Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Revitalizer

It visibly smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles and is the perfect thirst quencher for oily or out-of-balance skin. When used with moisturizer, it's a hydration intensifier, amplifying the long-term effects of its hydrating and healing botanicals. Sodium hyaluronate is a superstar hydrator that binds an incredible amount of water to skin and allows it to penetrate deeply to maintain skin cell and tissue structure; glycerin is a powerful moisture magnet, attracting and holding hydration to restore skin's moisture levels and give you a glowing complexion; and panthenol and comfrey root work in harmony to soothe and protect skin while boosting its natural cell renewal.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether, Dimethyl Silane, Maleated Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Oleth-20, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde,Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ci 14700 (Red 4).

is it worth the money? I tried cleansing set but serums are really pricy..
Is this product good? Because I've never used it but I've heard about it.
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Revitalizer!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Revitalizer uploaded by member-b2924
This adds instant hydration and lasts throughout the day.Helps my makeup shine radiant.I just use a dime size amount and pat it into my skin.No scent.Does not break me out.
3 years ago
I love this moisturizer!! It's very lightweight and it keeps my skin hydrated all day long! I use it almost everyday and I've never had any breakouts or problems.
3 years agoGarland, TX
Love love this product! I have horribly dry skin and this is my go to face therapy item!! I also love that this is extremely affordable on Amazon! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin!
2 years ago
This is extra step in hydration is key to smooth, youthful skin. I love the look and feel if my skin when I use this product.
3 years agoRaleigh, NC
When my skin gets horribly dry during the summer this is the product I use it moisturizes and softens your skin.
3 years agoHenrico, VA
Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Revitalizer uploaded by Christina D.
My favorite moisturizer. love this stuff. smells amazing and super lightweight. pump packaging is nice
9 months agoPort Saint Lucie
Great! Just the right amount of moisture. Repeat user. Pricey. Highly recommend.
3 years ago
M A G I C, this is amazing. Girl you need to try this right now, amazing. Highly recommend this product