Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment Masks uploaded by Ashley B.

BY ERNO LASZLO

A two-step hydrating mask treatment formulated to treat and prevent dehydration and moisture loss, while combating damage caused by environmental stressors. The Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment is a mix-to-activate, dual-phase mask that works to quench your thirsty skin. Soothe, hydrate, and instantly plump with botanically derived allantoin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and enhance skin's natural radiance. This set contains:- 4 x 1.25 oz/ 37 mL Step 1 - 4 x 0.19 oz/ 37 mL Step 2 It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
One of those products I'm really happy to take the time to praise. I have problem skin in a number of ways. While this product does nothing in the long run, it does everything for a single, gorgeous day. To paraphrase the old commercial, "When you absolutely, positively have to look great."
I've been using this for years & It still remains my absolute favorite mask to achieve plump, fresh, radiant skin. In addition to great results, its soft, pillowy, cool texture feels wonderful on the skin during use. It has worked on all my different skin types - from the combo/hormonally active skin of my youth to the dryer, & sensitive.
I use a full mask to treat my face, neck and decollete, but I generally only mix half of the powder with half the liquid to get two uses from each mask. This amount is plenty for my face and upper neck (under my chin). Also note that while the instructions say to peel the mask off, it does not pull the skin at all. It just lifts off.
Loany N.
Loany N.
After testing out over 100 different types of mask, this is my favourite. The only mask that I literally SEE a difference after applying. Many of the other mask did a good job in restoring skin elasticity yet this is the mask that can shrink pores. I used Clarisonic before but it didn't help at all with my pores. This mask does! (Most probably it's because it's a cold mask and the pore will automatically shrink but I am still very pleased with the result.)
And also I love the fact that it's a peel mask!
Emily B.
Emily B.
These skin masks are so rejuvenating!!! I loveeee them!!! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Great value! Great product!!
Luma S.
Luma S.
Máscara de tratamento, a melhor opção para quem quer cuidar da pele sem sair de casa, eliminando os tão temidos poros!
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa mascara sao as mascaras pretas?
Jada M.
Jada M.
Does it help even textured skin
Shirlei L.
Shirlei L.
Conceição do Coite
Alguém já testou em pele com acne?
kiara d.
kiara d.
How do i get this, dose it work really good?
Christina M.
Christina M.
I would love to try this how can I get a sample