Erno Laszlo Oil Control Cleansing Bar

By removing oil and surface bacteria gently, it deep cleans and refines pores while leaving skin feeling fresh, balanced and renewed. Palm oil, packed with the same kind of fatty acids found in the skin, helps regulate skin's oil content as well as protect against outside stressors; glycerin, a powerful moisturizer, strengthens skin's structure and fights the bacteria that can lead to breakouts; and safflower seed oil locks in moisture by creating a protective barrier that prevents water from leaving the skin's surface (because overly dry skin can stimulate excess oil production, which leads to more breakouts).

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Cinnamate, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 42053 (Green 3).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Oil Control Cleansing Bar!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
This is by far the best cleanser I have tried for my oily and sensitive skin. It strips the oil from your skin without causing dryness. My skin is prone to acne and seboric dermatitis and this has done wonders to improve both. I don't get as oily throughout the day and my skin feels soft and clean. You do have to be diligent about using it twice a day to get results.
2 years ago
This is a very good cleanser! I do think this is a very expensive product, but it is very good! I really how it leaves my skin feeling clean, but it doesn’t strip and dry my face out.
3 years agoRogersville, TN
I am in my mid twenties and I don't have much acne other than some black heads but my skin is very oily.. this cleansing bar has done amazing things for my skin. I find that it keeps the oil at bay without makeup and with makeup. I would highly highly recommend this cleansing bar to anyone with oily skin!
a year agoN Brunswick, NJ
This was nice to use on light makeup days but I found myself using another cleanser on days I had a full face of makeup. Smells really nice but I wouldn’t repurchase.
2 years ago
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good Cleanser that works wonders for your face.
2 years agoNew York, NY
I liked this cleansing bar but didn't love it. It didn't have a lot of suds and felt like I really had to work with it to remove all my makeup.
2 years agoLakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
3 years agoEdmonton, AB
Great for acne prone skin this literally changes your skin from one day to another if you follow the regimen. Deep cleansing really strips away the oil but does not strip away to the point that it hurts and harms your skin. Smells great and you really feel it comforting your skin while you're washing it especially when so sensitive from the pimples. I always have this in stock during the summer when I tend to break out a little bit more, I always always tell people to use this if they suffer from severe acne 100% not joking this will change your life!!! Follow the instructions and use a toner and the right cream for you! And you'll be amazed!