY ERNO LASZLO

Strike a balance. Gently cleansing without drying, this moisturizing bar takes its skin-nourishing powers from our exclusive plant oil complex to help bind moisture to skin—and keep it there—for a softer, smoother appearance. Plus its fatty acid-rich formula helps to balance your complexion by mimicking the same nourishing oils and pH balance found in skin already (translation: get glowing). Boasts an emollient mix of oil-regulating ingredients including:

• Safflower seed oil to soothe, soften and hydrate skin.

• Glycerin, a natural moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a radiant glow.

• Both palm and palm kernel oils to help regulate skin’s oil production while reinforcing its defenses against outside stressors and ramping up cell turnover beneath the surface.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Mineral Oil

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Ethyl Macadamiate, Sulfated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green).

• Do you find the smell to strong in this one?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
When I received this product I thought why would a company send me an oil product when I have oily combination skin? Apparently they knew what I needed because this product is amazing. I love this cleansing regimen because it really does work for oily skin. I also love that you massage the oil on your face before using the bar soap to cleanse. These two products in combination are a true game changer for oily skin. I constantly get pimples on my chin and because I'm using this product my face is pimple free and so so soft. As of today I am a huge Erno Laszlo fan and I will be purchasing this product once my sample is finished. I swpuld highly recommend this product to all those that have oily/combination skin type.
LeAnna B.
Derby
If you are working towards perfectly balanced skin or fighting against aging, work this into your routine! It's completely worth It! This can be combined with any cleansing oil to make your perfect skin match!
HEATHER A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This soap is amazing. I wet my face and massage the bar directly on my face. They have a certain procedure to follow on the instructions which I love and strictly follow. This particular bar is a hydrating formula and it really works! I use this every morning and night! The bar also lasts FOREVER!
Rosalind P.
Plano
Erno Laszlo is a superior skin care brand. I must admit I'm a beauty junkie and I use a lot of beauty products. Erno Laszlo has been around for probably 80 90 years. I started using this back in the 1980s when I was a teenager. It's always been a high-priced skin care line but it's very worth it. It's based on double cleanse. This particular soap I always use during the winter months because it's got a lot of emollients in it. You start out with the oil and then rub the bar on your face. A lot of people don't like to use bar cleansers but these are not your typical soap. I love erno Laszlo and I will probably always use their product.
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
Erno cleansing soap has been purchased alot for my husband's face. He uses it after he shaves which prevents his face from dryness and skin irritation. This bar lasts him a 2 months and it stays fresh! We have purchased it online. I haven't seen this product in any retail store. It's on the pricey side but worth it because it protects your facial skin!
Iris T.
This soap is so amazing. It helped me get rid of my chin acne and was so effective at keeping it at bay. I didn't think it would work but it did. I got a sample from a site called Influenster and I'm glad I did. I would definitely buy again
Angela N.
I received a bar of this soap in one of beauty fix boxes and I would recommend it to anyone but the only downside is the price but I think we all seen that one coming! Take a product and slap a big brand on it, hikes up the cost... no matter how little it actually cost to produce the product, greed! Anyways, this is a fantastic facial cleanser soap! I'm highly sensitive to scents and this lacks any scent which is a blessing because I don't want my cleanser smelling like flowers or perfume. This suds up really good and leaves my face feeling clean, hydrated and so soft. It's not in the least bit harsh so it's suitable for all skin types. It rinses off easily as well and doesn't leave a soapy feel on my skin nor does it make my skin feel tight. I really do like it.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good
cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, FL
One of the best soaps for everyday use! Great for dry older skin as well. I have tried most of the Laszlo line and I find this soap to always be my go to soap. Comes in an amazing little llastic case which keeps the soap dry and not sticky at all and great to travel with! Soap is so hard usually but this one is a MUST have! Holy grail! And the smell is clean!
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Do you find the smell to strong in this one?