BY ERNO LASZLO

Firms as it improves skin elasticity for impeccably contoured smoothness. An innovative-delivery gel mask bestows concentrated botanical extracts and oils, penetrating pores to remove toxins while your skin is totally revived.

Argan Oil neutralizes free radical damage and restores skin lipids for moisturized protection.

Algae Extract prevents water loss and removes toxins.

Grapefruit Extract fills out fine lines, contours and plumps skin with its sky-high water content.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Sulfates

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Hydrogel Mask

Start your review of Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Hydrogel Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joanne L.
I previously tried the modeling version of this line (see #joleernolazlo on IG for review) and was expecting this hydrogel mask to be blue but it’s more gray-blue. It has a light fresh scent. A two piece mask comes sandwiched between a stiff plastic liner along with thin wax-like plastic liner. Application was easy. Adherence and fit were near perfect! Cooling sensation throughout 20 minutes. Not much essence remains on the face and only took a few minutes to absorbed to a matte finish. Skin felt bouncy, tighter, and slightly brighten. Loved this!
adrian f.
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Danielle E.
Love this mask! I love the fresh and minty scent and I love that it is a peel off. I really thought this mask made my skin feel plump and firm!
Laura D.
Toronto
I love this as i find it has helped with face firming and not grease. I have used it for a while but it is a bit pricey. .
Georgina F.
Sydney
I would highly recommend this product!! Hydrated my skin in any way possible.. the reason for the three star is that for myself it’s very expensive for 1 mask.
Stephanie I.
Langold, Worksop
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks but this one is beautiful. It is pretty easy to apply and actually stays put once you get it on! It gives great hydration, really great hydration and is lovely to use as a pick me up in dreary weather.
carly c.
Santa Ana, CA
Love the smell of this product it gives you a very relaxing feeling after a tired day at work and you can’t do good with out that
Christopher P.
Eastpointe
This is a great product that keeps the skin clean abd firm. It is easy to use and the final result keeps the skin glowing.
Sharon C.
Lexington
Received this in one of my beauty Box subscriptions it did not break me out but it was just a normal regular mask and I was not overly impressed