BY ERNO LASZLO

Break the acne cycle while you sleep. Manage excess oil overnight, while soothing and healing the skin. Works to absorb excess oil throughout the night. Controls without stripping the skin s natural moisture. Prevents breakouts. Citric Acid, Zinc Oxide and Silica calm, exfoliate and repair the skin Oil-Control Night Treatment.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Alcohol Denat., Silica, Talc, Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Denatonium Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide)

A J.
I have never used this product, but I would love to. It just seems extremely pricey. Maybe I'm just price conscious but I would never spend that much money on something that just "keeps my face clean overnight."
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I tlluv this erno Laszlo is always top notch u know its gonna get the job done done this is one of my fave brands ever never fails