Erno Laszlo Marble Radiance Emulsion

It features a mix of fortifying ingredients, including bearberry bush-derived ActiveBright complex to intensively brighten and block melanin within skin's cells; ClariPure Stem Cell Blend, a fruit-derived super-antioxidant to protect skin as it boosts cell renewal; and HydraBoost, made with hyaluronic acid, which smoothes, refines and balances skin.

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Mica, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Caffeine, Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hexyl Cinnamal, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Rubus Idaeus Leaf Cell Culture, Dolichos Biflorus Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Callus Culture Extract, Oleanolic Acid.

Does this product cause any irritation or sensitivity after applying it? Erno Laszlo Marble Radiance Emulsion
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Marble Radiance Emulsion!
How would you rate this product?
Dina G.
Grover Beach, CA
Erno Laszlo Marble Radiance Emulsion uploaded by Dina G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve been enjoying this product. I have been using it in my skincare routine the past few weeks and it definitely leaves my skin glowing. The texture is beautiful. It has a beautiful scent but doesn’t irritate my skin.
Lacy I.
Pasco, WA
I am on my second bottle of this. It’s a fantastic skin brightener. It makes my skin glow...I’m a huge Erno Laszlo fan...I use quite a few products from this line and they bring great results. This did not break me out or irritate my skin..I wake up to smoother, softer and brighter skin. The price tag is the only reason I gave it 4 stars. This also absorbs really fast and doesn’t leave my skin sticky. Great for people with sun damage like me..this really helps to lighten dark spots but it does take a while to see results.
Xin S.
VA
A thick facial serum you have to wait for it to absorb into skin before putting on moisturizer or it will cause the moisturizer to pill up. It does absorb quickly. The smell comes off as a bit unpleasant to me. Looks like it contains a lot of useful ingredients except for the mica which only makes skin shine temporarily. This has a slight irritating feeling on my generally non-sensitive face. I would not recommend it for sensitive skin.
laura M.
Denton, TX
Erno Laszlo Marble Radiance Emulsion uploaded by laura M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yet ANOTHER home run and a little goes a long way! Pleasant smell, light on the skin, easy to layer it literally ticks all the boxes. I’m now using this entire line after probably 100 other skincare lines. I believe the term would be “ cult classic”❤️
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this product for a couple small places of melasma that I just recently started having on my face. It is very lightweight, and I haven’t noticed a huge change yet in my skin coloration, but I will update after continued use. I am a fan of Erno Lazlo so I’m excited to try it out and saw it had good reviews.
Jacqueline H.
Atlanta, GA
I think the Erno Laszlo Radiance Emulsion is milky smooth, absorbs quickly and dries to a matt finish which is something I like since I tend to have slightly oily skin.  It smells nice and seems to help improve my skin's radiance.  I think it's a good product for those with maturing skin but the results seem to take time.  I'm just finishing a bottle but I'm not really sure if I'll repurchase.  I think there may be other serums that work better.
Sarah S.
Tempe
I love this product!! Over the past couple months I have noticed my skins overall complexion is brighter, even skin tone, and less darker pigmentation spots. I will be buying again and I recommend this product.
Dinah B.
Windsor
I gave this 4 stars because I haven't used enough of it for a good, thorough review.  I read a lot of reviews that talk about smell and packaging...which is great, but if I am going to pay some decently steep prices for a product, I really am interested in its efficacy - if it works I really don't care about the package.  I ordered some cleansing products from the Erno Laszlo website and received a sample of this product.  I must say I have never had  a product (and I have used a lot) make my face feel this way.  It is very smooth...I awoke during the night a couple of time and found myself feeling my face.  Odd!  But it really is an almost velvety smooth.  It also doesn't look as "tired".  I am 57 years old so my skin is maturing and I really noticed a difference with just a few uses.  I'm not sure if that is really good or bad because I am now going to want to buy it to try it for a longer period of time!  Erno Laszlo Marble Radiance Emulsion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jelena A.