Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask

A silky, All-in-one hydrogel eye patch formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle the major signs of under eye dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. The multi-tasking eye patch is soaked in serum powered by algae extract, vitamin B3, amino acids and allantoin to give immediate results under the eye area.

Each revitalizing mask conforms perfectly to the contours under eyes, helping our powerful actives penetrate more deeply:

Glycerin, a powerful moisture magnet, attracts and holds hydration, helping fill in fine lines and crow’s feet for softer, smoother-looking skin.

Vitamin B3, a natural illuminator, defies dark spots and discoloration by jump-starting skin cell renewal.

Gotu Kola and other anti-inflammatories calm stressed skin and improve circulation, reducing puffiness from allergies, pollutants and other assaults.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Allantoin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol.

Does it help to reduce the appearance of dark circles?
I Haven’t really seen any result, but it doesn’t give my any irritations with my sensitive skin..?
Found this brand and product on Instagram and would love to try them, but I have sensitive skin so I’m wondering if anyone can give me an honest opinion if these actually work? I would love to get a quick fix for my daily eye bags. Thank you!
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask!
Katie A.
Just got this in a Vox Box and DANG. I am so happy I got this product! It really is fantastic. I hate when a product list off a bunch of "instant results" but you never really notice anything. Not with this product! My eyes instantly looked brighter, tighter, smoother and overall just much healthier. I even skipped my concealer today to put it to the test. My entire face looks so much healthier because my eyes look so great. This product is worth the money!
And being the incredibly thrifty person I am, I put the masks back in the packet to soak up some more serum and then my husband used them :) He loved them too!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jas M.
Rugby
can’t actually believe that I haven’t recommended this product earlier; I have been using this religiously for well over a year, every time I use a face mask. I think eyes deserve a treat too. I have seen a reduction in fine lines. I bought this product because I always felt as though my eye area got left out when I was doing face treatments in the bath. Cue this a light cream mask that helps to soothe and revitalise tired eyes. It reduces dark circles around the eyes and my eye region now gets treated the same as my face, and the area always looks far more rejuvenated and fresh than before. A little of this goes a very long way; so much so that I have probably only used about half of the 30ml tube in just over a year. So, not bad value for money, and far less messy than having to scrape up pieces of scummy cucumber.
Jeannette C.
Unbelievable. No matter when I use them, my eyes look amazing afterwards. Removes all signs of tiredness and discolouration and timelines. Amazing
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask targets the signs of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles and really smoothed out my eye area. It was supposed to tackle my dark circles but I did not notice a huge difference.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Thuy N.
Algae extract, vitamin b3, amino acids. This hydrogel eye patches were great. I feels soothing and helps with depuffing. My under eyes look way better when I use this. And I like how it doesn't fall off my face.
Jules B.
North York, ON
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Jules B.
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Jules B.
I got this eye mask as a sample from Sephora and it’s one of the better eye masks I’ve tried. The mask is clear, so you can barely even see it sitting on your face (no more anoyying comments from your spouse or kids) and it sits very well on your eye. Not very heavy either, you barely notice it’s sitting there. It provides a refreshing feel. You can feel it cooling off any puffiness around the eye area.
Laura B.
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Laura B.
I don’t like a lot of eye masks because they can be so gloopy and slide around too much. I do like the refreshing feeling of them, and I have repeatedly purchased by this brand. Recently got a new pack, so here is my opinion… These stick really well. I find they don’t really move at all! They are thinner than most, and leave your under eyes feeling very cool and refreshed. Great for reducing puffiness and smoothing. My main problem is dark circles, and I can’t say there are long lasting results with these. There doesn’t seem to be a suggested time limit for wear on these, so I wear them for about 20 minutes. They really just feel great. A great addition to mask night! Stars off because they are so expensive. The largest I think you can buy these in is a 12 pack, so 6 pairs @$42. You can also buy them in 2 pair pack. I’d recommend if you can find a deal on these, give them a try!
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Jennifer B.
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Jennifer B.
These aren’t terrible but they’re not great either. I got them on clearance at TJ Maxx so it’s not like I spent a lot. They slide A LOT. I’ve used hydrogel masks before but these are slippery to put on and were sliding down my face while I was wearing them. I had to lay down so they wouldn’t slide off. I’ll use up what I have but I won’t repurchase. UPDATE: Giving 4 stars (up from 3)… while using up the remaining eye gels I did not experience the sliding down my face problem. I must have had another product on my face the other times and it was sliding off that? I don’t know. Anyway, these are still very slippery which makes them hard to get out of the package and on to your face. I do enjoy them straight out of the fridge and onto my eyes though. Cool and refreshing. Still prob wouldn’t purchase at full price though.
Rebecca R.
Arlington, VA
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Rebecca R.
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Rebecca R.
Great for dry under eye area! I really enjoyed these cooling and hydrating under eye patches. I put them on during a 3 hour conference call because I noticed my under eye was dry. Voila 20 mins later my under eyes look refreshed.
Angie J.
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask uploaded by Angie J.
I just used these last night for the first time and was very impressed with how well they sticks to your under eye area and how refreshing they felt.  Will continue to use these and would recommend them to others who are looking for a nice under eye mask
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salome C.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
rachael T. il y a 2 ans
I've used these numerous times and they've never burned my eyes or my skin. They work so well. You should give them a try. 🤓