Erno Laszlo

Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment Masks 1 x 1.25 oz/ 37 mL Step 1, 1 x 0.19 oz/ 5.5 g Step 2

4.67 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Reno Laszlo’s Skin Vitality treatment mask came with four treatments in the box. To use, I combined one bottle of the liquid serum with a packet of the triple mineral powder, mixing them with the included applicator for one minute. I applied the mousse-like mask to my clean face, avoiding my eyebrows, hairline, lips and under eye area. I left the mask on for 15 minutes, noting the exhilarating, cooling effect on my skin. After it dried, I slowly peeled the mask away from my face, starting at the top of my forehead and working down my face. It was relatively easy to remove; any remaining pieces were easily taken off with a wet washcloth. I immediately noticed the improvement in the tone, softness and texture of my skin. I use the mask when my skin needs a quick pick me up and I don’t have time to get a full salon facial.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Erno Laszlo Vitality Treatment Mask 4 pack is an icy pink mask that has Provitamin B5 & Magnesium Carbonate. It is formulated to deliver smoother, brighter & plumper skin & improve skin clarity. It is 2 steps, a powder & a liquid, that you combine & the formula becomes an active treatment mask. You apply a thick layer of the mask to face & leave it on 10-15 minutes, until it dries to a rubbery texture that you peel off. I had a hard time peeling the mask off (it was messy!) I ended up rolling it off and using a wet rag to remove the rest. The mask is very cooling while on your face and it feels nice. This mask made my skin feel smooth and refreshed. It didn't irritate my skin at all.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Good! Really like it. Got it from Amazon! It has hydrated my skin and I would like to purchase again!