Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Annery G.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Jamie C.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY ERNO LASZLO

As comfortable as a second skin, this lightweight hydro-gel mask stays put and detoxifies deeply-even while you go about your day. Drawing impurities from both complexion and cells, it expels toxins, shrinks the look of large pores, and leaves skin soft, refined and revived. Key Ingredients: Charcoal draws out impurities from pores while refining your skin and revealing a fresh complexion. AHA Fruit Blend gently whisks away surface dead skin, imparting a radiant glow. Kiwi Extract helps you produce collagen and repairs damaged cells while you wait. Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles, CA
Received these masks from influenster. They are a little messy to mix together, as they don't come fully formed. But they were surprisingly effective. My skin looked bright and matte. I know you can't shrink your pores but mine definitely at least appeared smaller for a bit after I removed the mask.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Erno Laszlo Sensitive Hydrogel Mask is a light, gentle facial mask for sensitive skin that hydrates and renews skin. Featuring potent botanical extracts and essential oils, the hydro-gel mask refines skin's texture and promotes cellular renewal for younger-looking skin.
Lauren B.
Frederick, MD
I love a good sheet mask & this one is so amazing! The mask is a two piece which is amazing because other sheet masks are always falling off of my face because they are so huge! But this one says on. It tingles a little when you are wearing it but it works! I recommend it!!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Fun mask. Very soothing with a surprising black color. I like the hydrogel texture vs more papery/clothlike masks. Good moisturizing power, feels gentle on the skin. I’d recommend this!
Carol S.
Bronx, NY
I tried this mask a while ago that I got gratis from the company I work for Glamsquad. They're a amazing. I put them in the fridge before application. While it's on I massage the mask in to my face. It plumps. It's feels nice nice and cool. It hydrates I would definitely recommend these masks.
Alana P.
I love this product! My face feels so fresh and clean after using this. I notice a reduction in breakouts the morning after using this. My skin looks baby soft again.
Annery G.
Esta marca es una de mis favoritas!! Desde él primer momento en que la utilice la piel de mi rostro me lo agradeció. Es increíble lo suave e hidratada que deja tu piel . en especial la linea para desintoxicar la piel ya que limpia todas las impurezas y grasa acumulada en tu piel por él día a día. Es una marca que recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Si piel lucirá radiante y se lo agradecerá ;)
Jamie C.
A very easy mask to handle although a bit large for smaller faces. It gives off a wonderful smell and isn't overloaded with product which could weigh down the mask causing it to slide off the face. I love this mask especially for all different skin types