Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion

Smooth as silk. Instantly addresses the causes of dry skin, this silky serum is ultra-light but a triple threat: it works on three levels of skin to restore and preserve precious moisture. Powered by super-hydrators, it immediately soothes, smooths, and plumps skin, helping reverse the damage that dryness can do thanks to a mix of moisture magnets such as:

• Our Triple-Action Moisture Charge Complex to penetrate the three elemental layers of skin to attract and bind vital moisture and stop water loss.

• Silicon is a remarkable collagen booster, to help rebuild skin as it smooths and fills the fine lines that come with dry skin.

• Lactose and milk protein to detoxify and balance skin using active probiotic nutrients, while defying environmental damage.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates, Fragrance, and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hyaluronic Acid, Silanetriol, Rosa Canina Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Milk Protein (Lactis Proteinum/Protéine Du Lait), Lactose, Sodium PCA , Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (CI 14700).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoCrawfordsvlle, IN
This is my favorite skincare/beauty product right now. My face is always dry and feels a bit rough. I have used everything and basically just threw money in the trash. After the first use of this product, I could tell a HUGE difference! This is worth every penny! My face is more hydrated, soft, and refreshed!
6 months agoAnnawan, IL
Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion uploaded by Trisha W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is great it only took around 2 weeks before you could really tell the difference in my skin plumpness and you could feel the moisture right away as you were using it I would recommend this to others
a year agoSarasota, FL
Erno Laszlo is my favorite skincare company. They're doing something right because they've been around since the early 1900's. I use 2 pumps of this lightweight formula in the morning and 1 at night. The pump lets you easily control the amount of product used. This is a watery like formula, but don't let that fool you. After using for only a week my skin saw incredible results. After about 30 minutes after using it my skin felt moisturized, clean and refreshed and brighter. Not to mention, my skin felt more elasticity. I have to have a lightweight moisturizer with my combination skin. I lean toward the oily side of it. I definitely recommend this product because of the immediate results. I have experienced this with ALL the Erno Laszlo products I have used.
6 months ago
I love this product it hydrates and nourishes your skin it is very effective. It keeps your skin feeling refreshed all day long it totally met my expectations. Pricy but I would buy it again in a heartbeat