Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Cream

Illuminate your skin with a rich daily cream to deeply moisturize, increase clarity and brighten. Luminous Intensive Cream evens skin tone and energizes the complexion with a formula that features diamond powder to fill fine lines and create a radiant glow. Arbutin arrests melanin production and prevents discoloration, providing a distinct anti-inflammatory effect which decreases vascular permeability and helps calm inflamed skin. Vitamin E and sodium hyaluronate hydrate, brighten and increase elasticity.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Arbutin, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-8, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Cream!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoHarvey , LA
Today was my first time using this product but I can already feel my skin softer and nourished. I would definitely recommend this product. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes! Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Serum Erno Laszlo Phormula 3-9 Repair Cream
2 years agoHermitage , TN
Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Cream uploaded by Ashleigh W.
So.much.moisture!!! My skin feels incredible after the 2 step vitamin c peel and the intense moisturizing lotion. The Texas heat has been so harsh for my skin and i feel like a new woman today after using these products. I will surely be keeping this regimen around!
2 years ago
Erno Laszlo Luminous Intensive Cream uploaded by Lisa J.
Awesome products, feels great on the skin and lightened my dark spots as well... Left my skin feeling soft and glowing and smells awesome... Would recommend product to any who ask.... Both of them work wonders together.
2 years ago
This treatment makes you absolutely glowing! It goes on smooth and absorbs well. I love how it is super concentrated and delivers a serum to combat uneven skin tone
2 years agoYonkers, NY
This is my crush!!! Uno de los mejores productos que he probado en toda mi vida! Lo mejor para iluminar tu rostro y eliminar la piel muerta