BY ERNO LASZLO

Removes eye and lip makeup gently while soothing and hydrating your skin. Duo-phase preparation: Oil loosens makeup and water cleanses to dissolve cosmetics completely. Cucumber Extract, Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel Extract condition and calm under-eye puffiness Multi-Phase Makeup Remover. see more...

• Am actually in the hunt for new make-up remover.. How great does ...1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...
Noelle L.
Best makeup remover that I have ever tried! Easily gets rid of stubborn, waterproof eye makeup. There is not leftover mascara when you wake up! I got it as part of their Jetsetter kit. I would highly recommend buying this!
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
This is a great bi-fasil makeup remover. It's gentle on my sensitive eyes, but gets everything off, including waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner. It is a bit pricy for an eye makeup remover, but it works well!
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
I love this makeup remover. It isn't greasy and it doesn't burn my eyes. It always takes off my mascara without a big smeary mess. You will want to try this if you haven't!!
Alana P.
I love this makeup remover! It takes everything off without being difficult to wash off afterwards. It gets all my waterproof makeup off without damage
Haley G.
This is a great makeup remover. It removes even heavy eye makeup fairly easily, which not all removers can do. I highly recommend it.
Jacqueline W.
This was a little harsh on my eyes and skin but I have super sensitive skin. Other than that it worked good
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
This product is definitely on my favorites list! Really pleased with it and would buy again!
Karen T.
Salem, OR
I heard good things about this project where can you find it at at the mall in stores
Gioia H.
Berlin
Very good for ancne skin I noticed that my pimples reduced. Yet I find it a bit too dry g for my skin so I would recommend it to more oily skin types.
Ash. S.
Am actually in the hunt for new make-up remover.. How great does this product actually work?