BY ERNO LASZLO

An alcohol-free toner that gently calms and hydrates the skin after cleansing. This silky formula draws moisture to skin with active humectants, reduces inflammation and boosts renewal and repair. Soothes: Anti-inflammatory formula is gentle to sensitive skin. Stimulates: Encourages tissue repair, leaving skin soft, fresh and hydrated. Brightens: Eliminates flakiness and skin dullness. Recommended for: Extremely Dry, Dry Hydraphel Skin Supplement see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have fair, oily/combo, acne prone skin.  Whenever I use toner, it will dry out my skin.  That is not the case with this product.  I was skeptical at first, but after just one use I am sold. This is not your typical alcohol toner.
This felt more like a gel based lotion. This product does not strip oil away from my face . It does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry like most toners do.  This product leaves my skin feeling balanced and moisturized without feeling oily and cleaned any traces of dirt that my face wash missed.  My skin felt super soft.  I didn't need as much moisturizer after applying the toner.  I'm thrilled to be using this product!  I think it may be my new holy grail!  I am glad Influenster sent me this product.
Stacy G.
sycamore
This toner leaves your skin feeling hydrated and clean. Your skin isn’t tight and the smell is amazing. Not your typical harsh toner. My skin is sensitive and this felt very good. I would definitely purchase again.
Reilly S.
Chestnut hill , MA
Love this toner. On my second bottle and plan to buy again! I have dry skin so my face feels super tight after washing and this really helps give that first boost of hydration that I know is going to help wipe away any residue on my face. Would recommend for dry sensitive skin!
Delia A.
It's thick and feels like gel rather than toner, but used as a toner. In summer i find myself just applying this as a base to hydrate my skin and not needing moisturizer afterward. I can't really tell what difference it's making to my skin, since my skincare routine incorporates many other products as well