BY ERNO LASZLO

Ready for a recharge. This soothing, plumping peel-off mask delivers a burst of replenishing moisture whenever thirsty skin needs it most. After sun, travel, pollution or other stressors deplete your skin, natural hydrators cool it down and deliver vital nutrients, refreshing and filling fine lines, so skin looks younger and re-energized. Our dual-phase formula blends together our most healing and hydrating ingredients, including:

• Provitamin B5, a penetrating moisturizer, to deliver antioxidant support and bolster the healing processes as well as skin’s vital moisture barrier.

• Comfrey root, a natural source of relief to sensitive or irritated skin, to sooth as it encourages skin repair and renewal.

• Zinc extract to defy sun damage, and other pollutants, while calming skin with its naturally antiseptic powers.

Buy on Sephora
Claire L.
Claire L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was happy to receive the lighten and brighten white marble powder face mask from Erno Laszlo NYC and Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Basically, the black packet you see is the powder. It's pink and you mix it in a bowl with the liquid that is in that plastic bottle in the bowl. The scent of the mixture will exactly smell like the pink soap in airplanes (if you are a traveler you will know). But it's not as disturbing. After mixing them 1-2 minutes consistently with the spatula. And then comes the important part. I just used the same spatula to put that mixture on my face. When you do, make sure you cover your face like 3 times thoroughly and thick enough (use all the mixture). I used like half way of the mask thinking I was done (but then when you take it off, it was like not coming off properly). The cool thing is the texture. When it dries up, it feels like those face masks in the movies (where they use to disguise as another person) and so when you peel it off, it feels like you're peeling off your own skin too lol. Also, make sure to wait at least 30 minutes not 15-20 minutes as the direction say since it might not be dried. I really liked the texture as it was a gooey jelly monster, but I still like the sheet masks that you can just put it up on your face within seconds. Overall though, I liked it! ** I took the photo below, please don't use it without my permission :)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
One of those products I'm really happy to take the time to praise. I have problem skin in a number of ways. While this product does nothing in the long run, it does everything for a single, gorgeous day. To paraphrase the old commercial, "When you absolutely, positively have to look great."
I've been using this for years & It still remains my absolute favorite mask to achieve plump, fresh, radiant skin. In addition to great results, its soft, pillowy, cool texture feels wonderful on the skin during use. It has worked on all my different skin types - from the combo/hormonally active skin of my youth to the dryer, & sensitive.
I use a full mask to treat my face, neck and decollete, but I generally only mix half of the powder with half the liquid to get two uses from each mask. This amount is plenty for my face and upper neck (under my chin). Also note that while the instructions say to peel the mask off, it does not pull the skin at all. It just lifts off.
✨ A.
✨ A.
Manhattan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this VoxBox in the mail today. After a long day it was a nice surprise. I love doing a mask whenever I have time usually after work before I go to bed. This was once of the coolest masks I've ever tried ( and I've tried my fair share) I like the idea of mixing your own mask, It reminded me of being at the spa. After the 20 relaxing minutes I peeled the mask off, my skin felt instantly hydrated and plump! This will be great after travel, winter or post night out, basically anytime your skin needs a little help. Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Vitality Mask, 1 oz
Emma T.
Emma T.
Somers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently revived this product for testing purposes complimentary from Influenster! And absolutely loved what it did to my skin I have very dry skin especially in the upcoming months of fall and winter when I used this mask my skin felt deeply nourished and moisture felt locked in. The product not only made my face feel nourished but it looked glowing after. The only down fall was in order for it to peel off correctly you really need to spread an even layer of product to the skin, which can be difficult do to the consistency of the mask. Overall would definitely purchase and recommend to all skin types especially dry skin also is great for people who travel a lot to replenish the skin after long hours of traveling . Everyone should try this product for themselves!!
Felicia O.
Felicia O.
Largo, FL
This Product Turned Out To Be A Lot Different Than I Expected It To Be. I Was Expecting A Peel Away Mask. This Didn't Really Peel Away, It Fell Off In Clumps Instead. So I Ended Up Having To Wash The Product Off With Warm Water After 20 Mins Or So. It Did Clear Out My Pores. However I Usually Have Oily Skin, This Mask Gave My Face A Few Dry Patches. I Would Suggest Using This Product On Your T-Zone, Nose and Chin. Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment Thank You Influenster For This Free Sample.
Loany N.
Loany N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After testing out over 100 different types of mask, this is my favourite. The only mask that I literally SEE a difference after applying. Many of the other mask did a good job in restoring skin elasticity yet this is the mask that can shrink pores. I used Clarisonic before but it didn't help at all with my pores. This mask does! (Most probably it's because it's a cold mask and the pore will automatically shrink but I am still very pleased with the result.)
And also I love the fact that it's a peel mask!
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin is vey dry sensitive and after use Erno Laszlo mask I feel my face super moisturized and shiny. Totally recommend for a instant moisturizer and deep care. I will buy to bring when I travel, always after spending hours in the airplane my skin gets very dry, now I have the solution!!! Thank you very much Erno Laszlo for the amazing gift!
Kahyun K.
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trying Erno Laszlo's face mask for the first time. I've only used korean face masks in the past, so I was excited to use a new product. It's kind of annoying that it takes time to make the actual mask rather than just using a sheet mask, but it glows my skin aftwerwards! #glowbetter @ernolaszlonyc
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this hydra-therapy mask as a vox box, and I looked up the price. It is dang expensive!!! It made my skin soft and plump and it took care of some textural issues I have from using retinoids, but there are $5 Sephora sheet masks that do the exact same thing ... great for a twice a year splurge... wouldn't purchase it consistently because if he $80 price tag.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Smyrna, GA
This product has made my skin super smooth and silky... it has evened out the dry patches and moisturized my face in the best way. I love this product and would continue to buy it after I run out of it!
Jada M.
Jada M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it help even textured skin
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa mascara sao as mascaras pretas?
kiara d.
kiara d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do i get this, dose it work really good?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for new products to try. I would love to sample this to see if it works well with my skin :)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this how can I get a sample