Erno Laszlo Multi-Phase Makeup Remover uploaded by Cat D.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Take away the day (or night). Gently remove eye and lip makeup while soothing and hydrating your skin. Combining the dissolving properties of oil with botanical extract-boosted water, this quick-acting formula easily removes makeup and soothes tired eyes. Contains a medley of naturally-derived ingredients to calm and condition skin, including:

Cucumber fruit extract to bind refreshing moisture to skin while amino acids go to work on strengthening skin’s acid barrier to combat outside stressors.

Aloe vera—known for its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties—to calm skin as it gently heals.

Arnica flower extract to treat damaged, reddened or tired skin with its circulation-stimulating and antiallergenic powers.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Butylene Gycol, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Whitch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus, (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops_ Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Am actually in the hunt for new make-up remover.. How gre...1 Answers
Cat D.
I really like the packaging for this product. The layering of the actual product is pretty cool too. But besides that, I was pretty disappointed. It takes off my make up..but I still have to scrub my eyes which was the whole reason I spent this much on a makeup remover...to avoid damaging the skin around my eyes. It makes me break out as well, so although it made my skin feel smooth immediately afterwards. I have no idea about long term effects. Will not repurchase.
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
Best makeup remover that I have ever tried! Easily gets rid of stubborn, waterproof eye makeup. There is not leftover mascara when you wake up! I got it as part of their Jetsetter kit. I would highly recommend buying this!
Shannon H.
ORLANDO, FL
This is a great bi-fasil makeup remover. It's gentle on my sensitive eyes, but gets everything off, including waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner. It is a bit pricy for an eye makeup remover, but it works well!
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
I love this makeup remover. It isn't greasy and it doesn't burn my eyes. It always takes off my mascara without a big smeary mess. You will want to try this if you haven't!!
Alana P.
I love this makeup remover! It takes everything off without being difficult to wash off afterwards. It gets all my waterproof makeup off without damage
Haley G.
This is a great makeup remover. It removes even heavy eye makeup fairly easily, which not all removers can do. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
This stuff is magic. Very pricey but girls you get what you pay for. My skin IS clean,not just feels clean. Definitely healthier.
Jacqueline P.
Shreveport, LA
This was a little harsh on my eyes and skin but I have super sensitive skin. Other than that it worked good
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
This product is definitely on my favorites list! Really pleased with it and would buy again!
Karen T.
Salem, OR
I heard good things about this project where can you find it at at the mall in stores
Ash. S.
Am actually in the hunt for new make-up remover.. How great does this product actually work?