BY ERNO LASZLO

Ready for a recharge. This soothing, plumping peel-off mask delivers a burst of replenishing moisture whenever thirsty skin needs it most. After sun, travel, pollution or other stressors deplete your skin, natural hydrators cool it down and deliver vital nutrients, refreshing and filling fine lines, so skin looks younger and re-energized. Our dual-phase formula blends together our most healing and hydrating ingredients, including:

• Provitamin B5, a penetrating moisturizer, to deliver antioxidant support and bolster the healing processes as well as skin’s vital moisture barrier.

• Comfrey root, a natural source of relief to sensitive or irritated skin, to sooth as it encourages skin repair and renewal.

• Zinc extract to defy sun damage, and other pollutants, while calming skin with its naturally antiseptic powers.

Buy on Sephora
Claire L.
I was happy to receive the lighten and brighten white marble powder face mask from Erno Laszlo NYC and Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Basically, the black packet you see is the powder. It's pink and you mix it in a bowl with the liquid that is in that plastic bottle in the bowl. The scent of the mixture will exactly smell like the pink soap in airplanes (if you are a traveler you will know). But it's not as disturbing. After mixing them 1-2 minutes consistently with the spatula. And then comes the important part. I just used the same spatula to put that mixture on my face. When you do, make sure you cover your face like 3 times thoroughly and thick enough (use all the mixture). I used like half way of the mask thinking I was done (but then when you take it off, it was like not coming off properly). The cool thing is the texture. When it dries up, it feels like those face masks in the movies (where they use to disguise as another person) and so when you peel it off, it feels like you're peeling off your own skin too lol. Also, make sure to wait at least 30 minutes not 15-20 minutes as the direction say since it might not be dried. I really liked the texture as it was a gooey jelly monster, but I still like the sheet masks that you can just put it up on your face within seconds. Overall though, I liked it! ** I took the photo below, please don't use it without my permission :)
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
I received these masks complimentary as part of a VoxBox from Influenster. This was my first experience using a non-sheet mask and I wasn't sure what to expect. Mixing the powder and liquid together was relatively easy. It should be no problem for someone who has colored their hair at home before. Slathering on the mask evenly was a bit of a challenge, but the stick they included to mix the mask together with proved to be quite helpful. The texture while wet was like a soggy marshmallow, which was surprisingly nice. I could feel a slight tingle especially as the mask was drying and getting tighter. I left the mask on from 20 minutes and it still wasn't really dry. I left it on a couple extra minutes hoping that it would dry enough to be peelable (as is promised on the instructions). It mostly came off in clumps, which was disappointing. I might try a different application or dry time next time (this set comes with 4 masks). My skin looked great afterwards. I had been having a bit of a dry, dull skin day. After this mask I had plump, dewy, radiant skin. It surpassed my expectations.
✨ A.
I just received this VoxBox in the mail today. After a long day it was a nice surprise. I love doing a mask whenever I have time usually after work before I go to bed. This was once of the coolest masks I've ever tried ( and I've tried my fair share) I like the idea of mixing your own mask, It reminded me of being at the spa. After the 20 relaxing minutes I peeled the mask off, my skin felt instantly hydrated and plump! This will be great after travel, winter or post night out, basically anytime your skin needs a little help. Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Vitality Mask, 1 oz
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
i LIKED this product - I have to try it a few more times to get the hang of it. The concept is really cool and I LOVE that there is more than one application - the applicator is not great...it is hard to smooth the product over your face evenly, and you have to move quickly before it dries. I was anticipating it to dry a little more and not be as gel and rubber-like. It definitely left my face feeling refreshed and smooth and I can't wait to try the other 2 applications for a better opinion!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
This mask leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright! Setting up the mask is super easy and quick. It’s important to apply a nice thick layer and spread it evenly, if you don’t it won’t peel off as easily. Once it’s on, it has a very nice cooling feeling. It doesn’t feel like it’s tugging on the skin, instead it’s very refreshing. When I took it off, my skin felt soft, refreshed, and clean. It also looks very even and radiant. The mask doesn’t have any particular smell, which is great because it’s not overpowering and it’s also cute pink color which I love. Overall, it’s a great mask and I totally recommend it! This is the first product I’m using from this company and I’m impressed.
Kay C.
I love anything skincare and I was even more excited it was a Mask! Thank you influenster for giving me this complimentary product to review!! I just had a baby 5 months ago and my hormones have been so whacked. I've always had oily skin but lately been struggling with some dry patches so this mask came in time! I've only used it once and I'm going to do it again tomorrow. The process was a little messy and had a hard time removing it that's why I didn't give it a 5 star. I left it on for as long as it recommended and mask still felt wet. My skin did feel hydrated after and provided it with a slight glow.
Felicia O.
Largo, FL
This Product Turned Out To Be A Lot Different Than I Expected It To Be. I Was Expecting A Peel Away Mask. This Didn't Really Peel Away, It Fell Off In Clumps Instead. So I Ended Up Having To Wash The Product Off With Warm Water After 20 Mins Or So. It Did Clear Out My Pores. However I Usually Have Oily Skin, This Mask Gave My Face A Few Dry Patches. I Would Suggest Using This Product On Your T-Zone, Nose and Chin. Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment Thank You Influenster For This Free Sample.
Emma T.
Somers, CT
I recently revived this product for testing purposes complimentary from Influenster! And absolutely loved what it did to my skin I have very dry skin especially in the upcoming months of fall and winter when I used this mask my skin felt deeply nourished and moisture felt locked in. The product not only made my face feel nourished but it looked glowing after. The only down fall was in order for it to peel off correctly you really need to spread an even layer of product to the skin, which can be difficult do to the consistency of the mask. Overall would definitely purchase and recommend to all skin types especially dry skin also is great for people who travel a lot to replenish the skin after long hours of traveling . Everyone should try this product for themselves!!
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
This is a really nice product. I feel like the cons outweigh the pro's for me. The consistency of this mask and the work that i have to put into it throws me off. It is a gentle, hydrating mask and i really liked how my face felt afterward. I absolutely hated the packaging and that you have to mix the formula. The fact that the pack didn't come with a disposable dish or something like that made it all the more inconvenient. It was a little troublesome to apply to my face as well and when it came time to take it off, it didn't come off in one whole piece. It was a mess. I would recommend that you try it but i feel like there are better masks out there with less hassle.
Annie J.
I got this product complimentary of Influenster! It was a really interesting product. You have to mix the power and liquid that comes in the box. Once you spread it on your face, it takes about 20 minutes to dry down a bit and you're supposed to peel it off. It made my skin pretty smooth and definitely more hydrated. The only reason I took a star off is because it's too much work for a face mask. You have to use a bowl, mix it with the stick it comes with, then clean the bowl and stick, and throw away the bottle and powder package. If it came in tube, it would be better.
kiara d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do i get this, dose it work really good?
Jada M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it help even textured skin
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa mascara sao as mascaras pretas?
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it get rid of any pores
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have anybody tried???? Very interesting set!!!