BY ERNO LASZLO

Hold firm. Restore the firmness and elasticity of youthful skin with our rich, bioactive cream combining mineral-drenched seawater and other marine actives. Boasting broad-spectrum UV protection and energizing moisture to protect and nourish skin, from whatever the day brings. Features a mix of immune-boosting ingredients including:

• Spirulina maxima, a high-powered algae extract, to assist skin’s immunity and feed collagen growth for firmness and bounce.

• Jojoba seed oil to hydrate, sooth, balance and protect your complexion with its skin-loving vitamins and nutrients.

• Maris water, a mineral-dense seawater, to help detoxify and exfoliate skin, jump-starting cell renewal.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Maris Aqua (Sea Water/Eau De Mer), Carbomer, Dextran, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730). Active: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%

Buy on Sephora
  • "Was so excited when I received a complimentary sample of this firming moisturizing creme. I love that it is SPF 30!! It is so nice and creamy with a lovely scent. It goes on so smoothly! I feel like I'm already seeing results only after a few days! I will be adding this product to my morning face care routine!! Buy this! It's worth the price!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received the Erno Laszlo firmarine moisturizer with spf 30 and I'm thrilled. I have very sensitive skin and it feels wonderful. The fact that it has an SPF of 30 will have me buying it repeatedly as I've really had trouble finding quality moisturizers with a decent SPF and have had a few struggles with pre-skin cancer so I have to be careful. I received this product as a complimentary sample and will be buying again." in 6 reviews
  • "I just tried this moisturizer, and it's amazing! My face tends to get dry and flaky, so I really loved how thick this cream is. It perfectly layered onto my skin and absorbed without leaving my face greasy. Also, a tiny bit goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the money!" in 3 reviews
Mara R.
I received my complimentary Erno Laszlow New York VoxBox from Influenster and am super excited to try out Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30! This is a thick, rich face cream that includes ingredients such as Spirulina maxima, jojoba seed oil and sea water. This luxurious cream also includes SPF 30 to protect your delicate facial skin, which I love. I’m almost 32 and I can definitely see results and damage from time spent in the sun throughout my younger years. I’m all about that SPF now! Although this cream is definitely on the thicker side, it applies like a dream and sinks right into the skin, without leaving a hint of stickiness or greasy residue. It truly is the best of both worlds - nourishing moisture with no residue. This cream is a gorgeous light aqua color, and has a lovely fresh scent that is not overpowering. Everything about this cream screams luxury - from the sleek packaging to the look and scent of the cream to the skin loving ingredients. Definitely the most luxurious face cream I’ve ever tried!
Katie S.
Thornton, CO
Wow, the moment I opened this moisturizer I was impressed. The box and container it comes in is beautiful. I was surprised at how much product you get and how you only need to use a little at a time for effectiveness! The smell of it is amazing!! My skin felt so soft and smooth after applying the moisturizer. I absolutely love it! My skin even felt more smooth after washing my face without applying more moisturizer. I will definitely be using this as my go-to moisturizer going forward. I would recommend it to everyone!! ***Note: I received this product free for testing***
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Now I understand why this moisturizer is all over social and is almost always sold out online! This anti-aging, nourishing godsend in a jar is beyond words! I have sensitive, acne prone skin, and my skin has been transformed since incorporating this product into my morning skincare routine. I've known about Erno Laszlo for over 20 years since I worked for Belk in North Carolina, but until recently, I had not taken the time to educate myself and truly experience the brand. Erno Laszlo skincare has been coveted by celebrities such as Greta Garbo, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn, but also enjoyed by those who aren't of celebrity status. After experiencing Erno Laszlo for myself, I now understand why this line of phenomenal products began by Dr. Erno Laszlo, has continued to live on and develop through product innovation, while keeping several of the products that put Erno Laszlo on the map. In 1925, Dr. Erno Laszlo healed Hungary's Princess Stephanie's acute acne developing Phormula 3-1, and was the first to develop products for acne-prone skin. Marilyn Monroe had Phormula 3-9 specifically created for a scar on her stomach and was never without Phelityl Cream. And... Dr. Erno Laszlo pioneered what we now know as the 'double-cleanse' using an oil cleanser and following up with a bar soap. I am so impressed with what I have learned about Erno Laszlo.
Rachel C.
Granite Canon, WY
I recently was introduce to Erno Laszlo products and wasn’t quite sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with the Firmarine moisturizer and the lovely, oceanic smell. It has a light, almost whipped texture but covers your skin completely. My biggest issue with products that contain sunscreen is how oily they make my skin. This product surprised me however and my skin didn’t look like an oil slick by the end of the day. Living in a very dry climate at high altitude where high UV exposure is a daily concern, a great moisturizer with a decent SPF is a non-negotiable! I’m glad I have another product to add to my arsenal! I can’t specifically comment on the long term firming effects of this product at this time but I will update my review at a later date. It did make my skin feel smoother and more firm in general, but I was most impressed with the SPF not being greasy. Bonus: this product Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30also worked well under a variety of primers and concealers without effecting how they covered my skin. I will certainly continue to use this product!

Nichole B.
I was lucky enough to get a complimentary Erno Laszlow New York VoxBox from Influenster, and even luckier to find out I get to try the Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30!
This is truly luxury in a jar!  The moisturizer is thick and rich, thanks to Spirulina maxima, jojoba seed oil and sea water. I love that it carries an SPF 30, which means my face in protected from the sun without me even having to think about it.
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
I was really excited to try this product. Upon receiving Firmarine, you know you have a Luxe product. The packaging design is simple yet elegant and the cream is a pretty aqua. I was nervous about the fragrant smell but pushed my concerns aside after reading several reviews addressing this issue.

The cream itself is think and a little goes a long way. Initially it felt a little greasy compared to my current moisturizer, but that quickly went away. Sadly, unlike most of the other reviewers, the fragrance was an issue for me. After several hours I was still able to smell it and even felt a bit nauseous. in addition, my skin was "hot" all day. I really wanted to like this product, but its just not for me.

I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and don’t reflect those of Influenster.
Michelle B.
Wheeling, WV
Not only is Erno Laszlo Firm and Lift Day Moisturizer a great product..... I'm also in love with the jar and the product itself as it has a blue hue and just beautiful!!! The size of the jar is enormous the even comes with a little applicator to put the product on your face. This product moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling greasy or sticky.. it absorbs fast leaving my skin soft with a beautiful glow!! Ask for the anti-aging qualities only using for over a week I see minimal results but I can tell with overtime this product would be very beneficial to aging skin!! I love this product and would recommend it to any family and friends.. my new moisturizing BFF!! I did receive this product complimentary in exchange for my honest unbiased review on influencer!! #Laszloglow #Influencer #GotItFree
Elizabeth D.
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30 This product is wonderful! I’m always looking for any way to add SPF into my skincare. Having it as part of my moisturizer makes it ever easier to protect my skin everyday. This feels luxurious on the face, has a very light fresh scent that is not all all overpowering, would be great for people who do not like a strong scent. It dries down nicely and doesn’t cause any issues with applying makeup on top. I also loved the little scoop to remove product from the container while keeping it sanitary, I wish more companies thought to do this!
I received this product in exchange for my opinion.
Cody A.
S San Fran, CA
I was quite satisfied with my experience using the face cream by Erno Laszlo Firmarine, Moisturizer SPF 30. The cream is in an easy to open container and the instructions are concise and easy to follow. The inclusion of the small plastic spoon helps make application of the cream easy, especially in difficult to reach spaces. The cream itself is soft and creamy; it spreads easily and absorbs into my skin quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. I also like that the moisturizer also has an SPF of 30 so I don't have to apply sunscreen and it doesn't have the greasy sunscreen residue or sunscreen smell. The subtle scent is not overwhelming and doesn't interfere with any perfume that I wear. This is a great product that combines my need for a daily moisturizer and sunscreen into one and saves me time in my daily routine.
Disclaimer: I did receive a sample of this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Moisturizer SPF 30
Amanda M.
Sheppton, PA
I received this product from Influenster as a free sample and wanted to give it a few days to assess the product. I was very impressed when I opened the box. The product is light blue in color and has a very light scent. Something which doesn't bother me. I'm usually sensitive to scent especially on my face. I tried this out after my shower when my skin is the driest and it seemed to absorb very nicely. I didn't notice any extra and felt it did it's job. I did put extra on because being from NE PA the winter weather can be tough on our skin. I'm really happy with this product after using it a few days. My skin seems smooth and the product seems to hold up well. My foundation didn't seem to slide off either. It was such a soft product that I almost felt the need to slather it all over my body but I did resist the urge. I'll continue to evaluate it but based on my initial assessment think this will be added to my list of skin care products.
Mary K.