Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement

Keep calm and glow on. Our silky, hydrating toner works for nearly all skin concerns to revive dull or dry complexions and begin the process of renewal. Made without alcohol, it gently clears away flakes and aging skin cells while it sweeps on calming, skin-restoring nutrients found in nature, including:

• Provitamin B5 to give skin the antioxidant support in needs to bolster the healing process and build its defenses.

• Comfrey root to soothe sensitive or irritated skin while it encourages cell repair and renewal.

• Glycerin, a natural moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a glowing complexion.

What problems is this designed to address?
I'm wondering if anyone has used this Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement long term and what difference they noticed in their skin. I've used a couple of different sample sizes I've received for probably about a week each time and while I notice my skin is softer and more moisturized and toned without any tightness, I'd like to know more specific and longer term results anyone saw, especially given the price. Thanks in advance!
How did you like it? What was the quality of the product? Is it worth the money?Erno Laszlo White Marble Translucence Cream
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...toner on and it really did help my eye cream and night time anti-aging and hydrating face oils to absorb completely. I could actually feel a difference immediately in how my skin was retaining moisture. So I highly recommend giving this a try. I'm thrilled that they sent me a full size bottle because I know already this will be my nightly toner. I did receive this high end product complimentary from Erno Laszlo New York in return for my honest and unbiased review. #Laszloglow [product:erno-laszlo-hydraphel-skin-supplement] #voxboxin reviews
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement uploaded by katelyn L.
This is a really nice product. I use it after my toner, it has the texture of thin snot., very slippery . Makes my skin feel nice afterwards . I only have a tiny bottle of it though so no long term effects that I can detect from short term use. I don’t think it’s scented, it smells sort of like bubbles. .
Sarah R.
Middletown, RI
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement uploaded by Sarah R.
This product is amazing!!!! One of the best I’ve ever used. Makes your skin feel so smooth, like glass. It’s pricey, but such a nice product.
laura M.
Denton, TX
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement uploaded by laura M.
Big fan of this silky toner. A perfect start to fresh washed skin. It glides on and leaves a fully hydrated bottom layer to a nightly skin regimen. I also apply it in the day as a refresh when going bare skinned
Krista C.
Seattle
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement uploaded by Krista C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is such a unique product! I don’t know if it’s considered a toner but I use it like one. Apply with a cotton ball and it has a kind of slimey texture unlike any other toner but I really hydrates the skin! With other toners I feel like I need to moisturize right away but this one leave my face feeling so plump and smooth. Definitely recommend! Smells clean and fresh too
Heather B.
Cape Coral, FL
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement uploaded by Heather B.
This is a good product, It makes my face smooth not oily I only use it at night when wake up my face feels nice. I was given this to try and i would buy it again. If you have dry skin it would work good for you and you can use it am or pm
whitney P.
Chester, MD
I got this Hydraphel gel in my latest #Influenster #VoxBox. Although it looks like your normal liquid, it's not.

I have been using a cotton ball to apply this all over my face.  It glides on like a silky gel.  It feels like an amazingly smooth coating on the skin.  It is absorbed pretty quickly and leaves my skin looking and feeling softer.

I have been using this for four days and have noticed that I have not had any dryness or flaking, despite the subzero temperatures.  I will definitely be purchasing this product.

Journy G.
Oswego, IL
I absolutely LOVE this amazing hydrating toner. I love how silky smooth it goes on and makes my skin feel. It is instantly hydrated and feel like silk on my face. It makes putting on my moisturizer also feel like silk and my skin looks amazing. I only wish the delivery method was different. I’m not a fan of pouring product out onto my cotton pads. I like a face spritz usually but for this product, a dispenser much like the ones on some nail polish remover bottles would be ideal. Take my cotton pad and push down on the top to dispense a little at a time would be awesome. Other than that, I could not be happier!! I did receive this product for free to try and review!!
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement uploaded by Samantha K.
I received my produce from influenster.
 It was my first time trying a toner. I personally did not notice any difference to my skin after using it. It did absorb fast so applying moisturizer after was easy.
I received my produce from influenster.
Alyssa F.
Longview, TX
I absolutely love this stuff, I received this for free in my #Voxbox but my review is my own. This stuff glides across your face like silk! It makes me face feel so good after I use it! I have noticed my skin is less dry since using it! I will definitely keep this product as a staple in my skincare routine!
KrisTina S.
Rock Island, IL
I was excited to try this out for free with Influenster, in exchange for my review. I like the feel of it after applying. Has a very light scent, nothing overpowering. Little goes a long way. It doesn’t leave your skin tight or dry at all. My skin only needs brightening. The package doesn't look high end. The exterior packaging is sturdy and attractive but the actual bottle feels a little cheap with its plastic bottle and screw on cap.This was a pricey product. There are many other products at a lower price point, that could compete well. I don't think I would repurchase do to the price point. Not overly impressed as I have used products that were cheaper that had the same results.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
il y a 3 ans
Randi C.
Sammamish, WA
il y a 4 ans
Reanna B. il y a 3 ans
I liked how refreshing it is. It felt more like toner to me but is very lightweight hydration and works as a light primer!