BY ERNO LASZLO #9 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Rise and glow. This overnight formula goes on weightlessly, delivering unprecedented moisture and locking in vital nutrients while you rest. A true breakthrough in beauty sleep, its NASA-inspired memory gel texture melts into your complexion replenishing the moisture skin can lose overnight (up to 25% of its levels). Wake up hydrated, restored and refreshed thanks to a repairing mix of our 24-hour Smart Hydrators, including:

• Prickly pear, green ginger and mugwort extracts—known as our 24-hour Smart Hydrators for their ability to attract water in challenging environments—to moisturize and protect parched skin.

• Winged kelp extract, rich in omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids, to help boost skin’s collagen and elastin—the keys to more resilient skin.

• Our fruit-derived dual-action Recovery Complex to help strengthen skin’s defenses as it brightens for a youthful, healthy glow.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-240/Hdi Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Alaria Esculenta Extract, Citric Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Laurate, Tocopherol, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, CI 16035 (Red 40), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Leaf Cell Extract.

• My voxbox came tonight!! It is my very first one and I am...2 Answers
  • Is everybody loving their Erno Laszlo voxbox? Erno Laszlo...3 Answers
Natalie E.
As a Master Esthetician, I go right to ingredients before I even consider putting an item in my face. Right away, I have to say; I am not impressed with the ingredient deck. It's full of silicone which is problematic for acne prone skin, like myself. The thought of sleeping in a mask full of silicone, solvents and binders- bothers me. So reading ingredients on skin care its the same way we do food labels. First ingredient is the most in the contents, to the end, least amount. The fact this has all the "good stuff," ie. Tomatoe and raspberry stem cells etc. At the very bottom of ingredient list tells me it's less that 1% of this almost 1.4oz jar. Which is not good, those good ingredient items should be towards the top Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask . Even though I'm very acne prone, I'm going to try it. I received this #free from Influenster as a #tester for the #influenster #ErnoLaszloCampaign. My opinions will be my own based on my professional opinion and testing it.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
I have a pretty religious night time skin care routine but I had been looking for a really good sleep mask. I got this to try but truthfully I thought it was just going to be a over hyped product.Let me tell you my skin has never looked or felt better. I was so wrong, it was exactly what I needed to put my routine over the top. Right now I live in a area where one day it's 60 then the next it's down in the low teens. My skin was really showing the driness and fatigue. Since adding the Hydrate&Nourish sleep mask to my line up my skin is hydrated with no signs of driness. I'm in love with this sleep mask. A little goes so far too, so even though it's a little pricey you will get your money's worth. I take the little spatula which is included get a small pea size amount out and apply it all over my face. It has a gel consistency but your face just soaks it right in. I highly recommend picking this up if you are also in search of a great sleep mask. While I did receive my product free from Influenster all opinions and reviews are solely mine. Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I was dying to try this product and so excited to do my nighttime routine the first night I got this.

My regular nightnight skinroutine was as follows: wash face, apply toner, Kiehl’s midnight recovery oil, and then a thicker moisturizer. With this product I simply wash my face and then apply this sleep mask and DONE! No waiting for each product to soak in before I apply the next.

I live in New England and my skin is thirsty during these months. After 2 nights of use I could already notice the difference. I wake up and my skin feels so smooth and refreshed. It is super easy to apply (the first night I did a bit too much and had to blot it off as suggested) and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy/ slippery like my old nighttime routine did. I didn’t notice the sting that some people experienced but I also don’t have sensitive skin. I did not notice an overwhelming scent either - just enough.

Don’t be turned off by the price. You don’t use a ton of this product so it should last a while. Also, it brought my routine down from 3 products to 1 so it probably equals the same, if not less. I will be purchasing in the future. (I received this product for free for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review).
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
First of all, I love the packaging. It oozes quality. This sleep mask feels so moist when being applied. The texture is so lightweight and quickly it absorbs into the skin, and doesn't cause a breakout because it is not heavy/oily. I immediately noticed a difference the next morning. My skin was glowing, tighter and brighter. This mask is amazing and I highly recommend it for dry, dehydrated, or dull skin. It is a great addition to my regular skincare regimen. I received this in last box from influenters for free in exchange of my honest review.
Kimberly R.
Anderson, IN
Kjbd21

· 3 days ago

Say goodbye to dry winter skin!

I have been using this product twice a week now for about 2 weeks and I was very pleased with the results. I went from dry chapped skin to soft hydrated skin that felt refreshed and new! There is light pleasant scent and a little applicator stick to keep my fingers out the jar and I also like how a little goes a long way! I have noticed a light tingling on my face after applying that goes away quickly and no issue with sensitivity which is a huge plus! The price is a little high but we'll worth it for how long this jar will last! I received this product for free from @influenster for testing purposes and my honest opinion #gotitfree #influenster
Karina P.
Holyoke, MA
Received the Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask last night for free to test from Influenster. The packaging is beautiful, you can tell this is not a cheap product! I loved that the consistency was thicker and easier to apply. Smells amazing! In fact it smells and feels so good I applied it twice! When I woke up my face felt soft and smooth. The reason why I only rated it 4 stars out of 5 because the ingredients weren’t that great. Overall loved the product!
Lezleigh B.
I received this product free from Influenster's VoxBox. I am so impressed!!! This product smells so good but it works even better. I have combination skin and during the winter months I get very flaky and no moisturizer or exfoliants have been able to completely get rid of it BUT with this mask I woke up and almost all of the flakiness was gone!!! 1 use did more for me than months of other products! I was so blown away. Not only did my skin look great it also felt great.it went on so smooth and felt amazing. A little goes a long way too so I feel like this will last a long time.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
I received this product to test and give my unbiased review of it. I have used many other night masks that have claims of nourishing skin overnight. Until I used this Erno Laszlo hydra-therapy memory sleep mask, I haven’t been impressed. But I found this product to actually hydrate and even seemingly brighten my skin overnight. I make it a point to use it nightly as I have noticed since I turned 40+, my skin has lost some moisture and elasticity. Since I started using this mask, it has definitely improved given my skin the moisture it has been lacking. I have an under active thyroid, which also causes skin dryness. Thanks to this mask, I can tell that it has improved my skin but thankfully has not caused any breakouts, like some other masks I have tried. I will definitely be buying more and continuing to use it in my skin care regimen. I especially like the smell, too.
katarzyna b.
Middletown , DE
I was really excited to try out this mask from my voxbox, since it raved about tomato and raspberry extracts, until I saw the ingredient list. Obviously its going to be a great overnight memory mask, it's filled with dimethicone. I was skeptical to use it because of the ingredient, it's horrible for your skin, which is counteractive of what a facial mask should do. It felt like I had vaseline all over my face. Prolonged exposure can increase skin irritation and create a dependency on the product. Dimethicone can actually end up drying your skin the more you use it, as it interferes with the natural hydrating processes, making fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable. Why would I want to continue using and pay 90$ for a product that's going to make me age? If I could give it 0 stars I would. This product is a rip off!
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I absolutely love the formula of this, its so unique! And it is light as air. It takes such a small amount to cover my whole face. Does not feel greasy or heavy and leaves my skin looking so revitalized the next morning. It also has a nice light smell that is not too overpowering. I have been using it for over a week now and still loving it! While, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, I would definitely purchase more when this runs out. It's that good! Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
Is everybody loving their Erno Laszlo voxbox? Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
My voxbox came tonight!! It is my very first one and I am so excited to try out this sleep mask!! Thoughts so far from anyone who has tried it? Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask