BY ERNO LASZLO

Firms as it improves skin elasticity for impeccably contoured smoothness. An innovative-delivery gel mask bestows concentrated botanical extracts and oils, penetrating pores to remove toxins while your skin is totally revived.

Argan Oil neutralizes free radical damage and restores skin lipids for moisturized protection.

Algae Extract prevents water loss and removes toxins.

Grapefruit Extract fills out fine lines, contours and plumps skin with its sky-high water content.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Sulfates

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Hydrogel Mask

Start your review of Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Hydrogel Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christopher P.
Eastpointe
This is a great product that keeps the skin clean abd firm. It is easy to use and the final result keeps the skin glowing.
kg g.
The Erno Laszlo sheet masks are my all time (even my than dr.jart in my honest opinion). I love the packaging and how these don’t get too messy when applying. Something about them I just find extra relaxing and calming too.
Tina R.
Tennessee
This was a fantastic mask that left my skin hydrated and glowing. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all. I will be purchasing this again for sure!
carly c.
Santa Ana, CA
Love the smell of this product it gives you a very relaxing feeling after a tired day at work and you can’t do good with out that
Laura D.
Toronto
I love this as i find it has helped with face firming and not grease. I have used it for a while but it is a bit pricey. .
adrian f.
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like
Danielle E.
Love this mask! I love the fresh and minty scent and I love that it is a peel off. I really thought this mask made my skin feel plump and firm!
Jeannette C.
portadown
Adore everything in this range, @this is a super product , I got a good size sample and it lasted ages, instant results that get better over time 💕💕💕
Lois B.
Peterborough
This mask is great as a treat for a pamper night in. It feels so luxurious on the skin and really does help to nourish and hydrate, as well as firm the skin. Fine lines are noticeably reduced and skin feels more elastic.
Emmie H.