BY ERNO LASZLO

Up, up and away. Harnessing age-old secrets of Korean spas, our soothing blue mask is a skin-firming, moisture-replenishing boost—before a big night out, after a long day, or whenever tired skin craves it most. Just like our Skin Vitality Treatment—the famous “pink mask”—it’s a dual-phase formula: mix to activate and peel to reveal firmer, more youthful skin.

• Spirulina Maxima, a high-powered algae extract, promotes collagen growth and renewal, restoring firmness and bounce from the inside out.

• Pullulan, derived from natural sugars, soothes and balances skin’s moisture levels, while tightening tired sagging skin.

• Provitamin B5 (Panthenol) fiercely defends skin against water loss, restoring the natural moisture that keeps skin soft and smooth.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved my experience with the Firmarine Lift mask! Before trying this mask I wasn't sure if it was for me. I am 26 and don't have signs of aging yet but decided it give it a try. I do not regret trying this mask, it truly is amazing. The 3 step process is different than any other mask I've tried before and I loved it. I started by cleansing my face. Pro tip: Mix and match skin care benefits by prepping with a Erno Laszlo double cleanser from a different line than Firmarine; I chose to use the Sensitive cleansing duo to soothe and calm my skin. I love that you mix the ingredients to make the mask right before use, this way you feel confident you are using a fresh and effective treatment! Don't worry about what bowl you use, clean up was super quick and easy! The mask solidifies quickly so be sure not to wait more than 45 seconds before applying. Once you apply the mask to your face you feel it begin to work instantly. It has a very refreshing and cooling tingle and you can see it start to bubble. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. After waiting the recommended 15-20 minutes I peeled the mask off. Removing the mask was pain free, unlike some other peel off masks that hurt. I loved that it came right off and I didn't get water all over my bathroom and product all over my towels like you do with wash off masks. I was very impressed with the results. My skin looked super radiant and even. I really felt the moisturizing benefits and my face was left baby soft. It firmed and lifted my skin and I felt like I looked less tired and rejuvenated. Like I mentioned, aging skin isn't a huge concern for me yet but the mask is proactive in helping to keep my skin looking young while I still can. As a result I looked more awake and radiant. Clean up was a breeze too! The remaining unused mask slid right out of the bowl and there was no mess. Added bonus: there is enough product in one package to share with a friend for a ladies night in! I didn't know this before trying my mask but why not share yours? (I promise they will be hooked and go buy there own!) I got this free for testing thanks to Influenster and Erno Laszlo! 😍
Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to receive and test the Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask. Got it free from influenster for review purposes. It’s a two step mask that needs to be mixed. My mix was a little lumpy but I smoothed it out as much as I could (as quickly as possible). I applied the mask with the mixing tool/spatula that was included. The mask has a minty smell (contains peppermint oil) but it’s mild and didn’t seem to linger. It felt cool on my skin and tingled just a little-wasn’t uncomfortable at all. I left it on for about 20 minutes then took it off in pretty much one piece. My skin was quite a bit brighter, felt tighter, plumper, and smooth. Overall, I enjoyed this mask and look forward to using it again. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a skin mask junkie! I try anything that is trending! I was stoked that I received this voxbox and tried the mask immediately. I tried the firm and lift mask. I followed the easy instructions on the packs(pour powder into liquid and mix). It smells nice and started to feel cool and tingly. I let the mask dry for a half an hour because I think I applied too much and it was still feeling sticky around the 15 minute mark. I loved pulling the mask off, my favorite part. When I pulled it off my skin felt refreshed and was visibly smoother. The fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth were much softer looking, the effect lasted about 24 hours. If I put this mask in my daily rotation I feel the elasticity of my skin will definitely improve. I have sensitive skin so I'm always nervous to slather my face in a new mask but this one didn't cause any breakouts, oily feeling, or discoloration. The only downside of the mask is- if you don't apply it quickly enough it becomes a weird consistency and is hard to spread, that's why I couldn't give 5 starts. However, for the price, I do recommend this product!
Lisa A.

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:9.0pt;
font-family:"Univers 47 CondensedLight";}

As a 40+ year old woman, I was excited to try this mask,
after receiving it for free from Influenster,
I have never tried one in this price point before, so was looking
forward to seeing the results.  This mask
requires mixing a gel with a powder until it's of the right consistency to
apply with the plastic "spatula" that came with it.  I found that after mixing, it wasn't as
"mousse-like" as I thought it would be and had some clumps.  It also wasn't all that easy to apply to my
face with the spatula, so i used my fingers to help and used the spatula to
smooth it.  It is important to put on a
thick layer of this as it will be easier to peel off after it's done.  While it was on my face, it was cool and gave
me a nice tingly sensation.  After
waiting 15 mintues, I peeled it off easily and rinsed with water to remove the
stubborn mask pieces that were on my hairline and neck.  Fifteen minutes later I still feel tingly and
cool.  Did it firm and lift?  Not in a noticeable way, but it did make me
feel like I was treating myself nice, which is something!  #treatyoself #influenster

Jennifer H.
Rockwall, TX
This mask left my face feeling revitalized and renewed. My face is generally dry and slightly rough in texture and after applying this mask (which is a bit messy) and letting it sit for the recommended 20 minutes, I peeled it off and my face felt soft, fresh and so clean. There was no tightness (like it had been dried out), just a soft elasticity to it. The results lasted for several days (4-5) of noticeable softness! My face looked brighter and more rested for the entire week. I love this product and have already recommended it to several friends!
You do need to act quickly after mixing the two formulas because it sets very quickly. I tried spreading it with the supplied spatula, but found it worked much better when I spread it with my fingers. It appears to be clumpy, not a typical smooth mask - but my husband makes fun of me whenever I wear a mask so it didn’t bother me at all to look like the creature from the lost lagoon.

I received my mask set in exchange for an unbiased review from influencer.
Carson S.
seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
*I received the product free for testingpurposes from Influenster*

I love a good face mask, so I was super excited to revive this set.
It's a pretty simple mask to use, mix the liquid pack with the powder pack and apply to face. When applying to your face WORK QUICKLY as the product starts to dry it can be difficult to get over the face.
Once on though it feels amazing!!! It's so cooking and tingly. It's also really easy to remove and isn't painful like some other peeling masks I've used. My skin felt firm, lifted, & really well hydrated and it didn't even bother my super sensitive skin.
I would recommend using this before an event so that you get the most out of the firming and lifting effects. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask
Holly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this face mask kit with mixing utensil complimentary from @Influenster. I've used masks like this where you mix them together and then apply. However this mask is very messy to mix. It's powder and a jello-gel that you mix and then apply 👩🏼‍🔬💧Apply the mask quick or else yours will end up jagged like mine did.
I suffer from rosacea which basically means that my cheeks are usually red and splotchy. This particular mask has an intense cooling sensation that irritated my rosacea. Let's just say that I won't be running out to splurge $80 on this mask kit💸 ...or rushing to use the other 3 applications that come in this kit. I think the pink version would have worked better for my skin type. 💁🏼
Jennifer M.
Simi valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facemask is definetly different than any I've tried. It's a two step process. You combine a liquid with a powder, mix well and then apply.

The consistency is different than your average facemask, and reminds me of a foamy jelly. I didn't mind it at all.

Once applied you get a very mighty tingly sensation, nothing intense and feels very refreshing. It does have a scent, but in my opinion smells great.

Once 15 minutes passed, I rinsed thoroughly. My skin felt tighter, and brighter! I love it. I will use my remaining packets and most likely purchase more!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for my honest review and feedback.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flubber - is that you?! This is one of the coolest face masks I have ever used. It consists of two parts - a liquid and a powder that you mix together to create the mask. It was super easy to mix and didn't create a mess. It was a little awkward to apply because of the consistency but it went on fine and I even had some mixture left over. I left it on for the full 20 minutes, and when it came time to peel it off, it came off smoothly. It didn't leave my skin red or irritated at all. The only issue I have with this product is that its $20 per mask which is a little pricey. Overall though I am glad that I received this product complementary from Influenster because it left my face feeling so smooth and soft.
Sumie B.
pewaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this maskcomplimentary from Influenster for review. This is unlike any other mask I've tried. First you mix it together until it forms together. Then you put it on your face using the spatula like mixer it comes with. It goes on your face like any other mask, then dries. Unlike cakey or slimy masks it turns into a gack like substance. It is cold and feels pretty moisturizing. You will know when it is ready to peel off, the directions say wait 15-20 minutes. After about 15 minutes it was ready to peel. I applied a thick layer into my face so it came off easily. After the mask was peeled my skin felt refreshed and hydrated. Definitely not your typical mask and I liked that about it!
Rosie.80 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving Face Masks. I received this one from Influenster Complimentary. What is your favorite face mask? Erno Laszlo Firmarine Lift Face Mask
Scarlett H.
How much are they?
Sumie B.
pewaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
#firmarine #facemask how long do you need you use this product before you really start to see a difference in the firming of your skin? I've only used it once and I really enjoyed it!
Mariana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well on oily skin?
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just saw it on the Instagram influenster story and now I'm curious about it. What are the benefits of using this mask? How does it work with sensitive skin? How much does it cost?