BY ERNO LASZLO

Ready for a recharge. This soothing, plumping peel-off mask delivers a burst of replenishing moisture whenever thirsty skin needs it most. After sun, travel, pollution or other stressors deplete your skin, natural hydrators cool it down and deliver vital nutrients, refreshing and filling fine lines, so skin looks younger and re-energized. Our dual-phase formula blends together our most healing and hydrating ingredients, including:

• Provitamin B5, a penetrating moisturizer, to deliver antioxidant support and bolster the healing processes as well as skin’s vital moisture barrier.

• Comfrey root, a natural source of relief to sensitive or irritated skin, to sooth as it encourages skin repair and renewal.

• Zinc extract to defy sun damage, and other pollutants, while calming skin with its naturally antiseptic powers.

Buy on Sephora*
Felicia O.
Largo, FL
This Product Turned Out To Be A Lot Different Than I Expected It To Be. I Was Expecting A Peel Away Mask. This Didn't Really Peel Away, It Fell Off In Clumps Instead. So I Ended Up Having To Wash The Product Off With Warm Water After 20 Mins Or So. It Did Clear Out My Pores. However I Usually Have Oily Skin, This Mask Gave My Face A Few Dry Patches. I Would Suggest Using This Product On Your T-Zone, Nose and Chin. Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment Thank You Influenster For This Free Sample.
Emma T.
Somers, CT
I recently revived this product for testing purposes complimentary from Influenster! And absolutely loved what it did to my skin I have very dry skin especially in the upcoming months of fall and winter when I used this mask my skin felt deeply nourished and moisture felt locked in. The product not only made my face feel nourished but it looked glowing after. The only down fall was in order for it to peel off correctly you really need to spread an even layer of product to the skin, which can be difficult do to the consistency of the mask. Overall would definitely purchase and recommend to all skin types especially dry skin also is great for people who travel a lot to replenish the skin after long hours of traveling . Everyone should try this product for themselves!!
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
This is a really nice product. I feel like the cons outweigh the pro's for me. The consistency of this mask and the work that i have to put into it throws me off. It is a gentle, hydrating mask and i really liked how my face felt afterward. I absolutely hated the packaging and that you have to mix the formula. The fact that the pack didn't come with a disposable dish or something like that made it all the more inconvenient. It was a little troublesome to apply to my face as well and when it came time to take it off, it didn't come off in one whole piece. It was a mess. I would recommend that you try it but i feel like there are better masks out there with less hassle.
Annie J.
I got this product complimentary of Influenster! It was a really interesting product. You have to mix the power and liquid that comes in the box. Once you spread it on your face, it takes about 20 minutes to dry down a bit and you're supposed to peel it off. It made my skin pretty smooth and definitely more hydrated. The only reason I took a star off is because it's too much work for a face mask. You have to use a bowl, mix it with the stick it comes with, then clean the bowl and stick, and throw away the bottle and powder package. If it came in tube, it would be better.
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
This mask definitely has helped hydrate my face and neck during the winter months. It’s a little bit of work mixing the products to the right consistency so if you’re looking for something quick this isn’t the mask for you. It can also be a little messy removing but all in all it does what it says it will & that’s hydrate!
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
i LIKED this product - I have to try it a few more times to get the hang of it. The concept is really cool and I LOVE that there is more than one application - the applicator is not great...it is hard to smooth the product over your face evenly, and you have to move quickly before it dries. I was anticipating it to dry a little more and not be as gel and rubber-like. It definitely left my face feeling refreshed and smooth and I can't wait to try the other 2 applications for a better opinion!
Lillian M.
Brooklyn , NY
My skin is vey dry sensitive and after use Erno Laszlo mask I feel my face super moisturized and shiny. Totally recommend for a instant moisturizer and deep care. I will buy to bring when I travel, always after spending hours in the airplane my skin gets very dry, now I have the solution!!! Thank you very much Erno Laszlo for the amazing gift!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Tracy T.
It was hydrating but messy. Felt it needed to include the bowl to mix the product. It's pricey for 4 face masks. $20/a mask. I was disappointed but i have to say it was kinda effective. Lots of room for improvements. Mask also didn't peel off all in one for me. I would not buy this face mask to use in my daily beauty regimen.
Lyndzi P.
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks to @Influenster for the complimentary sample. Even though you have to put in “work” and mix the mask together, once on your face, you can feel the tingly, soothing affects right away! The mask didn’t peel off as easily as I wanted to, but with a little bit of warm water, it washed right off.
kiara d.
How do i get this, dose it work really good?
Jada M.
Does it help even textured skin
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Essa mascara sao as mascaras pretas?
Gia A.
Does it get rid of any pores
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Have anybody tried???? Very interesting set!!!