BY ERNO LASZLO

Illuminates dull skin with deeply delivered antioxidants and extracts. An innovative-delivery gel mask removes dead skin cells and detoxifies, deep down, for a poreless appearance that radiates with alluring vivacity.

Charcoal draws out impurities from pores while refining your skin and revealing a fresh complexion.

AHA Fruit Blend gently whisks away surface dead skin, imparting a radiant glow.

Kiwi Extract helps you produce collagen and repairs damaged cells while you wait.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glutathione, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Water, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Trideceth-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I am madly in love with this sleep mask!!! I love the new texture , it’s more of a jelly than a lotion. It’s so moisturizing! The scent is light and pretty, and after a few weeks of using this. I noticed a difference in my skin. It looked brighter and clearer! Highly recommend!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love sheet masks and a hyrogel mask is even better. I love this sheet mask it left my skin feeling plump cured uneven skin on my cheeks. It didn't leave a sticky consistency but a moisturize veil on my skin the entire day.
Kelly N.
Norman
For reference, I have combo to oily skin.
I loved how this felt on my face, but I honestly didn’t ever notice a difference after using this. My skin didn’t ever react poorly to this or break out, though so that’s a huge plus it just didn’t personally work for me so I don’t have a before/after to show like I wish I did. Wouldn’t recommend if you want something that will really detox.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Erno Laszlo Sensitive Hydrogel Mask is a light, gentle facial mask for sensitive skin that hydrates and renews skin. Featuring potent botanical extracts and essential oils, the hydro-gel mask refines skin's texture and promotes cellular renewal for younger-looking skin.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Maria H.
This mask is amazing i have never tried anything so effective that worked so well for me.When mh face is looking dull and dry i cleanse my face and apply this mask and my face is so smooth vibrant and clear ugh i love it
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Sean T.
I use this once a week and it helps keep my pores clean and small. It also makes my skin very soft. I would recommend. But it might be pricey for some since it is a luxury brand.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jessica H.
Los angeles, CA
Received these masks from influenster. They are a little messy to mix together, as they don't come fully formed. But they were surprisingly effective. My skin looked bright and matte. I know you can't shrink your pores but mine definitely at least appeared smaller for a bit after I removed the mask.