BY ERNO LASZLO

Illuminates dull skin with deeply delivered antioxidants and extracts. An innovative-delivery gel mask removes dead skin cells and detoxifies, deep down, for a poreless appearance that radiates with alluring vivacity.

Charcoal draws out impurities from pores while refining your skin and revealing a fresh complexion.

AHA Fruit Blend gently whisks away surface dead skin, imparting a radiant glow.

Kiwi Extract helps you produce collagen and repairs damaged cells while you wait.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glutathione, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Water, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Trideceth-6, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

naf C.
I tried this Hydrogel mask today and I was amazed by it. It comes in two portions; the top and the bottom ones. You are required to cleanse your face before putting it on. My skin is dry and so it works great because it doesn't dry it. I used another Erno Laszlo product to clean my face and then used this for about 20 minutes. It gives a cooling sensation as you first put it on your face. It then works it's way into exfoliating and detoxing your facial skin. You notice a warm sensation after you remove your mask. It also feels slightly itchy when you remove it. That itch is just showing you that your skin is being exfoliated. I love this mask because it's so simple and easy to use yet it does wonders to your skin. Even after using a single mask, I noticed that my pores were reduced in size and my skin was clear. It also slightly brightened my skin too. I love that it makes me look young. I like that it contains charcoal because it removes any dirt that your skin may have. The best part is that you don't have to wash or dry your face after using it. It absorbs quickly into the skin. I had shaved my facial hair prior to using this. After I removed this mask, I could see how the hair could be shaved even more; meaning that it removed the dead skin cells that were covering some of those ingrown hair. I think it deeply cleanses and exfoliates my skin and that's why it's so wonderful.The price is a little high but then it's totally worth it. I'd definitely recommend this mask to everyone.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I am madly in love with this sleep mask!!! I love the new texture , it’s more of a jelly than a lotion. It’s so moisturizing! The scent is light and pretty, and after a few weeks of using this. I noticed a difference in my skin. It looked brighter and clearer! Highly recommend!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love sheet masks and a hyrogel mask is even better. I love this sheet mask it left my skin feeling plump cured uneven skin on my cheeks. It didn't leave a sticky consistency but a moisturize veil on my skin the entire day.
Kelly N.
Norman
For reference, I have combo to oily skin.
I loved how this felt on my face, but I honestly didn’t ever notice a difference after using this. My skin didn’t ever react poorly to this or break out, though so that’s a huge plus it just didn’t personally work for me so I don’t have a before/after to show like I wish I did. Wouldn’t recommend if you want something that will really detox.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Erno Laszlo Sensitive Hydrogel Mask is a light, gentle facial mask for sensitive skin that hydrates and renews skin. Featuring potent botanical extracts and essential oils, the hydro-gel mask refines skin's texture and promotes cellular renewal for younger-looking skin.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Maria H.
This mask is amazing i have never tried anything so effective that worked so well for me.When mh face is looking dull and dry i cleanse my face and apply this mask and my face is so smooth vibrant and clear ugh i love it
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Sean T.
I use this once a week and it helps keep my pores clean and small. It also makes my skin very soft. I would recommend. But it might be pricey for some since it is a luxury brand.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Gabrielle s.
Mill Spring, NC
Super curious in the product and people liked it.