Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Naixilef R.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Jamie C.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Annery G.

Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea

As comfortable as a second skin, this lightweight hydro-gel mask stays put and detoxifies deeply-even while you go about your day. Drawing impurities from both complexion and cells, it expels toxins, shrinks the look of large pores, and leaves skin soft, refined and revived. Key Ingredients: Charcoal draws out impurities from pores while refining your skin and revealing a fresh complexion. AHA Fruit Blend gently whisks away surface dead skin, imparting a radiant glow. Kiwi Extract helps you produce collagen and repairs damaged cells while you wait. Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Kiley K.
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Maria H.
This mask is amazing i have never tried anything so effective that worked so well for me.When mh face is looking dull and dry i cleanse my face and apply this mask and my face is so smooth vibrant and clear ugh i love it
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Erno Laszlo Sensitive Hydrogel Mask is a light, gentle facial mask for sensitive skin that hydrates and renews skin. Featuring potent botanical extracts and essential oils, the hydro-gel mask refines skin's texture and promotes cellular renewal for younger-looking skin.
apple j.
It’s clarifying so watch out for the drying factor. This mask is a must have for hormonal break outs or anytime in a warm humid climate. It doesn’t make any giant claims but it gets the job done. No wonder Marilyn Monroe used this brand!
Ellie (.
I really like this and save it for when my skin is in need of some love! My skin looks so refreshed and nourished after using these masks and it’s always fun to snap funny pictures whilst wearing the mask too! 😁
Kaitlan A.
This is nice and feels super good on the skin. But I didn’t notice anything super dramatically different in my skin after use. It is so pricey and I probably would not repurchase this again in the future.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Fun mask. Very soothing with a surprising black color. I like the hydrogel texture vs more papery/clothlike masks. Good moisturizing power, feels gentle on the skin. I’d recommend this!
Jessica W.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great brand that you can't really go wrong with. It's a little expensive, but you get what you pay for! These are skin savers! I've used this line of products for years with good results. Awesome for sensitive skin.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles , CA
Received these masks from influenster. They are a little messy to mix together, as they don't come fully formed. But they were surprisingly effective. My skin looked bright and matte. I know you can't shrink your pores but mine definitely at least appeared smaller for a bit after I removed the mask.