Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Decollete Treatment SPF 20

Renew, protect and hydrate the skin with the Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Decollete Treatment SPF 20. Suitable for all skin types, this cream works to repair and illuminate by using Grape, Scutellaria, Saxifraga and Kojic Acid to lighten the skin whilst reducing the appearance of age spots.

Vitamins A, C and E improve texture and elasticity whilst Wheat Germ softens and hydrates, leaving your skin noticeably firmer and with a soft texture. Also formulated with SPF 20 to protect against damaging UV rays, discolouration and photo-ageing, it's a must have.

• Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5% Other Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Salicylic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Decollete Treatment SPF 20!
2 years ago
okay, this is my all time favorite product in the world. It is super expensive, but worth every penny. It keeps my fave feeling amazing!!! I definitely recommend and I have no dupes for it because it's so great