Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Cleansing Oil uploaded by Janisha U.Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Cleansing Oil uploaded by Katlyn P.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Defy the dry. Lightweight but moisture-rich, this quick-absorbing oil instantly restores hydration as it cleanses without stripping skin or leaving an oily residue—your complexion is simply softer, smoother and instantly refreshed. Restores and preserves skin’s natural moisture barrier and features high-performance ingredients such as:

• Avocado, jojoba, grape seed, apricot and sesame oils combine to nourish and protect skin.

• Our vitamin B blend contains antioxidants and skin-conditioning actives to protect skin from environmental stressors and help it regenerate.

• Antioxidant-rich sunflower seed oil—packed with essential fatty acids—to help maintain skin’s moisture barrier.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Colorants, Fragrance

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Beta-Carotene.

naf C.
I was kind of hesitant to try this cleanser because oils like this have made my skin very dry before. But I did try it a few times anyway and I fell in love with it. This cleanser can be used as a moisturizer and as a cleanser. So you dab some on your facial skin and then you can use any mild soap to wash your face. You could also apply it to your skin and just gently massage it and leave it on the as a moisturizer. I love that it's so authentic and innovative. It's innovative because of it being a cleanser and a moisturizer (two in one kind of thing) as well as the ability to re-close the packaging after use. I didn't know that it was a 2 in 1 kind of cleanser. I like the fact that it didn't dry my skin. On the other hand, it adequately moisturized it. The best part is that it feels so gentle and light on my skin. I loved massaging it into my skin and it felt really soft. It doesn't have a strong aroma. Pro tip: you don't need to use too much of it because even a small amount works. I used this as a moisturizer as well as a cleanser. I managed to remove my makeup very easily with it. I love the packaging too because you can put the small piece back onto the "neck" of the bottle after usage so it prevents from leaking during storage. There are no cons but only pros regarding this cleanser. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jane L.
I'm quite conflicted with this product. I purchased this on a whim, and didn't buy the companion soap as I wasn't aware they go together. I was just shopping for a cleansing oil, and enjoyed the Origins Clean Energy oil. This product does not emulsify! I didn't read about this in any of the reviews. I was quite confused on how to use this product in the beginning, since I didn't buy the accompanying soap, and I didn't want to because I already own so many cleansers. In the end, I just used 1 pump, which was plenty, and massage it over my face. Wash it off with warm water in the shower, but the oil really just slicks around on my face as it does not emulsify. I put on my cleanser, and everything does wash off in the end. I would say it does leave a slight layer on my face, and I don't mind as I have dry skin. This oil smells like roses, and comes in a 195ml plastic bottle. It's a good size and will last a while. I have grown to love it, and considering getting another one, maybe the sensitive version. I have since gotten the travel size versions of this cleanser, which comes with a small bar of soap. But the oil cleanser is only 30ml. I am holding off on using the set, as I'm travelling in the spring. I was only able to find the Firmarine and the Sensitive versions, and bought both since they were on sale.
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
I’ve done so many reviews on EL’s line as my gosh it’s just plain effective for me and I have purchased many products.I bought a set that includes this and the bar soap. They just work so well together. Does not break out my acne prone skin and for me it intensely softens my skin. It also helps to balance it as well. Sometimes when I double cleansed the soap wouldn’t lather with other brands and fully remove the oil. This lathers so well and completely removes the oil without stripping my skin. I’m a EL lover for life...this one even works for oily skin!
Polina S.
Uh I wanted to like this but it was a fail. This oil feels very thick on the face and leaves you OILY. The only way to get the oil off after is to follow with another cleanser after this oil application. It doesn't get my mascara completely off either. I won't be repurchasing.
DeAnn B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely love this cleanser. Works super similar to Farmacy Clean Bee. Takes off all makeup including tough eye and lip products! The way your skins feels after is the best part!
Becca M.
New Orleans, LA
Who doesn’t love a good cleansing oil? This is the perfect oil to use in two step cleansing! I love the pump tube, too. Everyone needs to use facial cleansing oil. I love this stuff please don’t stop making it!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I need to use this every day! Worth it! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Katlyn P.
Manassas, VA
I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did, considering I have EXTREMELY oily skin, but this was fantastic. I saw a big difference in the texture of my skin after using this for a while. This really breaks down your makeup like a dream! The best way to use this is in combination with the cleansing bar though! If your on the fence about this, I would suggest you get the travel set like I did.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
A must have for the winter! I sue this to take off my long wear makeup and it literally melts it right off, be sure to follow with the appropriate bar to cleanse the oil offf. Amazing at makeup removal, doesn't dry out skin.
Emma L.
Bowing Green
So this stuff leaves my face feeling soft but I worry that it’s making it oily! I started using the skin firming soap with it and that’s helped!