BY ERNO LASZLO

Firms as it improves skin elasticity for impeccably contoured smoothness. An innovative-delivery gel mask bestows concentrated botanical extracts and oils, penetrating pores to remove toxins while your skin is totally revived.

Argan Oil neutralizes free radical damage and restores skin lipids for moisturized protection.

Algae Extract prevents water loss and removes toxins.

Grapefruit Extract fills out fine lines, contours and plumps skin with its sky-high water content.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Sulfates

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Kimberly C.
San Diego
I move this product. I was skeptical that a mask could actually make wrinkles less visible and “lift” but this one did just that. The mask covers well and there is ample product remaining to treat neck. My skin is tighter and more youthful looking after using. If only it lasted longer.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Erno laszlo’s masks and excited to try their firm and lift mask. Usually I’m not a fan of hydrogel masks, but these feel a lot more comfortable and oddly cooling. The serum left absorbs well into my skin after removing the mask. My skin feels hydrated, calmer and a bit more bouncy. I haven’t noticed a big difference with lifting, but I’m sure with continued use I would see results. :)
kg g.
The Erno Laszlo sheet masks are my all time (even my than dr.jart in my honest opinion). I love the packaging and how these don’t get too messy when applying. Something about them I just find extra relaxing and calming too.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Tina R.
Tennessee
This was a fantastic mask that left my skin hydrated and glowing. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all. I will be purchasing this again for sure!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Sharon C.
Lexington
Received this in one of my beauty Box subscriptions it did not break me out but it was just a normal regular mask and I was not overly impressed
Danielle E.
Love this mask! I love the fresh and minty scent and I love that it is a peel off. I really thought this mask made my skin feel plump and firm!