BY ERNO LASZLO

A mix-to-activate, duo-phase mask to quench your thirsty skin. Soothes, cools and instantly plumps. Contains 4 applications Mixing activates the ingredients for more effective results Provides a burst of hydration to refresh the skin and minimize fine lines Vitamin B5 helps the skin retain moisture Zinc Oxide and Allantoin calm and promote skin renewal Ingredients: Step 1 Liquid Water see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maria C.
Maria C.
Very good product, however since my face is oily type it was a little to fragile for my face so it made it more oily then I figured a way to get rid of my oily skin and used this product twice a week
This is an excellent brand and have found that the quality is great. I tend to go to this brand because the products work it is a little pricey but I do think it's worth it
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Portland, OR
This mask helped my. Dry skin in many ways and relieved me of ichiness and dryness all around.
Paola V.
Paola V.
The ultimate skin restorer. No matter what your skin type, this mask is like a shot of hydration and restoration. Best after an extraction facial to bring down redness and inflammation!I am absolutely in love with this mask. It's fun to mix together and peal off although usually it's very crumby when dry and a little annoying to take off. I usually do this mask at least once a month.
Qi Z.
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
Amazing mask. Quite pricy so I only use it when my skin is like dead and needs to be revived. I got mine on their website.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
This mask is very hydrating. I have very dry skin and it feels amazing after this mask!!!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
HeatherandBrian P.
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
Amazing! When I turned 30 the wrinkles started---at 33 still an issue. This helps and my skin feels great after!!
YUEQIN Y.
YUEQIN Y.
State College, PA
Nice mask. It let my face feel hydrated. I feel so fun to apply, and very nice packaging. One downside is a little expensive.
Martha V.
Martha V.
Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated! One of the best masks ever created. I have sensitive skin so it doesn irritate it ever