BY ERIN'S

Our gourmet popcorn is popped with specially grown, premium, white popcorn which is more tender and has a much sweeter corn flavor than other varieties. This, coupled with our careful attention to detail, enables us to provide you with a superior, great tasting product. see more...

Sabia B.
Sabia B.
Fremont, CA
Foodie Expert
I usually don't buy packaged popcorn already made but I was curious to try out this brand. I'm glad that I went through with it though! It tastes pretty good and I think I'm going to buy this again. Maybe I'll even expand my choices
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Would love this. I love all kinds of popcorn. I would recommend it to friends.I would love to try it
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You know, I was a little hesitant on this one before I tried it, but once I did, I was pretty won-over. There isn't too much salty flavor to it, but enough so that you get some taste, instead of just texture. I kind of wish that they included more mushroom-style popcorn kernels, but it's good great regardless.
Yanny E.
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
What's this???
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
Does this come in different flavors?
Robersy C.
Robersy C.
Foodie Expert
Que es esto? Es para hacer palomitas?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
Does this brand taste better than just popping a bag in the microwave? Is it better for you than alternative popcorn?