BY ERNO LASZLO

Argan Oil neutralizes free radical damage and restores skin lipids for moisturized protection. Algae Extract prevents water loss and removes toxins. Grapefruit Extract fills out fine lines, contours and plumps skin with its sky-high water content. see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Danielle E.
Love this mask! I love the fresh and minty scent and I love that it is a peel off. I really thought this mask made my skin feel plump and firm!
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
Great as an impulse buy but for the price not something I would spend my money on again.
Stephanie I.
Worksop, Nottinghamshire
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks but this one is beautiful. It is pretty easy to apply and actually stays put once you get it on! It gives great hydration, really great hydration and is lovely to use as a pick me up in dreary weather.
Amy B.
Such a luxurious face mask! It is super generous with the contents and the packaging is gorgeous. Ive only used this once as it came with a beauty box although they are quite expensive, I would recommend to others.
Georgina F.
Sydney
I would highly recommend this product!! Hydrated my skin in any way possible.. the reason for the three star is that for myself it’s very expensive for 1 mask.
Laura D.
Toronto
I love this as i find it has helped with face firming and not grease. I have used it for a while but it is a bit pricey. .