Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Intensive Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Dr. Erno Laszlo s original, all-purpose 24-hour cream intensively protects and nourishes your skin s natural moisture around the clock. Phelityl indicates Erno Laszlo s unique moisturizing complex with a pH nearly identical to that of the skin, which maintains the fatty acids essential for skin function. Soothes dry skin and improves resilience Safflower Seed Oil softens and improves elasticity Protects against chapping in extreme weather conditions Active Phelityl Intensive Cream see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
I am an EL fan. I refuse to stop tryinv more products they have. Phelityl is a must. I do the cleanse and then toner and phelityl cream and my skins feels immediately soft anf in the morning i love my rested look.
shannon U.
shannon U.
This worked pretty well on my skin! I was surprised because you never know which face mask to trust
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
This cream by Erno Laszlo is magic in a jar! I absolutely love how moisturized it keeps my skin and also how long it stays moisturized! It is very effective and worth the price. If you have dry skin like me, I highly recommend!!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Edmonton , AB
I use this every winter! Really lost without this product, not only for face lips eyes but also for your hands any dry spots. Specifically created for harsh weather that strips the skin of hydration. One time I had a bad reaction to treatment and my skin was in a lot of pain and I had a rash and my skin really needed a good appointment this was like a drink of water! A little goes a long way so this product definitely last a very long time! Can be used as a lip on to! I use this is the night cream so I never need a hydration mask.
Ishita D.
Ishita D.
Oh my god! This is such a good product to have in your skincare routine. Provides the perfect amount of care that your skin needs. It has a good texture. You only need a little product for your whole face so it's good value too! Would definitely recommend.