Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Hydrogel Mask uploaded by Tina R.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Firms as it improves skin elasticity for impeccably contoured smoothness. An innovative-delivery gel mask bestows concentrated botanical extracts and oils, penetrating pores to remove toxins while your skin is totally revived.

Argan Oil neutralizes free radical damage and restores skin lipids for moisturized protection.

Algae Extract prevents water loss and removes toxins.

Grapefruit Extract fills out fine lines, contours and plumps skin with its sky-high water content.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, and Sulfates

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale), Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Kiley K.
Chicago
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Tina R.
Tennessee
This was a fantastic mask that left my skin hydrated and glowing. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all. I will be purchasing this again for sure!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Danielle E.
Love this mask! I love the fresh and minty scent and I love that it is a peel off. I really thought this mask made my skin feel plump and firm!
carly c.
Love the smell of this product it gives you a very relaxing feeling after a tired day at work and you can’t do good with out that
This is a great product that keeps the skin clean abd firm. It is easy to use and the final result keeps the skin glowing.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Great mask to make your face feel amazing. Easy to use, light scent, one jar lasts a long time. Expensive but worth it.
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
Great as an impulse buy but for the price not something I would spend my money on again.