BY ERNO LASZLO

Up, up and away. Harnessing age-old secrets of Korean spas, our soothing blue mask is a skin-firming, moisture-replenishing boost—before a big night out, after a long day, or whenever tired skin craves it most. Just like our Skin Vitality Treatment—the famous “pink mask”—it’s a dual-phase formula: mix to activate and peel to reveal firmer, more youthful skin.

• Spirulina Maxima, a high-powered algae extract, promotes collagen growth and renewal, restoring firmness and bounce from the inside out.

• Pullulan, derived from natural sugars, soothes and balances skin’s moisture levels, while tightening tired sagging skin.

• Provitamin B5 (Panthenol) fiercely defends skin against water loss, restoring the natural moisture that keeps skin soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "*I received the product free for testingpurposes from Influenster* I love a good face mask, so I was super excited to revive this set. It's a pretty simple mask to use, mix the liquid pack with the powder pack and apply to face. When applying to your face WORK QUICKLY as the product starts to dry it can be difficult to get over the face. Once on though it feels amazing!!! It's so cooking and tingly. It's also really easy to remove and isn't painful like some other peeling masks I've used. My skin felt firm, lifted, & really well hydrated and it didn't even bother my super sensitive skin. I would recommend using this before an event so that you get the most out of the firming and lifting effects. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask" in 4 reviews
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I loved my experience with the Firmarine Lift mask! Before trying this mask I wasn't sure if it was for me. I am 26 and don't have signs of aging yet but decided it give it a try. I do not regret trying this mask, it truly is amazing. The 3 step process is different than any other mask I've tried before and I loved it. I started by cleansing my face. Pro tip: Mix and match skin care benefits by prepping with a Erno Laszlo double cleanser from a different line than Firmarine; I chose to use the Sensitive cleansing duo to soothe and calm my skin. I love that you mix the ingredients to make the mask right before use, this way you feel confident you are using a fresh and effective treatment! Don't worry about what bowl you use, clean up was super quick and easy! The mask solidifies quickly so be sure not to wait more than 45 seconds before applying. Once you apply the mask to your face you feel it begin to work instantly. It has a very refreshing and cooling tingle and you can see it start to bubble. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. After waiting the recommended 15-20 minutes I peeled the mask off. Removing the mask was pain free, unlike some other peel off masks that hurt. I loved that it came right off and I didn't get water all over my bathroom and product all over my towels like you do with wash off masks. I was very impressed with the results. My skin looked super radiant and even. I really felt the moisturizing benefits and my face was left baby soft. It firmed and lifted my skin and I felt like I looked less tired and rejuvenated. Like I mentioned, aging skin isn't a huge concern for me yet but the mask is proactive in helping to keep my skin looking young while I still can. As a result I looked more awake and radiant. Clean up was a breeze too! The remaining unused mask slid right out of the bowl and there was no mess. Added bonus: there is enough product in one package to share with a friend for a ladies night in! I didn't know this before trying my mask but why not share yours? (I promise they will be hooked and go buy there own!) I got this free for testing thanks to Influenster and Erno Laszlo! 😍
Jasmin M.
I was so excited to receive and test the Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask. Got it free from influenster for review purposes. It’s a two step mask that needs to be mixed. My mix was a little lumpy but I smoothed it out as much as I could (as quickly as possible). I applied the mask with the mixing tool/spatula that was included. The mask has a minty smell (contains peppermint oil) but it’s mild and didn’t seem to linger. It felt cool on my skin and tingled just a little-wasn’t uncomfortable at all. I left it on for about 20 minutes then took it off in pretty much one piece. My skin was quite a bit brighter, felt tighter, plumper, and smooth. Overall, I enjoyed this mask and look forward to using it again. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
I am such a skin mask junkie! I try anything that is trending! I was stoked that I received this voxbox and tried the mask immediately. I tried the firm and lift mask. I followed the easy instructions on the packs(pour powder into liquid and mix). It smells nice and started to feel cool and tingly. I let the mask dry for a half an hour because I think I applied too much and it was still feeling sticky around the 15 minute mark. I loved pulling the mask off, my favorite part. When I pulled it off my skin felt refreshed and was visibly smoother. The fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth were much softer looking, the effect lasted about 24 hours. If I put this mask in my daily rotation I feel the elasticity of my skin will definitely improve. I have sensitive skin so I'm always nervous to slather my face in a new mask but this one didn't cause any breakouts, oily feeling, or discoloration. The only downside of the mask is- if you don't apply it quickly enough it becomes a weird consistency and is hard to spread, that's why I couldn't give 5 starts. However, for the price, I do recommend this product!
N A.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask claims to promote collagen synthesis, soothe, balance, moisturize and lift.
▫️ This mask requires that you mix both powder and liquid prior to application. After mixing you should have a liquid moose. For even application and easy removal I’d suggest you work from section to section and apply a thick layer. I bounced around from section to section and when I went over areas it kind of ruined my previous work.
▫️ My skin felt cool and refreshed as I masked. I could instantly feel the hydration being pumped into the skin. I felt a cooling sensation all over, as opposed to other masks, where I tend to just feel it around the nose area.
▫️ As the mask dried on the skin it went from a moose texture to a more rubbery texture. This mask has a slight naturally occurring scent that I found refreshing.
▫️ Removal was quick and painless. I did get some around the hairline but even so, removal was quick. I did not apply warm water afterwards as I didn’t have any/much residue throughout.
▫️ After removal the skin felt cool, supple, hydrated, plump and LIFTED! My skin had such a healthy glow! I applied a moisturizer and carried on with my makeup up application. Make up looks flawless!
▫️ I would highly recommend this mask to anyone with normal to dry skin who is concerned with aging. This is an effective and easy mask to use prior to a big event, or a night out on the town. She retails for $21USD for a single unit. She is pricey, but she delivers
Holly S.
I received this face mask kit with mixing utensil complimentary from @Influenster. I've used masks like this where you mix them together and then apply. However this mask is very messy to mix. It's powder and a jello-gel that you mix and then apply 👩🏼‍🔬💧Apply the mask quick or else yours will end up jagged like mine did.
I suffer from rosacea which basically means that my cheeks are usually red and splotchy. This particular mask has an intense cooling sensation that irritated my rosacea. Let's just say that I won't be running out to splurge $80 on this mask kit💸 ...or rushing to use the other 3 applications that come in this kit. I think the pink version would have worked better for my skin type. 💁🏼
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Got this as a free sample in my VoxBox and didn’t particularly like it. It’s really hard to use. One packet is too much for one face and half isn’t enough. Plus you have to rush the application otherwise it turns into rubber within 30 seconds or less. I felt like a drippy yeti more than a gal doing a face mask. Other than that, my skin looked good. But not any better than other masks that are premixed and less messy.
Andrea S.
This was a nice modeling mask. It definitely tightened and lifted my face without being drying at all. The packaging is nice and you get a lot of product, which is good because this is very expensive for a mask. I also didn’t not love the smell. It’s very very minty and made me feel like I had toothpaste all over my face. I received this complimentary to provide my honest option.
Taniya P.
This is very nice facial mask. It does take a bit of efforts to mix the products but I like how it felt on my face and how I can peek it off (vs sheet mask where I feel the paper will fall off). The end result is great, my face feel moisturize and smooth.
Bonnie V.
Vancouver, WA
I got to try this mask through Influenster. I love it! It is a little tricky to apply as most reviewers mentioned. I just used the spatula to apply to the skin and spread it out with my fingers. It did the trick. My face was left incredibly smooth and soft. It felt firmer and tighter and looked lifted. I can't wait to try other products of this line.
Joanne L.
Oakland, CA
According to the packaging, this modeling mask contains "mineral-rich sea water and spirulina maxima - a high powered algae extract, restore firmness and bounce from the inside out". It will soften fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates, soothes and plump skin's surface.

A two step process, mix the liquid and powder packets. Product smells minty. Apply evenly over face, avoiding the eye area, hairline, and mouth. Love the cooling sensation. Leave in for 20 minutes. Try not to leave for longer as it will dry up "chalky", making it harder to remove. Gently remove after 20 minutes, lifting from downward. Remove residue using toner on a cotton pad. Face feels firm, tighter, smooth, plump, and hydrated. Great results!
Rosie.80 F.
Loving Face Masks. I received this one from Influenster Complimentary. What is your favorite face mask? Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask
Scarlett H.
How much are they?
Mariana G.
Works well on oily skin?
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I just saw someone try this out on the influenster Instagram story! How is this prospect? Would love to try it but have sensitive skin!
Tiffany R.
Just saw it on the Instagram influenster story and now I'm curious about it. What are the benefits of using this mask? How does it work with sensitive skin? How much does it cost?