Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Naixilef R.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Jamie C.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask, 4 ea uploaded by Annery G.

BY ERNO LASZLO

As comfortable as a second skin, this lightweight hydro-gel mask stays put and detoxifies deeply-even while you go about your day. Drawing impurities from both complexion and cells, it expels toxins, shrinks the look of large pores, and leaves skin soft, refined and revived. Key Ingredients: Charcoal draws out impurities from pores while refining your skin and revealing a fresh complexion. AHA Fruit Blend gently whisks away surface dead skin, imparting a radiant glow. Kiwi Extract helps you produce collagen and repairs damaged cells while you wait. Detoxifying Hydrogel Mask see more...

Annery G.
Annery G.
Esta marca es una de mis favoritas!! Desde él primer momento en que la utilice la piel de mi rostro me lo agradeció. Es increíble lo suave e hidratada que deja tu piel . en especial la linea para desintoxicar la piel ya que limpia todas las impurezas y grasa acumulada en tu piel por él día a día. Es una marca que recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Si piel lucirá radiante y se lo agradecerá ;)
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Color súper perfecto y me encanta de verdad sí que lo duden en comprar y se los recomiendo porque es una delicia y los amo
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
This is my favorite mask it's sooo good it is a little pricy but it's definitely worth it please go try it out !!!
Eileen P.
Eileen P.
Huntington Park, CA
Makes face feel great and renewed after a long day at work also a great way to feel relaxed and pamper your self
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
This mask makes my skin feel brand new and fresh! I highly recommend it! It's not badly priced either!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Really does the job of detoxifying! It's an awesome product and I recommend it
Carol S.
Carol S.
Bronx, NY
I tried this mask a while ago that I got gratis from the company I work for Glamsquad. They're a amazing. I put them in the fridge before application. While it's on I massage the mask in to my face. It plumps. It's feels nice nice and cool. It hydrates I would definitely recommend these masks.
Alana P.
Alana P.
I love this product! My face feels so fresh and clean after using this. I notice a reduction in breakouts the morning after using this. My skin looks baby soft again.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Tears of angels were used to make this... I just wish those tears weren't so expensive
Laura N.
Laura N.
Great face mask a must try item if you have not already easy to used and with wonderful results. Can't get enough of this item