BY ERNO LASZLO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treat your skin with a soothing, detoxifying mask to heal and prevent breakouts. Kaolin Clay and Willow Bark Extract reduce surface oil and diminish shine. Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates. Antibacterial extracts Eucalyptus and Peppermint reduce redness and irritation. Calendula, Arnica and Sage tone and moisture skin Anti Blemish Beta Purifying Mask. see more...

• Interested in buying this as I received the Erno Laszlo box and l...1 Answers
  • Quiseram me dar a agradeco1 Answers
  • Where is this sold?? I've never heard of it before 2 Answers
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I have oily skin that tends to breakout and drive me crazy. I never had issues until after I had kids and it has become a confidence killer at its finest. This mask makes my skin look so good after I use it. It helps clean my pores and give my face a refreshed look. I have large pores so if I don't take care of my face it makes me looked more aged than I really am but when I use this mask the clean that it does helps me look fresh and
my age. There are some trouble spots that this mask can't remove all the dirt in my pores but over all it does a great job cleaning 97% of them. It's crazy how a dirty face changes someone's whole appearance.
Annery G.
Erno laszlp se ha convertido en una de mis marcas favoritas para él cuidado de la piel de mi rostro. Desde es primer momento en que la utilice pude notar él cambio, es increíble lo suave e hidratada que deja la piel. Esta en especial es para reducir la apariencia de esos granitos taan molestos que en algún momento nos afecta a todas. Es una marca que todas deberían probar al menos una vez en su vida.
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
This mask is EVERYTHING. I'm kind of a mask junkie and have tried everything, but this is by far the best. It has completely cleared up and transformed my skin. It's a product that I'm constantly rebuying. Definitely try it if you suffer from stubborn acne that I once did!
Zania F.
Chester , PA
Very gentle on my sensitive skin, smells pretty good as well, i use this at least once a week on my mask day and i love it. It is kind of pricey but well worth it , i would buy this product again. I would also recommend it to my friends and family
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
I've recently started using this mask but haven't used it long enough to see a clear result. It seems to be gentle and not harsh on my skin at all. My pores don't seem to be getting clogged nor have my blemishes become worst. #sofarsogood
Ashley L.
Marysville, PA
This mask is amazing! It feels wonderful, smells fresh and clean, and works fantastic! I have blemish prone skin and this mask is a miracle worker. It helps clear my blemishes and reduce redness without drying out my skin.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Love this mask because you can actually see it working. As it dries from green to white you can actually feel it pulling the excess oil from your pours. I recommend following up with their Light Control Lotion for an even cleaner "after mask" feel.
Laura T.

Erno seems very good, I use the purifier and I gave excellent results, leaves my face very clean and smooth as every woman wants, to take care of the skin and to take into account each skin type, so that it is every day more beautiful, That is why it is one of my products that I use most.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I tend to get several blemishes a month wether it be due to makeup or that time of the month....this mask helps stabilize my skin and control it from going crazy during those difficult moments.
Ana A.
Used as a sample and helped with acne scarring! It was pretty expensive $50+ so I didn't buy the full size. It is great quality so if you can afford it, I believe it would be a good buy!
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Where is this sold?? I've never heard of it before
Vitoria F.
Quiseram me dar a agradeco
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Interested in buying this as I received the Erno Laszlo box and love the products! How good is this mask?