Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Cream

Restores: Can be used on dry hands, feet, and other rough areas of body.
Hydrates: Occlusive moisturizer, helps hold in skin's own natural moisture.
Defends: Recommended for winter as protection against chapping before outdoor exposure.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Petrolatum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Stearate, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Palmitic Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Cream!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoManhattan
Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Cream uploaded by Wanmin L.
Erno Laszlo's original, all-purpose 24-hour cream intensively protects your skin's natural moisture around the clock, even in extreme weather conditions. Phelityl indicates Erno Laszlo's unique moisturizing complex with a pH level nearly identical to that of the skin, which helps to maintain the fatty acids essential for skin function. Restores: Can be used on dry hands, feet, and other rough areas of body. Hydrates: Occlusive moisturizer, helps hold in skin's own natural moisture. Defends: Recommended for winter as protection against chapping before outdoor exposure.
2 years agoPlano, TX
Love love love Erno Laszlo! I have used this brand for 30 years. It was my first expensive brand that I ever tried. This cream is absolutely fantastic. When my skin is sensitive or cracked or dry I slather this on. And it's not greasy it just goes right in it doesn't irritate the skin. It's a little pricey but it's absolutely worth it you don't have to have a lot for it to soothe your skin. So a little goes a long way.
8 months ago
My absolute favorite part of the EL ritual. This cream goes on smoothly and has a lovely, light smell. My skin feels amazing after using it and hydrated in the morning. My only complaint is it is difficult to get out of the bottle. Otherwise, this is a home run!
2 years agoWaddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
2 years agoThousand Palms Ca.
Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Cream uploaded by Lizette V.
this product change my life, i love it This is the best night cream I have ever used. It does not make my skin greasy, it smells amazing, it just soaks into my skin and makes it so soft. You can't go wrong with this stuff
3 years agoClarksville, TN
Erno Laszlo Active Phelityl Cream uploaded by Alyssa S.
This cream by Erno Laszlo is magic in a jar! I absolutely love how moisturized it keeps my skin and also how long it stays moisturized! It is very effective and worth the price. If you have dry skin like me, I highly recommend!!
2 years ago
I am an EL fan. I refuse to stop tryinv more products they have. Phelityl is a must. I do the cleanse and then toner and phelityl cream and my skins feels immediately soft anf in the morning i love my rested look.
2 years agoCayce, SC
2 years ago
My aunt used Erno Laszlo products and never seemed to age. The Phelityl products were a natural fit for my complexion. My skin is well moisturized and youthful.
2 years ago
I feel like this is a really good skin care product. Especially when it is time to relax on the couch after a fresh shower.