BY ERNO LASZLO

Double Cleanse on the go with our travel set that comes in a fun travel-friendly case. Double the firming every time you cleanse with this pair of our most tightening and lifting formulas: Firmarine Cleansing Oil (2 fl.oz.) and Firmarine Face Bar (1.7 oz.).

Firmarine Cleansing Oil
Ready for lift off. Exquisite botanical oils and powerful Spirulina Maxima blend to create this ultra-light facial oil that not only removes impurities as it cleanses, but leaves skin feeling smoother, firmer and more lifted.

Firmarine Face Bar
Need a lift? This unique time-release bar refreshes instantly then works throughout the day and night—lifting, smoothing and firming skin long after the cleansing is done. Gently clears away oil and impurities on the skin’s surface to allow its potent marine actives and antioxidants to absorb more easily.

Be in the know:
Our Cleansing Bars boast the highest concentration of powerful skincare actives. In addition, some of our bars rely on advanced nano-encapsulation technology to deliver time-released spheres able to penetrate skin’s surface allowing active ingredients to work even longer than conventional cleansers. Plus, contrary to popular belief, Cleansing Bars are inherently unfriendly environments to microbes that only grow on food sources (such as your skin’s sebum oil.) Translation: as soon as the bar touches your skin, it begins to combat the oil that bacteria thrive on.

Buy on Sephora
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this brand! I have three different double cleanse sets for my three different needs. I love that as soon as you use this you feel an instant tightening and lift in your skin. A little higher in price but such quality product and a little goes a truly long way with the oil
Liz T.
Liz T.
Belfast, Antrim
This just didn't work for me. The 2 phase cleansing oil was quite nice and the smell was lovely but I had a breakout from it and I found the soap to be way too drying for my skin.
I have tried the original black soap before and it is wonderful. This product with its ingredients just didn't suit my skin unfortunately.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Which duo set is best for those with acne prone skin?