BY ERNO LASZLO

Detoxifying and brighten the skin around the eyes. Our Luminous Eye Complex strengthens delicate eye skin, brightens dark circles, reduces puffiness and revives tired eyes.

• Fortifies: Vitamin A, C & E strengthen the skin, increase elasticity and stimulate collagen production.
• Brightens: Optical diffusers help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
• Tightens: Aloe Vera firms and reduces under eye puffiness.

Lexi W.
I love the way it pleasantly tightens the skin in my eye area, while also depuffing the slight bags under my eyes. It has a light minty tingle/cooling sensation to help wake me up in the morning. Each day that I use it my crows feet are shrinking more and more!!! I also tried it on my husband since he gets dark bags under his eyes and again this stuff worked its magic by making the darkness go away and depuffing his eyes. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars, is because it was sticky on my skin, most likely from the aloe vera. Other than that I love this product and cant wait to try eveything else!!!!!
Roy v.
I'm actually using this product now. Honestly, I see results but it's not the best that I have used in the past. My dark circle is still there but it is less visible for me by using this product. But I do love the cooling sensation while applying and having this on
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is super amazing!!! I can feel it gently cooling my skin while tightening it as well. Takes a little bit to soak in, but well worth it. Its eliminating wrinkles/crows feet on my face!! I highly recommend!!!
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
My first product of Erno Laszlo!!! One of my favorite aside from the Black Mud Soap and the Firmarine Serum. It is very light and very soothing to the eyes. I prefer gels over creams most of the times. Totally love this.
Ashley Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the way it makes my under eye area look and feel. Non-greasy and tightens the skin. Got a sample, and intend to purchase.
Jason S.
Toronto
Discovered this eye gel through Mr Porter and it's quite possibly the most effective eye treatment I've ever used. Puffiness and dark circles under my eyes have virtually disappeared after using it for a few months.
Ismat B.
Gel creams are my favorite because they don't make your skin look greasy like others can. Totally worth the money.