BY ERIC CARLE

Do you know your ABCs?  Inspired by Eric Carle s ABC book.  This game introduces children to the alphabet by teaching them the difference between big and little letters.  Players, spin the spinner and search for letter cards that match their space.  Children also reinforce counting skills as they move around the board.  It s easy to learn and fun to play for both children and adults.  Game includes Game board, 4 Playing Pieces, Spinner and 52 Animal Cards. For 2 to 4 Players.  Ages 3 & Up. see more...

• Where can I find this? My daughter would love this!1 Answers
  • What age is this game best for? My son seems to really li...1 Answers
  • To any parents that have tried this game out - do your ki...1 Answers
Lindsey R.
Tallahassee, FL
I am a teacher and anything Eric Carle is amazing! My daughter loved this as well I would recommend it to everyone with kids!
Bety P.
The 3 children I worked with didn't find it too fun. It is educational but not as fun as they were excepting it to be.
Melissa C.
Waterloo, On
My son got this as a gift from one of his school nurses! He loves it. And I love it cause it is an education game that helps with his letter recognition and it gets tucked in the tin and nothing gets lost!
Tara G.
What age is this game best for? My son seems to really like Eric Carle's books b/c they are so colorful. Am just curious what is the best age for this game?
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
To any parents that have tried this game out - do your kids seem to enjoy it, and what ages are they? I have a lot of Eric Carle's stuff for my toddler so I'd like it get it if he would enjoy it!
Joanne H.
Where can I find this? My daughter would love this!