BY ERNO LASZLO

Contains four minerals & non-irritating rosemary oil-Offers protecting soothing & healing benefits-Regulates excess oil overnight & minimizes breakouts-Leaves skin calm clear & matte looking-Perfect for slightly oily to extremely oily skin Product Line: Erno Laszlo - CleanserProduct Size: 110ml/3.4oz see more...

Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Rona M.
New York
Classic that endures for a reason....it works ...have been using for years...a true staple
Kia M.
Pakenham
I have never had a good relationship with this product. First, as an oil control item, it's worse than useless. It makes my skin oily -- what else can I say? And, the name! Oh my. After ending a lousy relationship I'd catch the bottle in my eye and think, "Yo, lotion, that's not how it is. You don't control me!"

...as much as I wish it DID work as advertised, and control oil. Nope.

I've kept it around for use as a primer -- it does have good 'slip' and a tiny drop goes a really long way -- when my skin dries a bit in winter. This is just out of frugality, though; it's definitely not a thing I would ever repurchase for that purpose. It's the "I am just headed out to run errands and don't need to look spectacular" lotion in my lotion arsenal. The poor quality -- did _anyone_ at E.L. even try this at all on its intended market? -- crossed with the high price really soured me on the whole brand, and I think I get why I haven't heard much about Laszlo since the 1980s...
Fanoula D.
middletown
Very light weight on the skin! It keeps my skin glowy but not too matte either. Keeps my skin balanced