BY ERNO LASZLO

Treat your skin with a calming, antiseptic gel wash to remove excess oil. Penetrates pores to deeply cleanse, dislodge impurities and interrupt the acne production cycle. Beta Hydroxy Acid and Algae Extract detoxify the skin and combat breakouts. Myrrh, Rosemary, Sage and Chamomile heal and reduce redness, inflammation and irritation Anti Blemish Beta Wash. see more...

• Does this face wash help to get rid of acne?1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
This is the best cleanser it's a little pricey and only Sind in high end stores! It's so effective I don't mind the price it's not over drying for my sensitive skin and I even use it on my 12 year old son! Definitely honing to keep it as a routine for he and i
remi o.
folcroft
IT SHE CAN I U FRING UP THE HOUSE I HAVE TO WASH DISHES AND I PUT IT ON MY FACE IT FELT HORRIBLE NEVER EVER EVER EVER TRY IT I HATE IT IT GIVES YOOU LOTS OF THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT INCLUDING YOUR VERY VERY VERY BAD ACNE GET CLEAN AND CLEAR FROM TARGET IT IS WAY BEATTER
Carolina B.
Love it too. It does help my acne and black heads. It wont dry my skin ( like the black mud soap theu have). Over all a great product but for $50...i rather buy the other barsoaps
Sharline L.
Hollywood, FL
I had a lot of dark spots o  my face and this immediately helped clear it up. I bought it on their website and its super gentle on the face with a little cotton swab it was so moisturizing. Came packaged like normal nothing amazing. Loved this product.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
I have combination skin, oily T-zone but dry cheeks and some rosacea on the sides of my face. I've been breaking out lately and decided to try out Erno Laszlo and incorporate this into my routine. This face wash is a very runny liquid with a slight herbal smell, not bad. It foams up quite a bit but my face doesn't feel stripped afterwards. I like the cool/tingly feeling it gives. However I have been using this every night for 2 weeks and I haven't seen a reduction in my blemishes.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love everything Erno Laszlo! This product works miracles on my oily, acne prone skin without leaving my face feeling dry. My face looks amazing, and I've noticed far less breakouts and irritation. My skin looks great and I've also noticed that my pores appear much smaller. It does smell like a men's product, but that's ok...the benefits outweigh the smell!
Carrie P.
I bought this product at Nordstrom Rack for $15. I also had a $10 note, which made my purchase 5 total. This wash has a certain "splashing technique", which I've been using. I'm not sure if it's 100% necessary for the product to work, or if someone is laughing at the idea of people splashing themselves in the face 30 times. It's made my skin feel soft after using and has gotten my make up as well! I'm happy with this purchase, especially since I got a great deal on it!
Jesca S.
Really love this stuff. It tingles and makes your skin feel so clean without being overpowering. I've been using it for a while and it really does get rid of break outs. It even helped get rid of my cystic acne that randomly appeared. Nothing else worked except this wash.
Mycaila W.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. Yes it is pretty expensive, but it's compl worth it. It got rid of my ridiculous forehead acne and took away most of my facial scars. It smells like mouth wash (which isn't too bad), but when you use it, you can feel it working.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
I've been using this for a while and my face has been clear. It really helped me get through my acne and get rid of the dark spots on cheeks.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this face wash help to get rid of acne?