Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30
BY ERNO LASZLO
Hold firm. Restore the firmness and elasticity of youthful skin with our rich, bioactive cream combining mineral-drenched seawater and other marine actives. Boasting broad-spectrum UV protection and energizing moisture to protect and nourish skin, from whatever the day brings. Features a mix of immune-boosting ingredients including:
- Spirulina maxima, a high-powered algae extract, to assist skin’s immunity and feed collagen growth for firmness and bounce.
- Jojoba seed oil to hydrate, sooth, balance and protect your complexion with its skin-loving vitamins and nutrients.
- Maris water, a mineral-dense seawater, to help detoxify and exfoliate skin, jump-starting cell renewal.
What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil
Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Maris Aqua (Sea Water/Eau De Mer), Carbomer, Dextran, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730). Active: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 301 Answers
- "Was so excited when I received a complimentary sample of this firming moisturizing creme. I love that it is SPF 30!! It is so nice and creamy with a lovely scent. It goes on so smoothly! I feel like I'm already seeing results only after a few days! I will be adding this product to my morning face care routine!! Buy this! It's worth the price!" in 7 reviews
- "I received the Erno Laszlo firmarine moisturizer with spf 30 and I'm thrilled. I have very sensitive skin and it feels wonderful. The fact that it has an SPF of 30 will have me buying it repeatedly as I've really had trouble finding quality moisturizers with a decent SPF and have had a few struggles with pre-skin cancer so I have to be careful. I received this product as a complimentary sample and will be buying again." in 6 reviews
- "I just tried this moisturizer, and it's amazing! My face tends to get dry and flaky, so I really loved how thick this cream is. It perfectly layered onto my skin and absorbed without leaving my face greasy. Also, a tiny bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the money!" in 3 reviews
Disclaimer: I did receive a sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
This is truly luxury in a jar! The moisturizer is thick and rich, thanks to Spirulina maxima, jojoba seed oil and sea water. I love that it carries an SPF 30, which means my face in protected from the sun without me even having to think about it.
The cream itself is think and a little goes a long way. Initially it felt a little greasy compared to my current moisturizer, but that quickly went away. Sadly, unlike most of the other reviewers, the fragrance was an issue for me. After several hours I was still able to smell it and even felt a bit nauseous. in addition, my skin was "hot" all day. I really wanted to like this product, but its just not for me.
I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and don’t reflect those of Influenster.
I received this product in exchange for my opinion.
Disclaimer: I did receive a sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos