Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies, Double Chocolate Chunk, 12 pk uploaded by Kait B.

BY ERIN BAKER'S

What is a Breakfast Cookie? An Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies is like your morning bowl of oatmeal, but in cookie form and perfectly portable! Each all-natural oatmeal based cookie is balanced with complex carbohydrates, protein, good fats and fiber providing you with a healthy and convenient alternative to other breakfast foods. Sweetened with fruit puree each cookie combines the flavors we all love with a heartiness that satisfies for hours. Each member of the family is sure to have a favorite so be sure to stock your pantry. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, what better way to enjoy it than with Erin Baker's? About the Brand: I started baking and selling cookies at 9 years old and loved it so much I decided to make it my life's work and yes my last name really is "Baker"! It all began in 1994 when I rented the 4-H kitchen at the Whidbey Island Fairgrounds to bake my way to a better life. Inspired by my mom's healthy baking and armed with a KitchenAid mixer, I created a revolutionary new way to serve breakfast the Breakfast Cookie was born! For the last 17 years, oats, fruit & honey have been the staple ingredients in my bakery, making us unique in our efforts to provide healthier food products. I take great pride in baking products with whole food ingredients which provide sustained energy and optimal nutrition. Over the years I have created many wonderful recipes to share with my loyal following. My Breakfast Cookies, Homestyle Granola, Breakfast Cookie Minis and Organic Brownie Bites are handcrafted and baked to order, promising homemade freshness and flavor. Simple, wholesome baking principles inspired me when I was a little girl. They still make perfect sense now that I am grown up! Bake with purpose, bake fresh to order, bake with healthy and wholesome ingredients. It's that simple. Erin Baker, Founder. Features include: -Twelve individually wrapped 3-Ounce cookies -All Natural, Baked Fresh with semi-sweet chocolate and dutch cocoa-19g of Whole Grains per serving-HINT: Try them toasted - its delicious-Made by Erin Baker's, a woman-owned business, based in Washington State see more...

Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
I tend not to be very hungry in the morning, but I know I need to eat something to fuel me while the coffee kicks in. If it's already made, I may actually eat it...

I ordered a Love with Food mystery box that included one of these "breakfast cookies". 100 calories, all understandable ingredients, and a bit of iron even! (I'm always low iron, so that's a nice feature). Not as sweet as a true cookie of course, but I found it suited me well for a quick chocolate breakfast - the flavor was pretty good, sorta like adding chocolate in your oatmeal. I think I'd prefer a slightly larger portion though, if it's to be eaten as a standalone item.

All in all, a good alternative to mystery-ingredient Pop-Tarts, a regular cookie for breakfast, or a boring granola bar. I'd buy them to have on hand!
Annette P.
I really like these cookies. They aren't a perfect health food, but they are a better alternative to standard cookies. Store them in the freezer for freshness. They are great warmed up in the microwave.
ryanne t.
Not a fan. Packaged, preserved cookie, made with artificial tasting peanut butter and jelly. None of these should be consumed for breakfast if you're eating a healthy diet. They're oatmeal. That's all they get for a positive.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
I love these, cakes like a cookie but I don't feel as guilty eating it for breakfast. I heat mine in the microwave for a couple of seconds which makes it even more delicious!
sue w.
I found these at marahalls once. I got one and it was ok. I believe it was banana though. It was thick. I remember wishing I had some milk to go with it.
Janet B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These double chocolate chunks are good for on the go and I'mways on the go. I need something fast I'm up and out early and this does the trick
Stephanie F.
Elkhart
If your eating healthy then these arnt for you. They arnt bad but all processed and nothing healthy about them other then they have oatmeal.
selma s.
Ommmmmg i loooovveeeee this cookie it is soo beautifull and soo nice everyone who loves the healthy cookies try this one beautifull texture
Lara M.
São Paulo, numero 93 casa 1
I really like this product, it is great to eat at snack time or when not have time to prepare something . I love it!
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
You like product?
Stephanie F.
Elkhart
Does anyone have a better recommendation?