BY ERNO LASZLO

Ready for lift off. Exquisite botanical oils and powerful Spirulina Maxima blend to create this ultra-light facial oil that not only removes impurities as it cleanses, but leaves skin feeling smoother, firmer and more lifted. Boasting marine actives and a super-moisturizing mix of luxurious oils, including:

• Jojoba and olive oils to richly nourish skin.

• Our Marine Complex—combining potent algae Spirulina Maxima and mineral-rich seawater—to lift and firm.

• Antioxidant green tea, cucumber extract and vitamin E to reduce free radical damage.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum

Water (Aqua/ Eau), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sea Water (Maris Aqua/Eau De Mer), Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

naf C.
What I love about the oil is the fact that you need just a little bit to make it work. These products may be quite expensive, but they are worthy. I'd say worthy because even a small amount goes a long way.  The oil helps me remove my makeup very easily and thankfully I also don't have to rub my eyes to remove it.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the ultimate in anti aging and aging prevention. You can feel the tightening and lifting as soon as you use and you get such a great clean from the product as well. One little pump is all you need
Brittany O.
Aiken
This is amazing! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
emely l.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho este limpiador, realmente mi piel se siente más fresca y el precio es bastante asequible para aquellos que no tienen que pagar productos caros
Mia F.
I think it’s an amazing product! Love the scent, love the texture and I love how it preps the skin for moisturizer. Your skin will feel deeply cleansed making it easier to absorb moisture, leaving your complexion radiant and glowing!
Pretty good cleanser which takes a everything off my skin including makeup. I expected an oil texture but once shaken up and dispensed it's like a liquid and when mixed with water foams up a little. Leaves my skin fresh and clean.

back