Erno Laszlo Firmarine Cleansing Bar

Need a lift? This unique time-release bar refreshes instantly then works throughout the day and night—lifting, smoothing and firming skin long after the cleansing is done. Gently clears away oil and impurities on the skin’s surface to allow its potent marine actives and antioxidants to absorb more easily, including:

• Spirulina Maxima—a water-activated and nano-encapsulated algae extract—to boost skin renewal by penetrating skin cells for long-acting lifting.

• Antioxidant vitamins C and E to protect skin from free radicals and other environmental stressors.

• Moisturizing shea butter to support skin’s renewal process by smoothing and softening dry or rough skin.

Be in the know:
Our Cleansing Bars boast the highest concentration of powerful skincare actives. In addition, some of our bars rely on advanced nano-encapsulation technology to deliver time-released spheres able to penetrate skin’s surface allowing active ingredients to work even longer than conventional cleansers. Plus, contrary to popular belief, Cleansing Bars are inherently unfriendly environments to microbes that only grow on food sources (such as your skin’s sebum oil.) Translation: as soon as the bar touches your skin, it begins to combat the oil that bacteria thrive on.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Polyquarternium-67, Hydrolyzed Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 42053 (Green 3).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Firmarine Cleansing Bar!
a year ago
Just like other products that I have tried from Erno Laszlo, this soap bar also has an absolutely amazing smell! It comes in a cute packaging. These products may be quite expensive, but they are worthy. I'd say worthy because even a small amount goes a long way. This product is also definitely very unique, it does make my skin feel smooth but at the same time, firmer too. I could seriously get addicted to the scent of the bar though. It's that amazing! What I also love about these products is that they are completely natural and don't give me and problems. Normally with certain products, I end up having side effects too, thankfully with this, I only have positive to say. It's easy to use, it's lightweight and it's clarifying and brightening my skin. I would definitely recommend this duo to everyone. Glad I got a chance to try this! I am hoping to try more products from this gorgeous Erno Laszlo brand.
9 months agoPeachtree Cty, GA
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Cleansing Bar uploaded by Rachel N.
With a slight drying feeling, I would give a 5 star rating.,I really felt impressed when using it. Plus, It was a good value for the results I am seeing. It is on the expensive side, but you pay for quality. I think making more travel sized kits would help to sell the products. Erno Laszlo Firmarine Cleansing Bar
2 years agoPlano, TX
You got to be very careful when using this product near your eyes. Also, if it accidentally gets in your mouth while you wash your face, the taste is disgusting! However, I've been using this product for quite some time and I don't really see a difference.
2 years agoGranada Hills, CA
Fresh is the first word to come to mind. It crazy to think a bar works so well. Packaging is beautiful and chic looking. You can’t go wrong using this I️ have never felt too dry at all. It’s softens at the same time.
2 years agoMorton, MS
I love this facial cleansing bar. For the amount you get, the price is worth it. It hydrates and cleanses beautifully, without leaving my skin feeling dry or tight.
2 years agoElizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin I love this
2 years agoElizabeth, NJ
4 years ago
Such a moisturizing face soap. I'm usually a cleanser girl, but this soap leaves my face feeling clean and soft, but without any type of residue. I really like!
2 years agoTigard, Or
This is one of my all time favorites. I love how soft my skin feels after just one use! The scent is light and fresh as well. Would buy again!
2 years agoSan Francisco , CA
not a huge fan. But my sensitive skin is doing alright. No reaction or anything. I would Go back to my Water based cleanser instead.