BY ERIN BAKER'S

It,s only natural Erin Baker,s would create a granola that works as hard as you do. Made with whole grains, all natural Peanut Butter and sweetened with honey and molasses the Ultra Protein Power Crunch gets your day off to the right start! Loaded with an amazing 7 grams of protein, 630mg of Omega-3,s and plenty of antioxidants there,s a reason it,s the first Official Granola of Ironman. About the Brand: I started baking and selling cookies at 9 years old and loved it so much I decided to make it my life,s work and yes my last name really is Baker! It all began in 1994 when I rented the 4-H kitchen at the Whidbey Island Fairgrounds to bake my way to a better life. Inspired by my mom,s healthy baking and armed with a KitchenAid mixer, I created a revolutionary new way to serve breakfast, the Breakfast Cookie was born! For the last 17 years, oats, fruit & honey have been the staple ingredients in my bakery, making us unique in our efforts to provide healthier food products. I take great pride in baking products with whole food ingredients which provide sustained energy and optimal nutrition. Over the years I have created many wonderful recipes to share with my loyal following. My Breakfast Cookies, Homestyle Granola, Breakfast Cookie Minis and Organic Brownie Bites are handcrafted and baked to order, promising homemade freshness and flavor. Simple, wholesome baking principles inspired me when I was a little girl. They still make perfect sense now that I am grown up! Bake with purpose, bake fresh to order, bake with healthy and wholesome ingredients. It,s that simple. Erin Baker, Founder. see more...

• Some granolas I buy are so hard on my mouth even when I add it to...2 Answers
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
Very good for breakfast with some yogurt or soy milk, i like to eat with fruits too, highly recommed for healthy diet, but the price is not the best, to expensive for my pocket, but is worthy.
Ashtin M.
Gibsonton, FL
I love adding this to my Greek yogurt, or even just having it as a snack as I work! Love this granola like no other!
Ruzica R.
Great and healthy for you try it you would like the taste and it's good for your health must recommend
Monica T.
Palmer, MA
Some granolas I buy are so hard on my mouth even when I add it to yogurts and oatmeals. Has anyone tried this one?