Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Cleansing Oil uploaded by Katie J.Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Cleansing Oil uploaded by Katie J.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Make yourself clear. Our lightweight oil deeply cleanses—dissolving surface impurities and makeup, even reducing the look of large pores—without leaving skin feeling tight or dry. Eliminates toxins and exfoliates skin’s surface to jump-start cell turnover for a clear, balanced complexion. Features skin-clarifying ingredients such as:

• Charcoal, a robust cleansing agent, to draw out and trap impurities.

• Seawater and grape seed oil, rich in energizing minerals, to combat the everyday buildup of toxins on skin while boosting circulation and cell renewal.

• Our own innovative cleansing technology transforms the oil from black to white when it meets water to show you it’s working.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Colorants

Water (Aqua/Eau), Disodium Laureth, Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium, Cocoamphodiacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Jackie B.
Burbank
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the OG for first step oil cleansing of this skin, which has recently made a “come back” with top brands. Erno has been doing this for decades. True skin care junkies don’t miss this step. Those with Acne, large pores and texture issues will benefit most from this formula.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
This stuff is magic. I use it to remove my daily makeup looks and it catches absolutely everything..it is also very gentle on my skin so now im completely hooked on it.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Erno Laszlo is my bae! I love the detoxifying cleanser. It is gentle, yet gets my face cleaner than other products. My skin feels smooth and clean after each use. The pump makes using this product easier than ever.
Jill G.
Such a great product I've been using it for about a month now. Makes my skin so smooth and has made my skin more hydrated and soft. Love this stuff so much and this brand is consistently good.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
Omg y’all this stuff really does work wonders! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth. I don’t know what I did without this stuff! It’s a little pricey but I definitely think it’s worth it !
Brittany O.
Aiken
I would spend my last penny on this. I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Nena C.
Nice cleanser, does not irritate or dry out my skin. I just find it messy being black, leaves some kine of residue on my skin and for that reason I would not buy it again.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I really liked this oil cleanser with the black bar, however I don’t think it agreed with my sensitive skin. Shortly after starting to use, I noticed my skin was itchy so I quit using it. I’m not sure if it was from this cleanser because I only used it a couple days.
KAITLIN A.
Dallas, TX
Originally cleared my face up but began to dry it out causing breakouts. Used with the mud bar daily. The packaging of the bar was perfect for travel and it looked cute out on my bathroom counter. This was my first time to use, I got it as a sample from sephora.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
Does this product do well in cleaning out pores for people who don't have acne but get clogged pores very easily?

Sephora