Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask uploaded by Jamie C.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Rise and glow. This overnight formula goes on weightlessly, delivering unprecedented moisture and locking in vital nutrients while you rest. A true breakthrough in beauty sleep, its NASA-inspired memory gel texture melts into your complexion replenishing the moisture skin can lose overnight (up to 25% of its levels). Wake up hydrated, restored and refreshed thanks to a repairing mix of our 24-hour Smart Hydrators, including:

• Prickly pear, green ginger and mugwort extracts—known as our 24-hour Smart Hydrators for their ability to attract water in challenging environments—to moisturize and protect parched skin.

• Winged kelp extract, rich in omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids, to help boost skin’s collagen and elastin—the keys to more resilient skin.

• Our fruit-derived dual-action Recovery Complex to help strengthen skin’s defenses as it brightens for a youthful, healthy glow.

Randi K.
New York City
I received a small sample of this mask and loved it.  For the little time I used to I really loved how healthy and soft my skin felt and the product was luxurious feeling.  I wish I had the opportunity to continue using the mask for an extended period of time to see what long term result were.  Definitely on my wish list for when I have the money to splurge on a luxury skincare item.
Lindsey L.
Houston
Let me tell you this. This product was sent from the heavens. I love it so much, it was created by God himself. It made my skin smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom. I love it, definitely recommending it from now on.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
If it's good enough for #AudreyHepburn , it's good enough for me (a famous Erno diehard)! This #lightweight (no sticky pillow cases!) & #OmegaRich mask is a year round weekly treat that'll have you waking to a smooth, plump & hydrated visage. I did deduct a star only bc it's so expensive. Thankfully I use it sparingly so it lasts longer.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
I love this sleeping mask! It's very easy to use before bed. It's keeps the skin moisturized and and soft! It definitely met my expectations. The packaging is very nice and neat and i wouldn't say there is any room for improvement!
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love sleep masks because they are packed with more skin helping agents. This sleeping pack is great. I don't use it a lot but when I do I look great in the morning
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
I bought this because I read Marilyn Monroe used this cream. I adore everything about this amazing product! My skin has become even in color and baby soft, with no more dark circles under my eyes. My face and neck look years younger and I dont know how I ever got by without it. I've never known another cream to moisturize so well and the smell is heavenly...reminds me of my childhood somehow. I'll be using this for life!
Jamie C.
This light weight memory sleep mask is one of my favorites. It is not in the slightest heavy or greasy. It feels like putting water on the face plus great benefits. I use it every night for perfect laszlo skin
Michaela F.
I am not exaggerating when I say that the Erno Laszlo brand is MAGIC, and this mask is no exception. I wake up with smooth, even, clear skin after using it. It's expensive, but honestly Laszlo's products are worth every bit of the $$$.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Love this stuff! Only reason it lost a star is because it's so ridiculously expensive. It makes my skin supple, luminous and ready for the day. It smells nice and is a great quality. I do recommend this product.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I first became aware of this brand through the recommendation of a friend. This was the first product I tried from them and was instantly amazed at how my skin felt. It gently moisturizers my skin, but doesn't leave it feeling oily or make me break out. Love it!