BY ERNO LASZLO

Smooth as silk. Instantly addresses the causes of dry skin, this silky serum is ultra-light but a triple threat: it works on three levels of skin to restore and preserve precious moisture. Powered by super-hydrators, it immediately soothes, smooths, and plumps skin, helping reverse the damage that dryness can do thanks to a mix of moisture magnets such as:

• Our Triple-Action Moisture Charge Complex to penetrate the three elemental layers of skin to attract and bind vital moisture and stop water loss.

• Silicon is a remarkable collagen booster, to help rebuild skin as it smooths and fills the fine lines that come with dry skin.

• Lactose and milk protein to detoxify and balance skin using active probiotic nutrients, while defying environmental damage.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates, Fragrance, and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Rosa Canina Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Milk Protein (Lactis Proteinum/Protéine Du Lait), Lactose, Sodium PCA , Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (CI 14700).

Review (1)
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Erno Laszlo is my favorite skincare company. They're doing something right because they've been around since the early 1900's. I use 2 pumps of this lightweight formula in the morning and 1 at night. The pump lets you easily control the amount of product used. This is a watery like formula, but don't let that fool you. After using for only a week my skin saw incredible results. After about 30 minutes after using it my skin felt moisturized, clean and refreshed and brighter. Not to mention, my skin felt more elasticity. I have to have a lightweight moisturizer with my combination skin. I lean toward the oily side of it. I definitely recommend this product because of the immediate results. I have experienced this with ALL the Erno Laszlo products I have used.