Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Intensive Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Alyssa S.Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Intensive Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Lizette V.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Dr. Erno Laszlo s original, all-purpose 24-hour cream intensively protects and nourishes your skin s natural moisture around the clock. Phelityl indicates Erno Laszlo s unique moisturizing complex with a pH nearly identical to that of the skin, which maintains the fatty acids essential for skin function. Soothes dry skin and improves resilience Safflower Seed Oil softens and improves elasticity Protects against chapping in extreme weather conditions Active Phelityl Intensive Cream see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Rosalind P.
Plano
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Erno Laszlo! I have used this brand for 30 years. It was my first expensive brand that I ever tried. This cream is absolutely fantastic. When my skin is sensitive or cracked or dry I slather this on. And it's not greasy it just goes right in it doesn't irritate the skin. It's a little pricey but it's absolutely worth it you don't have to have a lot for it to soothe your skin. So a little goes a long way.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product change my life, i love it

This is the best night cream I have ever used. It does not make my skin greasy, it smells amazing, it just soaks into my skin and makes it so soft. You can't go wrong with this stuff
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Madison N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Carolina B.
I am an EL fan. I refuse to stop tryinv more products they have. Phelityl is a must. I do the cleanse and then toner and phelityl cream and my skins feels immediately soft anf in the morning i love my rested look.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream by Erno Laszlo is magic in a jar! I absolutely love how moisturized it keeps my skin and also how long it stays moisturized! It is very effective and worth the price. If you have dry skin like me, I highly recommend!!
member-5ba6a
My aunt used Erno Laszlo products and never seemed to age. The Phelityl products were a natural fit for my complexion. My skin is well moisturized and youthful.
Melissa O.
I feel like this is a really good skin care product. Especially when it is time to relax on the couch after a fresh shower.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Allyson B.
Woodstock, VA
This product is amazing, it’s very creamy and doesn’t dry your skin out. I would definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!