BY ERNO LASZLO

The Power of 2: Hydra-Therapy Cleansing Oil + Phelityl Cleansing Bar

This lightweight oil deeply cleanses skin, while the cleansing bar boosts circulation for hydrated, nourished skin.

Your Concern: Dry, dehydrated skin that is tight and lackluster

Our Solution: A deeply moisturizing collection to nourish, soften, and smooth with rich, botanical oils.

• Do you really help this product? In which it helps more to clean ...16 Answers
  • Between this set and the Detoxifying set.. which one is better? I...5 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Joanna B.
Federal way Wa
This is this first time I’ve ever used a double cleanse system and I love it! It’s reasonably priced for how amazing this product is. My skin has only improved since being to use this product. I don’t think I could go back to any other skin care lines.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Love love love the double cleanse system. I use this twice a day and cannot stress enough how great Erno Laszlo is. Pick the right one for your skin type & at least try a travel size. You will be a believer. Btw, travel size is pretty big.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
It was a good cleansing soap but it kept my face feeling like I had a lot of product buildup still so that’s one thing I didn’t like. I really like that my face felt clean but I didn’t like the built up feeling.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Best soap and oil cleanser ever made to mankind this is my holy grail for soft and clear skin this changed my life when I got this I totally recommend anyone who needs a clear face with a bomb glow like hellloooo!!! They will get you on point ! Dont let that price scare you its worth it!
Hasha P.
Staten Island , NY
Loved the packaging of the Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Double Cleanse Travel Set. It looked and felt like a luxurious product. I'm used to double cleansing, so this concept totally made sense. However, I used my own makeup remover cleanser before going in with the oil/soap bar. After I wash and remove all my makeup off, I go in with the Hydra-Therapy oil to remove any leftover makeup and impurities. Lastly, I go in with the soap bar to remove the oil and anything else left on the skin. Technically, this is three steps for me. I have normal to dry skin, but more on the dry side, especially during the cold winter months. This set has been amazing for hydrating my skin. Usually, facial wash products leave my skin dry, but this set leaves my skin fresh and hydrated. I did take the box it came in to travel and it took up more space than I thought. I couldn't find an alternative to put the soap bar in, which is why I took it anyway. Overall, I think it's a great luxurious facial product that doesn't leave the skin dry. Here is a link to my YouTube video in which I feature the Erno Lazlo Hydra-Therapy Soap Bar: youtu.be/EZbts78JEWc
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes. I have very sensitive oily skin, the first time I used this product my skin did not seem to mind it. The cleanser bar worked well and foamed up easily. It did not dry out my skin at all. After a few uses my skin got red and splotchy. I cannot use this product day after day. There is little scent in this, it is not overpowering.
Naomi R.
I really loved this set. My skin is extremely dry and I need absolutely anything and everything to cleanse it thoroughly but also not strip my skin. The packaging is great and really high end. I took one star off unfortunately for the fact that using a bar on my face is just not very convenient for me. The oil is excellent and nourishes my skin and the bar certainly does the trick for cleansing all of the makeup I have on all day but it's just a bit awkward. Overall, I think it's a good product especially for my very dry, sensitive skin!
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Meh - I wasn't blown away by this. That being said, I've been having INSANE skin issues, so using a new product probably wasn't my best idea. I actually ended up using the bar of soap to clean my makeup brushes - it's really good for that. Otherwise, I'd probably pass.
Nubia G.
Lynwood, CA
I loved how supple and hydrated my skin felt after using this. I used it in the shower after not being able to cleanse my face at night. The packaging was so cute but I had to make sure not to throw it away so I can place the bar soap there lol
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Good, but could be better! I like how it comes packaged and how the smell is neutral, but I think that the steps are a bit irritating to deal with. I'm used to double cleansing, but I'd normally wash the first cleanser off before continuing with the second one. With this set, you apply the oil first, LEAVE IT ON, then you wet the soap and wipe it on your face, then work it all in again with your hands. I found that this made more of a mess than anything, trying to deal with my hands being wet and dripping and having makeup stain the bar of soap and then trying to keep everything contained to the sink lol. Also, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, get the bar of soap (or its' suds) anywhere near your eyes. It felt like a thousand suns burning my eyeballs. I think ideally it would be nice to apply the oil all over, emulsify and rinse off with water (this would remove all makeup, including mascara) and then follow with the bar of soap over your entire face, avoiding the eye area. As of now, this system is not great for removing makeup, and you would need a third step (although it would be the first one) of removing eye makeup with something else. For reference, I tried the hydrating set.
Valeria S.
Do you really help this product? In which it helps more to clean or moisturize? Or does the two complete functions well?
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
Between this set and the Detoxifying set.. which one is better? I have try the detoxifying set and I really liked it but I'm kinda interested in this set also.