BY ERNO LASZLO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treat your skin with a soothing, detoxifying mask to heal and prevent breakouts. Kaolin Clay and Willow Bark Extract reduce surface oil and diminish shine. Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates. Antibacterial extracts Eucalyptus and Peppermint reduce redness and irritation. Calendula, Arnica and Sage tone and moisture skin Anti Blemish Beta Purifying Mask. see more...

• Interested in buying this as I received the Erno Laszlo box and lov...1 Answers
  • Quiseram me dar a agradeco1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?? I've never heard of it before 2 Answers
Annery G.
Annery G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Erno laszlp se ha convertido en una de mis marcas favoritas para él cuidado de la piel de mi rostro. Desde es primer momento en que la utilice pude notar él cambio, es increíble lo suave e hidratada que deja la piel. Esta en especial es para reducir la apariencia de esos granitos taan molestos que en algún momento nos afecta a todas. Es una marca que todas deberían probar al menos una vez en su vida.
Laura T.
Laura T.

Erno seems very good, I use the purifier and I gave excellent results, leaves my face very clean and smooth as every woman wants, to take care of the skin and to take into account each skin type, so that it is every day more beautiful, That is why it is one of my products that I use most.
Zania F.
Zania F.
Chester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle on my sensitive skin, smells pretty good as well, i use this at least once a week on my mask day and i love it. It is kind of pricey but well worth it , i would buy this product again. I would also recommend it to my friends and family
Juliann L.
Juliann L.
Bryan, TX
This product was subpar at best. It partially cleared blemishes but definitely was not as promising as the label said it was. I personally love the packaging but the product made my face red and moderately itchy.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Used as a sample and helped with acne scarring! It was pretty expensive $50+ so I didn't buy the full size. It is great quality so if you can afford it, I believe it would be a good buy!
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.
This stuff really makes your skin glow! I randomly break out about the same time every month and this helps control that!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Andalusia, AL
This mask is perfect for any skin type! After using this your skin will feel so clean and soft. It is perfect!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is EVERYTHING. I'm kind of a mask junkie and have tried everything, but this is by far the best. It has completely cleared up and transformed my skin. It's a product that I'm constantly rebuying. Definitely try it if you suffer from stubborn acne that I once did!
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mask! I've been using it for years, it does wonders for acne. When I have a bad break out I put it on and sleep in it.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product before but i wouldnt buy it again. I am looking for something that i see more immediate results.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this sold?? I've never heard of it before
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Interested in buying this as I received the Erno Laszlo box and love the products! How good is this mask?
Vitoria F.
Vitoria F.
Quiseram me dar a agradeco