Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30

Hold firm. Restore the firmness and elasticity of youthful skin with our rich, bioactive cream combining mineral-drenched seawater and other marine actives. Boasting broad-spectrum UV protection and energizing moisture to protect and nourish skin, from whatever the day brings. Features a mix of immune-boosting ingredients including:

• Spirulina maxima, a high-powered algae extract, to assist skin’s immunity and feed collagen growth for firmness and bounce.

• Jojoba seed oil to hydrate, sooth, balance and protect your complexion with its skin-loving vitamins and nutrients.

• Maris water, a mineral-dense seawater, to help detoxify and exfoliate skin, jump-starting cell renewal.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Maris Aqua (Sea Water/Eau De Mer), Carbomer, Dextran, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730). Active: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoWashington
What a wonderful moisturizer and SPF! This works amazing. It’s my second time buying the product and I don’t think I’ll ever turn back. I tried to find another similar combined moisturizer and SPF, but one doesn’t exist. You’ll feel hydrated, protected, and dewy. This definitely doesn’t have any chalking like others I’ve tried.
2 years agoCincinnati , OH
I like this cream, feels good on my face , soft not creasy, and it does its job , so far I like this brand:)