Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Skin Vitality Mask, 1 oz uploaded by Michelle G.

BY ERNO LASZLO

A mix-to-activate, duo-phase mask to quench your thirsty skin. Soothes, cools and instantly plumps. Contains 4 applications Mixing activates the ingredients for more effective results Provides a burst of hydration to refresh the skin and minimize fine lines Vitamin B5 helps the skin retain moisture Zinc Oxide and Allantoin calm and promote skin renewal Ingredients: Step 1 Liquid Water see more...

Michelle G.
I really enjoy this mask. It's easy to use just put the powder in a bowl and add the liquid and mix until it starts to thicken. It goes on thick and dries pretty slowly. I've used it 3 times now and they do work but I'm still having trouble getting it to come off better. It can be messy
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits
Jamie C.
Maria C.
Very good product, however since my face is oily type it was a little to fragile for my face so it made it more oily then I figured a way to get rid of my oily skin and used this product twice a week
This is an excellent brand and have found that the quality is great. I tend to go to this brand because the products work it is a little pricey but I do think it's worth it
Paola V.
The ultimate skin restorer. No matter what your skin type, this mask is like a shot of hydration and restoration. Best after an extraction facial to bring down redness and inflammation!I am absolutely in love with this mask. It's fun to mix together and peal off although usually it's very crumby when dry and a little annoying to take off. I usually do this mask at least once a month.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
Left my face feeling better than other brands. It left my skin feeling soft and nice and healthy. Definitely recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin.
Martha V.
Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated! One of the best masks ever created. I have sensitive skin so it doesn irritate it ever
YUEQIN Y.
State College, PA
Nice mask. It let my face feel hydrated. I feel so fun to apply, and very nice packaging. One downside is a little expensive.