Erno Laszlo Firmarine Night Cream

A firm night’s sleep. This silky firming formula tightens and lifts the skin at your neck and chin where the signs of aging first appear. Bio-actives, vitamins and nourishing plant oils intensely hydrate and rejuvenate—rebuilding skin’s own natural defenses—for a firmer, smoother, uplifted look. Featuring a cast of collagen and elastin-restoring natural actives such as:

• Spirulina maxima, a high-powered algae extract, to boost collagen growth while helping to tighten and smooth skin from the inside out.

• Antioxidant vitamin E to fend off the effects of free radicals thereby restoring the integrity of skin.

• Honey—along with plant oils rich in fatty acids, to help smooth, soften and deeply nourish skin.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, PEG-8, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Buteth-3, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene, Pentylene Glycol, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Carbomer, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Geraniol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Tributyl Citrate, Citral, Citronellol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Magnesium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Does that nightcream really help with firming for dull lifeless skin? Erno Laszlo Firmarine Night Cream
What is the texture of the Erno Laszlo firmarine night cream? Is it more towards gel or it has creamy texture?
Does this help with keeping the skin firm & if needed firming it up & preventing against wrinkles?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Firmarine Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
gretchen W.
Tucson
This cream is moisturizing with out being heavy or greasy.  I have combination skin and it doesn't cause breakouts. My skin feels firmer and I've noticed a decrease in lines on my face. A little goes a long way so the jar lasts for quite a while.  I also use a little on the backs of my hands and they look years younger!
Jessica M.
Nice overnight repair serum. Who does not like a product that works while you sleep? Helps firm skin overnight and fight aging and skin discoloration.
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
Putting on this cream just before you go to bed and then waking up in the morning you face and skin will fill rejuvenated and feel energized and soft
Catherine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Feels so good on your skin just right before going to sleep , it honestly felt externally good waking up with very soft moisture skin , I recommend 100% I've used it a couple of times and it had honestly helped my skin so much
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Makes my dry flaky skin moisturized and ready to take on the day! It's light enough where I can wear it under my makeup. I love that it's a firming cream that doesn't make my skin feel like the life just got sucked out of it. I really hate that. Very effective and a beautiful formula!
Kinsley R.
Anderson, SC
A great product. It leaves my skin nice and feels hydrated instead of not feeling like it should. Makes dry skin better
samyra A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow this night cream is amazing it removes my dark spots and leaves my skin very hydrated
Brandi V.
This tub will last you so long, it spreads easily and feels light and fresh on your face as you go to bed! It prevents wrinkles and is highly effective for the cost. I would buy it again in a heart beat!
Shanta M.
I LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS!! Great cream it is very emollient so you don't need much. It definitely has a distinct scent, so if you have an issue with scented (natural or not) facial products this Line may not be right for you.
christina D.
Zachary, LA
This stuff is great! It's not too heavy nor greasy and leave your skin feeling amazing by the next morning. I've never seen something work so fast